• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch General Discussion Thread v6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew Schroeder said:
Let's be real that wouldn't fit the series nor is it going to happen.
Why? They have to go beyond planetary at some point, or when Saitama's full power is finally revealed.

I guess Drive Knight/Genos/Watchdog Man gonig to fight Nyan,maybe even this guy -didn't the Council of Swordmasters said they will come help the MA operation? i guess ONE forgot about them... how sad.

I hope he won't get beaten by CE somehow we already saw him in action i want to see another S Class.

Also i wish there will be a large scale battle,one of the main "flaw" of the arc is that all the Heros are fighting underground so it is kind of hard to get how strong they are(basicaliy the same problem as Luffy's and Kata's fight) since there are only walls and floors there.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Okay, then mine will be that Saitama punches and the two of them get sent to another star system. Like Alpha Centauri or something.
thats just ridiculous. do you have any idea how far away that star is?

Ryukama said:
Also Nyan said he can pass through any gap greater than 3 centimeters. Imagine if he used his claw to cut you and then crawled inside of that cut. He's easily one of the most horrifying monsters with his potential moveset.
its actually 3 millimeters

The only thing that suck about the new chapter is that he is way too short.

I miss the time when we have 50+ pages for a chapter

• Figuring out a way to calc Orochi's land wave feat
  • Geryu's rock throws

Is anything being done about these?

It does but I never posted my alt-calc and no one did anything with the original.

I know adding more A-Class heroes is contentious, but has anyone here calc'd One Shotter's "shooting the bullet out of the air" feat? This reddit post claims the bullet itself moves at mach 7, at least 3x faster than the real life round fired by One-Shotter's gun; assuming his reaction time is added to that & evaluated here, it could increase the low end speed for A-Class heroes, which currently sits at just supersonic.

Rhino Wrestler gave best girl Mizuki a higher rating that One Shotter's bullet :3

I really want One Shotter to have a page. He's my favorite A-Class boi. It's too bad there's really nothing to scale A-Class heroes off of.

I mean he legit got headshot and dropped silent onto the floor. We've never seen a hero be hit with something that lethal. And One-Shotter doesn't exist in the Webcomic, so Murata probably has a lot more leeway with his fate.

If DSK, The Dark Matter Thieves, Goketsu, BS, and the rest of the MA failed to kill any heroes I doubt Nyan will.

I don't know, a lot of times the heroes have been hit with attacks that look really lethal but end up surviving. I mean, this guy was literally ripped to pieces but still didn't die.

DragonEmperor23 said:
I don't know, a lot of times the heroes have been hit with attacks that look really lethal but end up surviving. I mean, this guy was literally ripped to pieces but still didn't die.
He's a cyborg like Genos.

Actually, their profiles have "Black Sperm/Golden Sperm" in them now, as opposed to the old Kuroi Seishi and Ogon Seishi, so i think it's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back