• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch General Discussion Thread v6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cropfist said:
He should also be seperated from his machines with a key.
Do you mean just basic ass old man Bofoy?

That's not really necessary. Unless you mean separating the drone he always uses and the rest of his theoretical arsenal.

I don't see any reason why Bofoi needs his own key right now; can't really think of any reason someone would want to use a smart but otherwise insignificant old man rather than one of his robots in a fight. I wouldn't be opposed to including a picture of him, though.

Also think it'd be good to have pictures for the different versions of Genos, since he has a lot of keys and each version of him looks rather different.

Why? There are already a ton of pages on One Punch Man alone that don't have rendered pics, what's the problem with them?

Rendered images are more liked on the wiki than non-rendered ones.

Eh....I kinda get that, in the sense that the rendered version of an image is preferable to the non-rendered one, but should that apply to two different images where the non-rendered one is clearly superior to the rendered one?

Its good for a temp thing. Just try and get it rendered as soon as possible.

Gimp/Photoshop are the easiest for renders to my knowledge.

SuperAPM said:
Why? There are already a ton of pages on One Punch Man alone that don't have rendered pics, what's the problem with them?
antvasima hates non rendered images and he'll end your bloodline if you post it

this image looks good but seems really hard to render.

honestly the rendered darkshine image looks worse than the original non rendered version. dont know why this site is so obsessed with rendered images

Chaingunfighter1 said:
Are we opposed to creating pages for characters like Rhino Wrestler, Maiko Plasma, and the other two Disciples (Bushidrill & Okamaitachi?)
I've been saying we should make pages for them. Also for Nyan as well.

why do we need a page for maiko plasma. shes literally such a minor character shes basically fodder i can get started on rhino wrestler though.

If a new databook came out and said how long Gouketsu vs Saitama was, let's say 4 seconds.

How much would the results of the cloud splitting calc change?

The fact that the databooks actually tell how long a fight lasted might actually be useful for certain feats, if we ever get another one that is.

Tetsucabrah said:
If a new databook came out and said how long Gouketsu vs Saitama was, let's say 4 seconds.
How much would the results of the cloud splitting calc change?

The fact that the databooks actually tell how long a fight lasted might actually be useful for certain feats, if we ever get another one that is.
they downplayed the shit outta that feat by using 5 seconds as the time frame for the cloud dispersion, which is clearly bullshit

in reality gouketsu should be around 6-C but they downplayed him to 7-A

Yeah. DSK is listed at 8 seconds when we know from a camera that it lasted in under one second.

I will say one thing about the Gouketsu feat. The shot that shows that the cloud has dispersed, we can see massive debree being jettisoned into the air from the vicinity of the punch. That would suggest that the cloud split was closer to 1 second or even instantaneous, since that would be the time frame for the debree to be shot up in that way.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/File:2YKUzoF.jpg

I understand using the 5 second timeframe, but i do feel everything points to it happening in significantly less time than that.

If the databook gave us the exact size of the cities that would be great.

It came before the M.A arc so we will probably have to find the size of their base on our own.

SuperAPM said:
I will say one thing about the Gouketsu feat. The shot that shows that the cloud has dispersed, we can see massive debree being jettisoned into the air from the vicinity of the punch. That would suggest that the cloud split was closer to 1 second or even instantaneous, since that would be the time frame for the debree to be shot up in that way.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/File:2YKUzoF.jpg

I understand using the 5 second timeframe, but i do feel everything points to it happening in significantly less time than that.
gouketsu clearly performed a tier 6 feat but this site just cant accept the fact that non god tier OPM characters can also be tier 6. its ridiculous.

seriously?? 5 seconds?? yeah and the andromeda galaxy is 20 cm long you guys. we just making shit up now?

we might as well use 45 minutes as the timeframe for atomic samurais feat so we can downplay him to regular human speed.

hell, lets say that Z-city only weighs 2 kg and downplay tatsumakis city lifting feat smh.

Tier 7 is used because that was the only end accepted by the calc members. As said two threads ago, if you have an issue with it bring it up with them. If you did and they still went with the five second end then its just the most realistic figure they went with.For example the Piccolo moon bust calc assumes the feat happens over 17 seconds despite it realistically taking much less time. It not bias just because people disagree with your ideas of how strong people are @DbzDB2

I don't think anyone else has done a calc of his KE.

Unless you're good with radiated land wave math I don't think we'll be getting an Orochi tier any time soon.

Side note, not strictly OPM but a character that's currently in the category.

Are we sure Daichi Oogami is really just 9-B? He appears in the seemingly separate Murata/ONE one-shots Dangan Tenshi Fan Club (2012) and Monster of Earth (2013.) The translation adds an extra O to his name for the first one but google insists that the Japanese names are identical (ÕñºþÑ×ÕñºÕ£░), not to mention the character design being the same... so I'm pretty sure it's the same guy. DTFC versio and MOE versio for the unconvinced.

And anyway, his later feats in the second one-shot seem to be an arm and a leg above wall level.

https://i.imgur.com/oDL3wuO.png

https://i.imgur.com/SCoDt56.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/l1tgA7f.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back