• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch General Discussion Thread v6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love how Saitama not listening to Orochi's speech means he has no idea who he is.

I'm saying that if Gyro, a human (I presume), was told of an astonishingly fearsome beast located in a cave and travelled inside said cave only to find out that said beast was only a literal ant; Would he recollect that he had accidently stepped on it?

That is Saitama's perspective

SuperAPM said:
How would you react if the great Monster King himself turned out to be a literal ant?
Monster King vs Meruem whe

Btw Saitama has one more speed feat I assume?

I thought it was pretty clear he didn't know Orochi was the boss monsters

https://********.org/data/b6d801d56335b421f6557e010e3de303/x11.png

Jasonsith

Don't count it out just yet, he could fight this Monster King depending on what his tiering ends up being

https://********.org/data/41476a2e46a4af706fa90a0d140b510f/x44.png

Its less a new speed feat for Saitama and more an updated version of an already existing feat with better feats to act as a referrence point, namely this one

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:USklaverei/Flashy_/_Wind_and_Flame_moving_fast

Its pretty sweet ma dudes

https://********.org/data/b6d801d56335b421f6557e010e3de303/x15.png

https://********.org/data/b6d801d56335b421f6557e010e3de303/x20.png

https://********.org/data/b6d801d56335b421f6557e010e3de303/x28.png

Can somenoe tell me why Saitama's speed is only Relativistic and not FTL/ at least light speed already? the gap between him and Flash is astronomical

Its difficult to assume what level Saitama is at just going off scaling alone, even if he does scale preposterously higher than every other character in the series. Given the power of his Serious Punch and the casual ease in which he performed it, he should logically be Moon level at barest minimum just from the smallest of estimations

Its not even that its not a reliable estimation, its just that its safest to leave Saitama at "at least whatever level he's demonstrated" Rather than assuming a proposed level based on casual feats. That's why he should being left at "at least" Relativistic

The only thing I agree with is that his rating should be "Relativistic+" based on Geryu's sub-luminal attack speed being nothing to him

Boros' CSRC is accepted as being like 300 Petatons to my knowledge, which is 98.67x below baseline moon busting. So Saitama could be 90 times stronger than CSRC and still not be moon level. Which is why he's High 6-A without more stuff, as there's no resonable way to place him at 5-C unless you make a very large assumption.

Actually I was wrong. The CSRC value is accepted as 183 Petatons, which is 161x below moon baseline busting. So Saitama can be 150 times stronger than Boros' CSRC and still not be 5-C.

I'm aware of what Boros' CS;RC's AP was placed at, but I was using this calc as a basis

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Gwynbleiddd/Saitama_Splits_the_Atmosphere

Weird thing is that the calc decided to split the value between the two for some reason, even tho Boros' attack was aimed in the opposite direction which Saitama needed to counteract with his punch. Not only should the value's not be halved (something that Therefir agree's with) it should probably be doubled based on what Saitama had to do to achieve it.

Mid end comes out at: 702,676,864,244,741,888 Tons, 42x difference

High end comes out at: 17,566,921,606,118,547,456, or a measly 1.6x difference

This is obviously meaningless and, well, not even remotely my point. My point is that even with these values, we can't just upscale him to 5-C based solely on the casual ease in which he performed this feat

That was recalced to be a bit lower here. With the high end being ~20x lower than baseline moon busting.

That's great and all but that wasn't my point, I don't even know why this discussion went on as long as it did.

I just wanted to explain in further detail why he can't upscale in AP unlike, say, Genos post-G4.

Personally I didn't find it unecessary, which is why I carried on with it. But either way it's been covered in some fashion.

Now we just wait for the next chapter I guess.

This newest chapter was certainly a better showing for Puri Puri Prisoner compared to the Webcomic, even accounting for the severe amount of damage he received, at the very least he was still on his knee's after taking at least 5 hits from Garou as opposed to just one. Doubt it'll affect anything but it is certinainly an improvement

I don't know, the chapter seems to imply he's already "awakened". Either way its far more impressive than the webcomic version

Can't wait for the Darkshine fight.

Nyan is also unaccounted for, as is G5.

Not to mention Genos still has to join the fray.

It's still Half-Monster Garou. He doesn't become Awakened Garou (so his completed transformation) until his fight with Golden Sperm.

Yeah, Garou is being built up a lot more than even Orochi.

Chaingunfighter1 said:
Not even necessarily subterfuge, possibly just the fans of OPM who translated it being cheeky and saying "awakened" rather than "woke up."
Yeah that's what I was thinking.

Still, cool they did that tho

7033599-5961121180-latest
ÕàëÚÖ░Òü«ÚǃÒüòÒüºÕïØÕê®Òü½Þç│ÒéïÕ¡ñÚ½ÿÒü«ÕëúÒé¡!µäøÕêÇÒÇîþ×¼µ«║õ©©ÒÇìÒü«þ┤½Úø╗Òü«ÕªéÒüìÕñ¬ÕêÇþ¡ïÒü»ÒÇüµòÁÒü½þƒÑÞªÜÒüÖÒéïµÜçÒüÖÒéëõ©Ä

The solitary sword reaches victory through the speed of light! The sword Shiden 'Shunsatsumaru' does not give the enemy even time to perceive it!

Flashy Flash should be light speed because of this.

SuperAPM said:
This newest chapter was certainly a better showing for Puri Puri Prisoner compared to the Webcomic, even accounting for the severe amount of damage he received, at the very least he was still on his knee's after taking at least 5 hits from Awakened Garou. Doubt it'll affect anything but it is certinainly an improvement
garou doesnt start becoming super powerful until his fight against darkshine

A previous post about that databook was found the be incorrect, at least with that translation, based on this comment

As I mentioned in another thread, in the webcomic, King has started to seek some way to genuinely be useful and tried to reveal that he was weak and needed to get stronger. Nobody believed him though.

I think that the logical development of his story is that he is enlisted as a pilot for Metal Knight's robots, given his genius video game playing skills.

What do the rest of you think about this?

Metal Knight doesn't believe King either and also refuses to help lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back