• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homura Akemi VS Kinzo Ushiromiya (Umineko)

-Speed is equalized.

7-B Homura is used.

9-B Kinzo is used, but he is allowed to summon Demons.

[VOTES]

Creepy old man:

I dont know if Truth is indeed passive, but Truth has irrelevant attack speed and 1-A+ potency lol, it ignores a lot of defenses and yada yada
7122620-4066743084-RedKe.png
Kinzo have blue truth not red but it still erase Conceptualy ennemy

I dont know if Truth is indeed passive, but Truth has irrelevant attack speed and 1-A+ potency lol, it ignores a lot of defenses and yada yada
7122620-4066743084-RedKe.png
I see, also, I've been watching the novel these days through internet, I'm finishing episodie one "Legend of the golden witch" and I felt in love with Kinzo's personality, he is becoming my favourite character, that's why I wanted to do a match with him.

Blue truth don't counter red truth (it's the inverse) blue truth is the "weakest" of the truth but not like it chance a thing her

Blue Truth can be used to counter argue a red truth
there has some scans about it in google, which I am lazy to search, but our wiki accept it in that way as well
  • Blue Truth - The Blue Truth is used to present a possibility to counter the logic of the witch's side, though it can be used against humans as well. These statements are generally assumed to be true unless countered by a Red or Gold Truth. The Blue Truth usually takes the form of a theory to counter the opponent and requires the Red Truth to be countered. Can be used by both humans and witches.

there has some scans about it in google, which I am lazy to search, but our wiki accept it in that way as well
  • Blue Truth - The Blue Truth is used to present a possibility to counter the logic of the witch's side, though it can be used against humans as well. These statements are generally assumed to be true unless countered by a Red or Gold Truth. The Blue Truth usually takes the form of a theory to counter the opponent and requires the Red Truth to be countered. Can be used by both humans and witches.
So Kinzo's 1-A+ Hax is not passive?

Witch logic is based in red truths
Not entirely sure about this.

Blue Truth: A theoretical scenario made with the purpose of directly denying the enemy's arguments and existence, whose true validity is unclear but nonetheless takes precedence over any statements spoken in basic white text, while being inferior to the Red Truth. It normally assumes the form of several stakes which skewer and impale opponents, damaging them on a conceptual level and being impossible to remove unless their falsehood is directly declared with the Red Truth

Blue Truth: A theoretical scenario made with the purpose of directly denying the enemy's arguments and existence, whose true validity is unclear but nonetheless takes precedence over any statements spoken in basic white text, while being inferior to the Red Truth. It normally assumes the form of several stakes which skewer and impale opponents, damaging them on a conceptual level and being impossible to remove unless their falsehood is directly declared with the Red Truth
Ye it is ''inferior'' as it usually is just used to counter, however, if u watch/read umineko games like Beato games, you can constantly see that blue truth is used to counter the red truth, anyways, the wiki already accept truths as 1-A+

Ye it is ''inferior'' as it usually is just used to counter, however, if u watch/read umineko games like Beato games, you can constantly see that blue truth is used to counter the red truth, anyways, the wiki already accept truths as 1-A+
I don't tell that truth was not 1-A+

Blue was literally made as a way for the human side to fight the Witch's Red, not that it matters here anyway.

Homura can win this if she directly goes into time-stop, as Kinzo has no way against that in his 9-B key.

Edit: Also, I hate it when I click to watch a thread but then I get no notification for it :(

Last edited:
Blue was literally made as a way for the human side to fight the Witch's Red, not that it matters here anyway.

Homura can win this if she directly goes into time-stop, as Kinzo has no way against that in his 9-B key.

Edit: Also, I hate it when I click to watch a thread but then I get no notification for it :(
I thought Kinzo's 1-A+ Hax was passive tho

Last edited:
Truths aren't passive, so Kinzo doesn't have a passive hax.

But if he starts speaking a Blue Truth, then Homura can't do anything, as IIRC you can't stop someone from using a Truth (it's like a higher-dimensional rule).

Truths aren't passive, so Kinzo doesn't have a passive hax.

But if he starts speaking a Blue Truth, then Homura can't do anything, as IIRC you can't stop someone from using a Truth (it's like a higher-dimensional rule).
I see, Battler indeed has passives, no?

@Ovy7 btw can catbox rules apply in vs battles ?
like yeeting supernatural shit
i tried to be as vauge as possible to avoid spoiling @God900

Back