• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch General Discussion Thread v6

Status
Not open for further replies.
i want blast to be an entirely new character, not a cliche "omg he was that already existing character all along! what a twist!" kinda character

garou gonna break his limiter in the manga and fight blast (I am praying for that to happen atleast)

To showcase this, even if he tossed all of City Z (based on Kep's Orochi calc) 100 kilometers into the air within a single second it would still be High 6-A.

Qawsedf234 said:
To showcase this, even if he tossed all of City Z (based on Kep's Orochi calc) 100 kilometers into the air within a single second it would still be High 6-A.
Can that be used as a lifting feat?

The MA base toss is a strength feat. Probably be higher than his current rating once it gets a manga scene to scale from.

at the least it could be a supporting feat, and Saitama might be higher in general when the manga gets there, since apparently Saitama vs Garou is confirmed for higher scale than Saitama vs Boros

Cropfist said:
at the least it could be a supporting feat, and Saitama might be higher in general when the manga gets there, since apparently Saitama vs Garou is confirmed for higher scale than Saitama vs Boros
ah the infamous "higher scale" quote. murata never said that it will be on a higher scale, that was a mistranslation. he just said that it will be much better

Didn't Awakened Garou have enhanced senses? And while he was mid-air by Serious Table-Flip, he couldn't see the ground. I wouldn't be surprised if Saitama actually lifted it up to the mesosphere or something. Someone should calc that.

I think that was because Garou was looking in the wrong direction. Later on he hits the ground and states that Saitama's toss had messed with his perspective. So when he was looking "down" he was really looking "up" at the sky which is why he didn't see anything. At least it can be argued as such.

Yeah, it seems it's more like him looking at the sky and thinking it's the ground. Thanks for the correction.

That would make more sense, since you would have to be really, REALLY far away to look in the direction of Earth and not see anything

Even base garou had perception far sharper than a normal human's, also shown by how he knew where the boy really was even in the extreme dark during the webcomic

Hykuu said:
Even base garou had perception far sharper than a normal human's, also shown by how he knew where the boy really was even in the extreme dark during the webcomic
Actually, he pointed the wrong way and Saitama corrected him.

I think @Hykuu was backing my explanation. That due to his night-vision if he was looking down the Earth should have been visible to him.

@KGiffoni no he didn't even want to kill the boy to begin with, it was basically implied after the fight and out of character from garou to begin with, the fact is, he still knew that saitama was pointing at the right direction, like he knew "this guy ain't bullshitting he knew where the boy is"

@Qaw I was doing both

It calcs the partial destruction of both mountains I believe.

Sorta. The current one is based on a revised version of the original with a better mountain size. It does use V. Frag though since melting, pulv, and vaporization were all rejected as being inconsistent with the art.

uh no. golden sperm would smack rover

Golden sperm is considered to be relative to orochi who is labaled as dragon or sbove by ONE which is boros level of threat. But i have tier such as above dragon which golden sperm and orochi would be and rover and executives would be in dragon tier

Probably 7-B like with the original calc, if not 7-A.

Since its clearly indicating Vaporisation, the blast radius looks be a little bigger.

By the way, do you think Anime Versions should be made for a some of the characters, given how many feats are buffed up in the Anime version?

Webcomic Darkshine negs, if he has his determination, he probably still wins without it, due to half monster scaling and half monster webcomic garou caving golden sperm's face win, tanking hits from and being comparable in speed

Qawsedf234 said:
I think that was because Garou was looking in the wrong direction. Later o he hits the ground and states that Saitama's toss had messed with his perspective. So when he was looking "down" he was really looking "up" at the sky which is why he didn't see anything. At least it can be argued as such.
Key word being later o. His perspective wasn't messed with until after Saitama corrected him and Saitama decided to get serious a few chapters later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back