• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest mothers for each tier

I'll decide after people vote on where should we put characters that vary in tiers like that.
Gender fluid

Superman's mother
Ok but when he is gender solid, he is a man (bad pun)
Imma be honest with you. It should more be counted as how the verse views it rather than going by irl terms. Otherwise it'd be overcomplicated and definitely not fun.
Fair enough. Adoptive mothers are now allowed.

Leave a like on this comment if you think we should use the weakest key of a character for this list.

(If they are human level physically but they have moon busting abilities, we should put them in the human level tier)
What if for simplicity's sake, we put the mothers at every tier they're in this wiki? If they're human level physically but moon level with their powers, we put them in both tiers at the same time. Do y'all agree with that?

What if for simplicity's sake, we put the mothers at every tier they're in this wiki? If they're human level physically but moon level with their powers, we put them in both tiers at the same time. Do y'all agree with that?
I dont that might lead to a single character being in multiple places

Pressure Points and superior LS? Not sure FTL reactions would matter if she can't see Yor coming as well.
LS surely won't do anything when the durability is magnitutes times beyond your AP, there's a limit about crushing lol. The fact that she has such a high dura won't allow those attacks to even flinch her, humans in Pokémon tank worse shit.

Plus, FTL reactions means that she can definitely perceive at such speeds, she 100% is seeing Yor.

Lolth for High 6-A, 2-C, and 2-A
Added

Her avatar is in the same tier as Leviathan and big mom. Is her avatar stronger than those two?
Lolth's intermediate Deity key is in the same tier as Freya and Junko, is she stronger than those two?
Lolth's greater god key is in the same tier as Jean Grey, does she beat her?

Rosa Ushiromiya in 1st place in all of her tiers (except 1-B she's second) due to her having Tier 1 smurf hax which can't be stopped once she decides to talk.
Added, but wouldn't Rosa in her base form get blitzed by everyone else on her tier?
Added, she's the strongest MILF (Junko's still better than that random ass character)
Should be reworded to Chichi (Adult) to make it consistent with the wording of the other keys, btw.
done

Added

Her avatar is in the same tier as Leviathan and big mom. Is her avatar stronger than those two?
Lolth's intermediate Deity key is in the same tier as Freya and Junko, is she stronger than those two?
Lolth's greater god key is in the same tier as Jean Grey, does she beat her?
Greater god Lolth stomps Jean Grey hard. Vecna and the other greater gods are the strongest 2-As on the site thanks passive probability manipulation that makes it so her actions happen before her opponents (This works on Acausality type 4), Magic and NPI can hurt Abstract Existence (Type 1), Nonexistent Physiology, and Transduality (Type 2), as well has infinite hax layers, on top of having 1-A BFR, Fear, and Madness (type 3) all of which are thought based, as well being some of the few 2-A verses that still qualify for above baseline 2-A AP and has almost every spell and class power printed in D&D.

2-C Lolth is the same as 2-A just minus the passive probability manipulation. With 2-C venca and 2-C gods are tied for 1st place on the strongest list.

High 6-A has the same hax as the the 2-C key I forget in she keeps the hax layers and is a 4-D smurf. the high 6-A avatars are tied for 2nd strongest high 6-As on the site.

Greater god Lolth stomps Jean Grey hard. Vecna and the other greater gods are the strongest 2-As on the site thanks passive probability manipulation that makes it so her actions happen before her opponents (This works on Acausality type 4), Magic and NPI can hurt Abstract Existence (Type 1), Nonexistent Physiology, and Transduality (Type 2), as well has infinite hax layers, on top of having 1-A BFR, Fear, and Madness (type 3) all of which are thought based, as well being some of the few 2-A verses that still qualify for above baseline 2-A AP and has almost every spell and class power printed in D&D.

2-C Lolth is the same as 2-A just minus the passive probability manipulation. With 2-C venca and 2-C gods are tied for 1st place on the strongest list.

High 6-A has the same hax as the the 2-C key I forget in she keeps the hax layers and is a 4-D smurf. the high 6-A avatars are tied for 2nd strongest high 6-As on the site.
Ok, but Junko has layers of Soul manipulation, CM type 1, probability/fate/reality/physics/emphatic/mind, and causality manipulation and has existence erasure. Can Lolth really beat all of that tho?

Ok, but Junko has layers of Soul manipulation, CM type 1, probability/fate/reality/physics/emphatic/mind, and causality manipulation and has existence erasure. Can Lolth really beat all of that tho?
Yes she has all these resisted, And her resistance is at least on par if not higher with the demon lords which going by the strongest thread have infinite layers. and ignoring the infinite layer scaling she would still have between 53 to 62layers of resistance on all those.

Yes she has all these resisted, And her resistance is at least on par if not higher with the demon lords which going by the strongest thread have infinite layers. and ignoring the infinite layer scaling she would still have between 53 to 62layers of resistance on all those.
It pains me to say this because I am biased as hell but I doubt Junko could beat Lolth. I put Lolth as the strongest 2-C mom. She's undeniably stronger.
Issue it's that the Truth get effect once she decides to speak, as those are conceptual and cannot get stopped.
I see, well, she stays at number one of that tier.
Also I think you're blind, this is the second time when you put an 8-C character in High 8-C
Oh, you're right, I placed her in the wrong place.

Back