• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest mothers for each tier

H6A
Added, we now have our second conflict of tiers. Big Mom and Leviathan are in the same tier.
Who is the strongest between those two? Speed unequalized.

I want to say that this seems cruel to the really good mothers that raised childs from other terrible mothers that gave birth to them. A woman that gives birth to a child is not necessarily a mother.

Big mom has dura neg through haki and other abilities
Ok I put Big Mom above the loli mom
Better use her Physical Stats
Didn't she have like shields that could protect her from damage?
Lmao.

Plus she has Class 10 LS compared to Nicole's Class 5, meaning that if Marge can grab her, she basically wins.
Ok, I put Margue above Nicole
Eclipsa is also universal either its the physical stats and thats 8-C or just put her on 3-Â
Can she defend herself with her 3-A attack?

This will be my standard for characters that have physical stats that are different from their powers.

If they can use their powers of a higher tier to defend themself from an attack, then they will classify as the tier of that attack.

In my eyes it's like putting a human with a mecha on below average human level just because it's pilot is weak despite the mecha being able to tank nukes.

This will be my standard for characters that have physical stats that are different from their powers.

If they can use their powers of a higher tier to defend themself from an attack, then they will classify as the tier of that attack.

In my eyes it's like putting a human with a mecha on below average human level just because it's pilot is weak despite the mecha being able to tank nukes.
I do think it would make more sense to either go with AP or just go with physical stats i dont think it makes much sense to go with abilities for attack and defense which will most likely be confusing.

I do think it would make more sense to either go with AP or just go with physical stats i dont think it makes much sense to go with abilities for attack and defense which will most likely be confusing.
A gun scales way above a human, but you shouldn't put a human at street level just because their gun scales them that high. That's because the gun does more damage than what the human can take.

A gun scales way above a human, but you shouldn't put a human at street level just because their gun scales them that high. That's because the gun does more damage than what the human can take.
Then you should just go with phisical stats, seems more logic than a search for both attack and defense with abilities

I want to say that this seems cruel to the really good mothers that raised childs from other terrible mothers that gave birth to them. A woman that gives birth to a child is not necessarily a mother.
A woman that gives birth to someone is still a mother even if they're bad at it. Those are called bad moms or abusive moms. They're still moms.

I made the rule to not allow adoptive mothers in the list because I thought it would get filled with reality warpers and goddesses of everything. Since they adopt a lot.
Then you should just go with phisical stats, seems more logic than a search for both attack and defense with abilities
Let's leave it up to votes

Leave a like on this comment if you think we should use the strongest key of a character for this list.
(If they are human level physically but they have moon busting abilities, we should put them in the moon-busting tier)

Leave a like on this comment if you think we should use the weakest key of a character for this list.

(If they are human level physically but they have moon busting abilities, we should put them in the human level tier)

A woman that gives birth to someone is still a mother even if they're bad at it. Those are called bad moms or abusive moms. They're still moms.

I made the rule to not allow adoptive mothers in the list because I thought it would get filled with reality warpers and goddesses of everything. Since they adopt a lot.
You can reject babies that were created but allow real adoptions

Creation definitely is not a mother but a "creator", so that should be yeeted.

From adoptive mothers, it should be counted as an actual mother in-verse and not just a guardian/boss/master or whatever, but have still a parent-child relationship.

You legal you mean that even the child agrees with that?
I am not sure if they should count since they're technically illegal. Parents IRL have to fill out adoption forms to adopt someone. You can't just adopt the first homeless kid you see on the streets and claim it's your kid.

I am not sure if they should count since they're technically illegal. Parents IRL have to fill out adoption forms to adopt someone. You can't just adopt the first homeless kid you see on the streets and claim it's your kid.
Martha is out of question then :LOL: :LOL:

Imma be honest with you. It should more be counted as how the verse views it rather than going by irl terms. Otherwise it'd be overcomplicated and definitely not fun.

Back