• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest High 7-C, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
High 7-C forms

Starting distance is 20 meters.

Speed is equalized.

Who wins!?

Hael (Submitted by Nico-v11): 8 (Risci-viragosi, Rei Rubro, Drite77, Jimboydejuan12, Nico-v11, Ciruno Fortes, theglassman12, YungMazi)

Fra (Submitted by DontTalkDT): 1.5 (DontTalkDT, Litentric Teon )

Can Hael fight in non-corporeal form or does killing the vessel win this?

Killing the vessel will not kill Hael but Hael's non-corporeal form can be used to possess others (however it must be voluntary possession).

She can still use some of her abilities in non-corporeal form but not sure which ones. Lucifer (Supernatural) in non-corporeal form was capable of creating illusions and using telekinesis.....but he's a 3-B Archangel soooooo kinda hard to scale there.

So for the most part I can assume killing the vessel ends the fight. (Technically Fran also has non-physical interaction, but that saves debate)

Master has passive multi-tasking and reaction speed boosting skills, meaning he gets the first move. Then he goes for appraisal, learning all of Hael's abilities and stats as usual.

At that point Skill Taker is a not unlikely option.

Passive HP & MP drain are in effect as usual.

Due to perception skills Master can sense Hael using matter explosion stuff and defend through spacial intangibility or dodging via teleportation. Not sure if magic resistant barrier would work as well. Edit: And Fran has her revives of course.

Hael appears to have no resistance to mind attacks, so Urushi casting Mind Lost from the shadows should end this fight.

Fran FRH.

So a couple things:

1. Can't dodge molecular combustion. It happens withi you.

2. Hael can also teleport.

3. Hael literally only needs to snap her fingers to win the fight.

4. I forgot to mention this but about Hael's true form (Angels in general) cannot be seen for if you see their true form you're smited (molecular combustion again or your insides melt and flames explode out of your eyes).

5. How is Fran getting past Hael's regen?

@Nico

Tbh, I was thinking the same thing. Even with passive skills, it sounds like Fran would have to take 3-4 actions before Hael takes one. Which seems unlikely since they start off at the same speed at the beginning of the fight.

1. You can not dodge it after it happened. You can leave the point where it is aimed at, though. Perception skills alarming you of things before they happen makes it possible.

2. I know.

3. Not really. If Fran is intangible it wouldn't even do anything. And as said, she would need to manage targeting.

4. I don't think she would separate of her vessel the way the fight goes. That aside, if I interpret supernatural wiki correctly by far not all mortals are smited. Burning out the eyes can instantly be healed. In the first place I don't think Fran can actually see the true form. Sensing its presence, magic power and life force yes, but not see it.

5. Mind lost makes her unconcious. No need to get past the regen. Similar for paralysis.

That aside, HP drain should be able to kill her.

Yeah it's cool that Fran can process all of Hael's abilities and boost speed but by then she'll just be a bunch of atoms

Master's reaction speed increase and multitasking skills are activated by default.

Master needs to perform 3-4 actions before Hael takes one? Master's skills make him have 10 different consciousnesses. And not just that, he also has a skill which can make one consciousness perform 5 actions at once. So yeah, he would finish 4 actions before Hael takes one.

I suppose that's fair enough.

The way I say it was: Match starts

Passive skills begin + Hael tries to snap

Fran/Master think multiple things, including observing all Hael's stats

I guess Hael hasn't finished her snap

Fran/Master determine the best way to incapacitate her

Hael's snap must be pretty slow

Fran/Master incap Hael

Ah...if only Hael could've finished her snap.

The key is that the both actually start at the same speed. Even with passives, to assume that she'll be faster the moment the match begins is incorrect. She'll be faster the moment after the match begins. But in that freeze frame right as the match starts, both will already have begun to do something. That is what I was envisioning when I made my aforementioned statement.

1. The molecular combustion happens only on beings not things or the space where the person was. It's a kind of smiting and as such you can't just "leave the spot" as it's happening. I mean try to leave while your body is exploding, you're going to finishing exploding in a different location then.

2. Ok

3. Fran being intangible is a couple steps after everything else you've stated. Fran will not have gone intangible before the snap.

4. I can show you where the true form of an Angel molecularly combusts an entire room of demons. If Fran sees the true form she is dead. You destroy the vessel beyond recontruction you will see the true form as Hael will have to leave it.

5. Snapping happens before then as the process from scanning to that takes longer than snapping. That's not to say that Hael can't just teleport to dodge as well or AOE smite around her.

1. Unless you can proof otherwise she needs to target at where the person currently is at in order to use the ability on the person. Meaning if Fran isn't in that position it doesn't do anything.

If it doesn't work on things interestingly Master isn't affected. (though he wouldn't be targeted in the first place...)

3. No? As said, Master can do a bunch of stuff simultanously and of course entirely thought based (thought based techniques > movement based ones). One of the things he does is pushing his reaction increases to full power at which point Hael is snapping in slow motion. At the same time of all that happening Master can already chant intangibility. Also: Fran has 3 revives.

4. According to the Supernatural wiki the effect is somewhat stronger on demons, which would make that point null. Pamela Barnes seems to have explicitely survived looking at Castiels true form. It also seems like Angels often manifest as light instead of true forms. All of that aside, it's not like in the current procession of things she gets to leave her host.

And beyond all of that... Fran can just close her eyes. Appraisal would let them know of such stuff after all.

5. Urushi is usually hidden within shadows (as in he is actually in something like a shadow pocket dimension) and mind lost works by the same targeting features as Heal's snapping.

Something that just came to mind: What is the win condition for Hael?

Does she have to kill Fran, Master and Urushi?

Does she only have to kill Fran? (Would Master equipped with Fran possibly be stronger then?)

If she has to kill Fran and Master kills her afterwards, would that be Hael's win or inconclusive as she died from Fran's weapon shortly after Fran?

1. It's smiting. The process starts on the person or being intended. You can't just say it's based on the location or space where the person is but specifically within the person themself.

3. I'm talking about activating the processing of Hael, going intangible, and then attacking in some way.

4. I can show you where an entire room of people are killed because of an Angel's true form. Btw Pamela was not an ordinary human nor was she directly seeing an Angel. She's a psychic who was seeing a psychic vision of Castiel. You can't say that's the same as directly looking at an Angel.

5. Explain?

Also explain exactly all the steps Fran needs to take in order to kill Hael

@Donttalk

Wow, I never actually saw your comment. But it would count as a win con if only Fran was killed. (Unless Master or Urushi can continuously revive her in a SBA timeframe).

Bump.

Also, if I could get some clear votes please, I'd appreciate it.

I'm assuming Donttalk is for Fran and Nico is for Hael.

1. What you assume is essentially that she could snap her fingers and explode a person without knowing where said person is. Unless she actually demonstrates that ability I would believe that she needs to aim/focus at the person in order to then explode them from the inside.

3. Due to being thought based Masters reaction speed boost would activate at the same time Hael starts moving to snap (Or more specific: At the moment she has finished the thought of planning to snap, Master would have finished the thought of boosting his reactions. 1 thought each). At the same time the appraisal processing happens by all the other consciousnesses.

The actual movement of Hael snapping happens in slow motion to Master after his reactions are increased, which is what gives him the time to activate the spell.

Attacks don't have to happen before the first snap.

Also, as I already mentioned, Fran kinda has 3 revives. (Edit: Well, I guess the sacrificial bracelet negates attacks, not revives. Same difference here, though) Hael would have to hit her 4 times to kill her.

4. Normal humans? Killed through which level of damage? Fran has enough reneration to not die from loosing some organs. That aside, closing eyes is still an obvious solution.

5. Which of the thing I said was supposed to be explained?

Steps: Urushi has to cast mind lost. That are all steps that they have to take in order to win via incapacitation.

If we are strictly talking about killing (which isn't necessary to win) Urushi has to cast mind lost and then Fran has to stand there and wait until HP drain reduced Haels HP to zero.

1. Just knowing the person is around is more than enough. It doesn't require pinpoint accuracy seeing how Lucifer (ok yeah I know scaling and all that is way off but they use the same power in the same exact way) has snapped someone without even looking at them. Snap then exploding with his back to them.

3. You're banking on the idea that just because of a speed increase Fran will all of a sudden be fast enough to do something while the action of snapping is occurring. Is the speed amp that high? That would be textbook definition blitz if you're capable of killing your opponent via having to approach them before they can even snap. I doubt the speed amp is that high.

"Sacrificial Bracelet:[14] A bracelet that prevents the user death once. Upon doing so it is destroyed." That's one. Also I see no revives on Fran's profile. Regardless she's exploding at an atomic level, has she ever been shown to come back from something like that?

Nor do I see Regenerationn on her profile.

4. https://youtu.be/CJGt_xEnR2A (1:28 true form of an Angeland it's effects, 0:10 for a close up extended look of and what actually happened to those people in the bar, smiting of course isn't durability based).

Also yeah judging from what we just saw in that clip as well Angels can smite in their true form as well (that's what I interpreted from that).

https://youtu.be/D3cAwXMpBvU (3:30 molecular combustion of True Form of an Angel)

Also yeah closing eyes would work but as I discovered/proved Angels can still smite while in true form and as such Fran fighting with her eyes closed would be death (even if she could see she'd still have to manage those smites).

5. Getting to the step of Mind Lost is slowe than snapping even with a speed amp.

1. Looking isn't required to know someone is in a certain position. Proof the he didn't know the person was there.

3. The reaction speed amp is high enough that Master in incapable of understanding what people are saying, because they talk to slowly. That would probably make it at least 5 times slower than normal time. That's more than enough to take a second thought based action.

Sacrifical Bracelet is the one that probably negates the attack. Then there is the Skull Necklace and lastly Master has a spell on her that ressurects (the spell is on her since long ago, it doesn't need to be start in the battle).

The bracelet should be able to negate the attack.

You have a point that the ressurection items haven't demonstrated reviving her from something like atomization. Then again the verse is running on HP logic. Something that has HP is alive and ghosts are a thing...

4. The people in the bar didn't really seem to combust into atoms...

That aside, due to her perception skills Fran can actually fight just fine with her eyes closed.

5. Thing is: Fran & co don't have to get to the steps of mind lost before the snap. They have to defend before the snap. Once the defense is up the time restraints become a lot more relaxed.

1. You're suggesting that this is an attack that can be dodged. You can't just dodge something that is happening within you and you have no idea that its happening to begin with. What's to say that once the process of the explosion starts within Fran that even if she teleports away it won't finish where she teleports to? That's my point. It's not like a blast of fire that really is just encompassing the place where a person is and as such gets hurt. No this is an attack that starts inide the person, affecting only the person, and as such would continue happening wherever the person left to.

3. Snapping takes a second being able to not understand someone's speech isn't all that much seeing how by just elongating words in general would make it difficult to understand.

Exactly you can't say that those items can negate atomization, also an attack that reduces you to atoms would more than easily take your HP to zero.....

4. I linked the other video where someone is clearly atomized, also yes the effects vary but if not atomization then see the first part of the video that I also directed you to where it shows the full effect of the smite with eyes burning and melting from the inside out.

5. Is the speed amp time based? Why exactly would Fran go for Mind Lost anyway? How does it work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back