• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

STRONGEST ON FCOC! — Ranking of the Most Powerful Characters by Tier

Phoenks

FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
That's right, it's back—for now. The official FC/OC ranking of the most powerful characters by tier. If you are unfamiliar with how this works, it is essentially a thread that lists out which characters are the strongest on the wiki. You are free to nominate any character for a spot, but if the spot is in contention, a match must be made to determine who really comes out on top. READ ALL RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Thread Rules and Regulations​

After some conversation, we've decided to let this thread run for a time in order to gauge how its existence would affect the wiki. Whether it has a positive or negative impact will determine whether it stays or goes away forever. If the outcome of this thread is that people start consistently violating these rules, the thread will go away forever. Keep this in mind. Don't be the one to ruin it for everyone else.
  • Do not, and I mean, DO NOT make or update your characters for the sake of getting on this list. If I suspect that you are doing this, you will be banned from participating on this thread. Significant violations of this rule could result in the pages being deleted, and the user being blocked on the wiki. If a user suspects that someone else may be doing this, they are free to bring it up to me—privately.
  • Avoid starting flame wars in this thread, match threads related to it, on our discord, and anywhere, really. I would like to believe we can all be civil here. I understand it can be frustrating to argue over whether or not your character or someone else's should be at the top, but letting those emotions get the best of you and lashing out at others is not the way. Take breaks and disconnect yourself from discussions if you feel it is close to or has already reached boiling point. Continuing on after that could result in thread and wiki bans. If our users are unable to remain civil, this thread will not be able to exist.
Remember that this is all just for fun.

Rules for Placement​

• When nominating a character, if an elaborate and thorough reason why they deserve the suggested position.
  • Character must physically be in the Tier they are nominated for. For example, someone like Frieren would only qualify for a placement in 10-B despite having Low 7-C magic, because she is only physically 10-B. However, such characters are still ranked with the inclusion of their higher-tiered abilities and techniques. Smurfs (People with higher-existential hax than their physical existence, are similarly allowed)
  • If a placement is in contention, a Versus Thread between characters must be made to decide who gets the spot. If the result is inconclusive, they will share the placement.
  • Speed is assumed to be equalized for every placement. Getting spots via speed unequal are valid, but without defeating someone at speed equal, both characters will share a spot.
  • Matches and placements are to be made under the Standard Battle Assumptions.
  • Two characters from the same verse can't occupy different placements in the same tier. However, grouping them together into one spot is fine.
  • Placement on this list is at the discretion of the OP (Me). If I believe your nominated character profile seems suspicious, as though it was purposefully made or altered to be powerful/get a placement on this list, I may bar such a profile, and user, from participation.

The Ranking​

To avoid bloating this thread for no reason (Like many other threads of this nature), I will only add the tier rankings as they are brought to the thread. If you don't see a specific tier here, then it means no one has nominated anything for that tier yet.

Tier 1​

Tier 2​

1. Moro (Dragon Ball RWBY) (Reasons)

Tier 3​

Tier 4​

1. Gal (Chaos Castle) (Reasons)

Tier 5​

Tier 6​

1. MEGA (The Ark Collection) (Reasons)
2. Abarim (Cognito Ergo Sum) (Reasons)

Tier 7​

Tier 8​

1. Winifred Briet (Kinyobi: Dusk before Dawn) (Reasons)

Tier 9​

Tier 10​

1. Ruta (M.D.K Tournament) (Reasons)

Tier 11​

Last edited:
Following, this is interesting. Kinda makes me want to release a story to see how far they would be ranked here but I doubt they would reach far tbh.

closed is thread this before moments the in,

Ruta for 10-A

Winifred Briet for 8-C

King Gizzard for 7-C

Lindsey Graham for High 7-C

The Lizard Wizard for Low 7-B (and probably 6-B too, with his Burst)

Elena Serpico for 7-B

Warrane Ambre for 6-C, though in retrospect I do internally debate if he or Xander Phoenix are tougher to deal with overall (even if both will be dwarfed by The Grand whenever Crimson releases the epilogue and final round of dossiers). Xander can just stop someone's heartbeat on the spiritual layer and essentially invoke the property of "you die" onto someone, but resisting that isn't super hard and Warrane's baseline Crunch does still have a 20% chance to create a Gash and remove someone from existence, with this chance increasing as he ramps up and him having a ton of other tricks to pull at this stage, but Xander's modus operandi of constant stat buffs and debuffs at the most inconvenient times alongside stuff like Weak or Strong Force is all something to be reckoned with in it's own right, I dunno

I could definitely slot in more, but not all of them are as well cited as the stuff I just linked (at least, proportionally to the amount of stuff claimed about their capabilities, though I really could probably load up Ruta on scans no problem) so I wouldn't feel as great about slotting them in. If that's not as big a concern, Abarim for High 6-C and Gal for High 4-C

Last edited:
Moro for 2-C

Alright, so he has
Absorption (Moro can use various absorption abilities)
Energy/Ki Absorption (Absorbs Grand Supreme Kai and Vegeta's energy blast. Creates a massive energy ball from New Namek and eats it, even can choose where his absorbed energy is gathered. Moro drained Ruby, Bann, Raditz, and Vegeta's ki despite Aura resisting baseline power absorption)
Life-force Absorption (Took the life force of the Namekians and their planet by charging an attack. Absorbs so much energy from Vegeta that he can't go Super Saiyan or have a Aura, it also prevents Ruby from using Petal Burst due to her Aura being absorbed)
Soul Absorption (Moro can absorb the energy he steals from planets, the energy he absorbs is described as soul and life-energy)
Power Absorption (Can completely absorb opponents including using their abilities)

Mind you all of these absorbing powers are all one layer

He has Limited Soul Manipulation, Fusionism Negation and Absorption Negation (Via Forced Spirit Fission)
Non-Physical Interaction, Soul Destruction, Void Manipulation, Limited Spatial Manipulation, Matter Destruction and Existence Erasure (History; Moro can use Hakai after copying Vegeta;s abilities. With the Power of Destruction, Moro can erase everything from existence, from living beings, souls, spirits to physical objects, energy attacks. Scales to Toppo, who's Energy of Destruction warped the environment of the World of Void. Can erase beings like Dr. Mashirito, and likely even Arale Norimaki, both of whom resisted narrative existence erasure. Power of Destruction also capable of destroying universes along with their individual history)
Deconstruction (Granolah used Hakai to turn a piece of stone floor into dust)
Limited Explosion Manipulation (When the Hakai erases a target, the matter destroyed releases massive amounts of energy in the form of an explosion proportionate to the size of the target)
Limited Causality Manipulation (Beerus was capable of erasing Zamasu across space-time, without splitting the timeline. Effectively destroyed Zamasu across all points in time despite Dragon Ball's cosmology solving time paradoxes by branching timeline into a new one to accommodate any changes in the past while still keeping the future unchanged)

And he has Reactive Evolution with Ultra Synergy, letting him adapt to resist a hax after it was used on him a second time (the same trick doesn't work on him twice deal)

And more abilities that are useful, but these are the main ones + his resistances

Oh right he only needs to touch your neck to copy all your power and abilities

Note the only real edits I'll do to him from this point onwards is fixing some wording or if anything in Dragon Ball changes (like It does)

Last edited:
I Go With Weiss Schnee for stronger Tier High 4-C, (Of course the profile isn't finished yet and she'll probably be in a higher tier in the future, but I'm not in the mood to continue profiling anytime soon)

Edit: I put the link right this time

Last edited:
I've been requested to explain the exact parameters for public reference (Which is fair enough considering I'm not just throwing out as many Valhalla characters I can think of the strongest for, this go round)

Ruta​

Ruta's a biological manipulator who can near instantly insert nerves into someone and force them to pull their muscles for an incapacitation, among a lot of other tricks if she gets up close, and he's inherently extremely immortal so it's difficult to stop her from doing this, along with the fact he can make a bunch of summons to support

Winifred​

Winifred is an extremely skilled melee combatant who's like, 3 different degrees of unkillable especially within a point blank fight, since she heals from every attack she makes and can use her vampire racial drain to take that to the umpteenth degree by sucking away 20% of an enemy's health and healing for 15% of that. She can also use Gravity of discomfort to rip her opponents through spatio-temporal distortions and force them into melee with her, Final Gambit makes her more unkillable and drain life from her enemies, lots of stuff like that

King Gizzard​

King Gizzard is totally invulnerable physically, mentally and spiritually and can increase his powers more the longer he stays stationary, to the point he can eventually make Red Gashes, a "total annihilation of anything and everything" that explicitly goes up to the conceptual layer and has cracks that can be extended to nullify someone's abilities. Realistically this just means you have to rush him down and somehow hurt him, but he also possesses a Shadow Shroud, which blankets them in Lindsey Graham's shadows (touched on later) and makes them impossible for mundane senses to detect and extremely difficult for Triggers to figure out, despite how high end their sensory capabilities are. That, and he also has Random Events, which could produce a variety of lethal effects, but that applies to every Valhalla rep hereafter.

Lindsey Graham​

Lindsey Graham literally doesn't even show up for fights, instead making a Shadow as a proxy. This Shadow pools from more esoteric parts of the Shadow Layer and is non-existent, potentially everywhere but more explicitly on the Mental/Spiritual/Physical layers, with the dimensional layer as a proxy being notable because it doesn't have spatial coordinates to actually be moved across. Couple that with the fact that all of their attacks are a form of EE that's esoteric enough to give Triggers trouble (despite them being completely fine with standing within a Gash), they're a pretty nasty opponent to deal with.

The Lizard Wizard​

The Lizard Wizard... I don't even know how to sum it up, he has 5 tabbers for a reason. I guess for notable stuff, he takes the ordinary Trigger regeneration and kicks it up into gear with explicitly regenerating pounds of flesh within a heartbeat despite being damaged on the spiritual layer, which slows Trigger regen down by about three times, Gash Lizards are capable of removing huge areas from existence with Faminepulse, the White Dwarf Mantis and Neutron Star Turtle are basically impossible to destroy, the Gash Basilisk just... exists, and even if he's pushed into a corner, he can activate Polywanagonaland to turn himself into a Gash and make everything that much harder. In Burst, he loses that last one but he can also just remove 50 kilometer areas from existence among having a bunch of guaranteed or even extremely severe random events, on top of being able to just become nearly invincible by transforming into Neutron Star material.

Elena Serpico​

Elena Serpico's perhaps the most consistent example of someone immediately opening with Time Stop that I've ever seen, which boosts her damage and gives her free swings with the Lone Wolf Sword, which nullifies any phenomena unnatural to the physical layer, period, to the point they go three layers deep (Which isn't really a jargon I like using but it's to emphasize the nuttiness here), where Triggers can put up a fight against Gash Cracks, get completely shut down by Energy Batteries, and the Lone Wolf can just ignore Energy Batteries. She's also got a bunch of solid durability negation, like Judgement Cut being about what it sounds like and Iron Dome potentially spawning an absolute ton of instances of that, or just a flat out Red Gash.

Warrane Ambre​

Warrane's primary method of combat is cheating. What I mean by this is that through his sheer information analysis capabilities and his rulebreaker properties, the most common thing for him to do is look at the opponent and formulate a strategy to screw them up specifically, going off sheer improv to expand his capabilities if he sees or comes up with a trick he thinks will be useful. Considering his Seed of Evolution, he has a lot of success with it, and the aftermath of such alone lends to a pretty devastating arsenal. His primary method of attack is sending radio waves at the speed of light (Or faster, as in the key I'm putting up here) to cause explosions directly on top of opponents that aren't really feasibly defendable, which later evolved into having a chance to create a Gash, and he can hit extremely hard by just amassing pre-requisites for the power overtime. That, and even if the Gashes he makes don't work as a default, Pico-Zetta Blast Cannon hits even harder. Couple that with the fact he can make Random Events happen whenever he wants pretty much at will, and his Gradation layer Doldrum of Imaginary Numbers, Warrane just has a ton of options. Xander is also a fair contender given he can subtract heartbeats and has a plenty versatile arsenal of his own, but if I had to make the judgement call, Warrane's got more under his belt in terms of adaptability on top of sheer range of options.

Abarim​

Abarim is basically a proto-cultivation fantasy character, by my observations after talking with Kveldssanger enough. What this translates to is that him existing is an existential terror to anyone looking at him and he can outright destroy your consciousness by punching you, among all the other stuff listed out on Everyman physiology, and he's got a lot of trickery through Physics Manipulation to throw around, from being able to punch people from hundreds of kilometers away to just fully reflecting whatever force comes his way

Gal​

Among the strawman JRPG deal of blowing up people's mind, souls and concepts with attacks, Gal's also got access to the Primordial Property of Darkness to abort the creation of the world on people and send them to the void, or do that with a lot more kick via Chaos, which negates Reactive Evolution in the process of disassembling one from existence. He can also explicitly bypass Smurfhax through severing the connection between someone and their powers, since instead of really shutting it down he does what's described as placing a sword that can cut through anything just out of reach. Chaos also does match smurfhax, but given the evidence that this goes to a Tier 1 extent is both something that literally doesn't exist and also don't want to deal with, I can only really point to the fact that those on their way to ascend to godhood can draw on their future divine abilities, where they're Low 2-C (By virtue of explicitly transcending the timeline totally, with them only really being worried about the fate of their past selves if something like Hellfire hits them and burns every instance of their existence in any form away)

Last edited:
Or Aosekarti for 6-B due to her miracles which can allow her to achieve ANYTHING she desires. She is also immortal, invulnerable, unkillable and beyond all notions of duality. She can also a person's past, present and future with a glance.
All of these apply to Lizard Wizard with Nonagon Infinity opens the door and harder, I believe. Something like Lindsey Graham's shadow (Which level 1s can still interact with, much less Level 2s) is specifically beyond the binary of existing and non existing, Random Events can do basically whatever (On top of Stuart just having a generally very expansive arsenal and action economy with all the stuff he can pull on an enemy), and Causality Manipulation through the conceptual layer, while not that heavily elaborated on, basically serves as a "No it works" whenever something's too esoteric to accomplish (Like blasting Lindsey's Shadow into outer space despite it lacking any spatial coordinates to move it across).

Put all that together and I don't really see why he can't just EE her or vaporize her with Gamma Knife.

(That, and I believe you've expended a lot of the Goodwill this thread is relying on to even exist, with your prior actions)

I’ll try Alela here again for 5-B since the other thread got put down before she could be added

She instantly walls most characters because of Tempest Aura, but even if you get passed that, you have to deal with her tempest ultrabolts which have interdimensional range and the ability to devour planets sized pocket realms in a couple seconds as well as easily kill multiple types of immortals and ignore invulnerability (as well as nonexistent physiology and abstract existence users), in addition to her ability to create hundreds of portals around her location, completely wipe/disintegrate an opponents brain and memories, and speed amps amounting to the hundreds and potentially thousands of times through use of Electrojutsu.

Her union with Tempest Soul is what makes it really work, however. He provides her with extraordinary genius battle iq (far, far higher ninja skills and placing her on the higher end of the already very high current V. Verse skill chain which does include characters beating other characters despite battling against forms of precog) and awareness of fighting styles across the universe, cosmic and time based instinctive action, reactive evolution multiplying her powers and resistances effectiveness by hundreds, the ability to slash through virtually any biological makeup, a metric ton of resistances and the ability to twist around/outright block powers similar to reality warping, i.e. powers which are an instant threat, although this spectrum can be pretty large. On top of it all she has Mid-Godly regen so killing her would really be a chore, though it takes too long to be applicable in a vs thread

would be inconclusive since Aosekarti can't die
No limits fallacy, Lizard Wizard can absolutely kill immortals from a bunch of things I can immediately think up.
  1. Triggers already negate Invulnerability as a default, with this being brought to an umpteenth degree by presence in the conceptual layer
  2. Wounds made by Gashes (Red Damage as referenced by the page, inflicted by I Talk To The Wind and anything else he throws out to make a Gash) are feared by even Level 2s, who can regenerate solely from their existence on the Conceptual layer
  3. The Grand's immortality allows him to just remake his existence from the ground up by pooling from the Network ad infinitum, a Burst could just sever this connection outright to kill him anyways
Also, she can just spam her miracles to kill the Lizard Wizard.
He has a ton of resilience against basically every form of reality warping under the sun, so you'd have to pull out a solid feat beyond what he can manage to actually say this.

Last edited:
The profile must be finished in order for it to be put on the list.
Technically it is complete, especially considering that the change I'm going to make is practically a new key, the High 4-C key is 99.9% in order, with the 0.1% being small details that don't change much.
Why does the link go to Boros' ships durability?
Unfortunately I put the wrong link, but I will correct it

If you don't want to use him, then just put Aosekarti for 6-B due to her miracles which can allow her to achieve ANYTHING she desires. She is also immortal, invulnerable, unkillable and beyond all notions of duality. She can also a person's past, present and future with a glance.
You are banned from participating in these threads.

I Go With Weiss Schnee for stronger Tier High 4-C, (Of course the profile isn't finished yet and she'll probably be in a higher tier in the future, but I'm not in the mood to continue profiling anytime soon)

Edit: I put the link right this time
Please provide a summary of what the character can do alongside the submission.

I think I'll give one more for the road, at least
Her miracles act as a byproduct of her will.
... You know, that does make me realize one of the other things you need to work on. None of that applies to her 6-B key, because queen of miracles is rated at 5-B, and the miracles themselves are 3-A. The distinctions are there for a reason.
Aosekarti has no restrictions to either of these abilities. There is nothing stopping her from simply saying "Die" and he dies.
That said, Penelope very directly does this and weaker Triggers, many of whom didn't possess Power Defense like The Lizard Wizard, were still able to hold their ground and fight back.
What will the Lizard do when the Miracle is manifested?
Fire a beam of EE that removes from up to the conceptual layer and wipes their immortality off the map.
Does he have resistance to Law Manipulation or Sealing?
Thinking about it, Bursts would probably upscale from everything Level 1 in this regard, The Angel in particular has to use her own Burst to effectively use the Order Layer on Level 2s and Bursting Triggers . Sealing I can't remember direct proof they'd resist, but she better get lucky on using her miracle for the right thing before she gets blasted (Though arguably Gashes being "Anything and everything removal" means order layer stuff is wiped in the process, but that's a bit muddier)

I think I'll give one more for the road, at least

... You know, that does make me realize one of the other things you need to work on. None of that applies to her 6-B key, because queen of miracles is rated at 5-B, and the miracles themselves are 3-A. The distinctions are there for a reason.

That said, Penelope very directly does this and weaker Triggers, many of whom didn't possess Power Defense like The Lizard Wizard, were still able to hold their ground and fight back.

Fire a beam of EE that removes from up to the conceptual layer and wipes their immortality off the map.

Thinking about it, Bursts would probably upscale from everything Level 1 in this regard, The Angel in particular has to use her own Burst to effectively use the Order Layer on Level 2s and Bursting Triggers . Sealing I can't remember direct proof they'd resist, but she better get lucky on using her miracle for the right thing before she gets blasted (Though arguably Gashes being "Anything and everything removal" means order layer stuff is wiped in the process, but that's a bit muddier)
True. I have no qualms with this. I'll re-do Aosekarti's profile in due course. Her 6-B key would get stomped obviously. She literally has only one power which this Lizard could probably avoid (her gravity manipulation).

Good day.

I am gonna contest High 6-C with MEGA.

I think MEGA's fear aura gets over Abarim. Everyman Physiology says they are resistant to fear manipulation by virtue of not feeling fear, but MEGA's aura has caused extreme fear responses in those that don't even possess the notion of fear before. It also comes attached with debilitating and paralyzing illusions that effectively BFR your consciousness—allowing MEGA to fight someone while they are in suspended animation.

I also don't see any resistances to electricity-induced paralysis, sleep, and nervous system damage, which would allow MEGA to end the fight in one blow. MEGA's stuff is stronger than normal resistances to that anyway and can interact with others on the macro-quantum level. He can also kinda just siphon electricity out of Abarim's body for an instant kill.

MEGA also has a far faster reaction and perception speed, enough to pretty much view Abarim as frozen, even if he amplifies his speed, so... yuh.

I think MEGA's fear aura gets over Abarim. Everyman Physiology says they are resistant to fear manipulation by virtue of not feeling fear, but MEGA's aura has caused extreme fear responses in those that don't even possess the notion of fear before.
I'll see if I can dig up a proper feat as I go through the old threads to add references, but for now, all I've got is that they'd also probably resist Strength 2 punches given their extremely high rating there, which just outright causes brain death from sheer existential terror but it's nebulous as to if that inherently can overwhelm an Everyman or similarly resilient creatures
It also comes attached with debilitating and paralyzing illusions that effectively BFR your consciousness—allowing MEGA to fight someone while they are in suspended animation.
Everymen in particular are kinda fine with this, since their personal reality is already somewhat disconnected from them anyways and can restore their functions after a situation like this. Intelligence 5 Everymen can also willingly displace their consciousness across time, but that probably doesn't mean much since that's a 1 on his account.
I also don't see any resistances to electricity-induced paralysis, sleep, and nervous system damage
Plucking out their nerves and playing them like a harpsicord isn't noticed so nerve damage in particular probably doesn't mess with them that hard? That, and Abarim could probably just grab the lightning bolts or reflect their vectors to prevent them from contact to begin with (And on the topic of contact, bringing it up makes me realize his Power rating automatically gives him a forcefield to work with, so that's something else to mitigate the bodily effects here)
He can also kinda just siphon electricity out of Abarim's body for an instant kill.
He did survive his skin and muscles burning down to a crisp, and Strength 4 is noted to let him survive and heal from being a skeleton, so having no bioelectricity up his sleeve is also managable
MEGA also has a far faster reaction and perception speed
cover3.jpg

Realistically he wins with just that and Abarim not strictly being super unkillable (By the standards of a lot of things I'm throwing out here), I just have inclinations to address things that aren't quite correct

I'll see if I can dig up a proper feat as I go through the old threads to add references, but for now, all I've got is that they'd also probably resist Strength 2 punches given their extremely high rating there, which just outright causes brain death from sheer existential terror but it's nebulous as to if that inherently can overwhelm an Everyman or similarly resilient creatures
I don't really see that as being enough to resist it.

Everymen in particular are kinda fine with this, since their personal reality is already somewhat disconnected from them anyways and can restore their functions after a situation like this. Intelligence 5 Everymen can also willingly displace their consciousness across time, but that probably doesn't mean much since that's a 1 on his account.
How can they restore their functions if their mind is paralyzed? MEGA's illusions force you to interact with them and overwhelm you to the point that even if you escape from one you are just put into another.

Also, "personal reality" being disconnected is probably not even an issue consider the Soul/Mind in Ark is also disconnected from reality (exists in a separate plane of existence) and is a Type 1 concept, type 2 information, and multiple other things by default. MEGA can naturally affect these things by affecting the Mind, which is the core of the Soul and Operational Device of the Body.

Plucking out their nerves and playing them like a harpsicord isn't noticed so nerve damage in particular probably doesn't mess with them that hard?
I don't really think that's equivalent to an attack disabling the entire nervous system on contact or shutting off higher-brain functions.

That, and Abarim could probably just grab the lightning bolts or reflect their vectors to prevent them from contact to begin with (And on the topic of contact, bringing it up makes me realize his Power rating automatically gives him a forcefield to work with, so that's something else to mitigate the bodily effects here)
This is why I mentioned the Aura first. If the aura paralyzes him he won't be able to reflect anything.

Realistically he wins with just that and Abarim not strictly being super unkillable (By the standards of a lot of things I'm throwing out here), I just have inclinations to address things that aren't quite correct
Oh I guess I did this reply for nothing.

Back