• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch General Discussion Thread v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
SuperAPM said:
Is Melzalgard even that strong? Like compared to other Dragons? I thought his threat mostly came from his insane Regenerative abilities?
He did (kinda) hurt Bang. And he was taking on 4 guys at once. I doubt Atomic Samurai or PPP would've taken that hit as well as Bang.

DbzDB2 said:
he partially disintegrated the sky king, who's comparable to the DSK iirc
Yeah, ONE said the Sky, Deep Sea, and Underground King were all roughly similar in strength.

SuperAPM said:
I'm guessing Carnage Kabuto is Low Dragon right?
carnage kabuto is easily mid dragon. he put up a good fight again darkshine who's slightly below high dragon imo

SuperAPM said:
Neat. So who would be Low Dragon? Bakuzan? Or is he considered Mid level?
people generally consider bakuzan to be baseline dragon, since he looked absolutely pathetic compared to gouketsu.

Using offical rankings, I would say base Kabuto is low Dragon. Carnage Mode would be mid-level since I personally don't think a normal Dragon could last 15 minutes against Darkshine.

Although if we're throwing out the top tier Dragons (Orochi, Boros, GS, and Awakened Garou) then he'd probably be close to the top.

What tier would be Gouketsu with the 7-B Suiryu? I think unsealed Boros scale at least at Orochi level at the moment. It would be pretty good if in the Boros profile is added their forms.

We're waiting for the anime to air its next episode to preform the upgrades. As once that airs we get an idea of what tier Goketsu would be.

My area said:
Why are we waiting for the anime?
Likely timeframes. I here they're accepted as more accurate than other animes generally speaking.

╠ÂU╠Ân╠Âl╠Âe╠Âs╠Âs╠ ╠ÂI╠Â'╠Âm╠ ╠Âc╠Âo╠Âm╠Âp╠Âl╠Âe╠Ât╠Âe╠Âl╠Ây╠ ╠Âw╠Âr╠Âo╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Âa╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠Âh╠Âa╠Âs╠ ╠Ân╠Âo╠Ât╠Âh╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠ ╠Âd╠Âo╠ ╠Âw╠Âi╠Ât╠Âh╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠Âc╠Âa╠Âl╠Âc╠Â.╠Â.╠Â.╠Â

Yeah you are right as there was no timeframe given in the manga

But I doubt anime will show it as well

The calc group and the calc maker wanted to wait. Plus considering the Suiryu stuff It's likely closer to the 6-C end than the 7-A one.

I would have thought Gouketsu would be 7-A myself. That Meteorite was described by Bang as being a Dragon Level Threat on the highest calibur, and that was Island Level. I know Gouketsu is high up there but I don't think he's right at the top.

The calc looks fine, its just that the canon size of the meteor is four times smaller than the size gotten from the pixel scaling, so the result is therefore much lower.

Yeah I'm realizing that now. Tho would you say the Meteor would hold back all Dragons to Tier 7 only, or would Gouketsu's 6-C value be legitimate?

Sorry Stomps aren't aloud on this site

And I can't in good taste support such a blatant form of animal abuse good sir

Saitama I guess? Technically we scale everyone right now to its speed since Genos reacted to the meteor and preformed multiple large scale actions before it landed.

If anything the most the meteor does is serve as a upper limit for Silverfang, as he said it was impossible for him to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back