• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Allright then.

Not sure how Han would start, tough likely observe and stat amp.

What does Arthur start with? Because he'll be blitzed if not with something good.

Nico-v11 said:
I swear the rules for speed equalized are not consistent. So amps are allowed?
Speed amps are alowed.

If the originally slower character (Say MFTL vs Supersonic, but the supersonic has speed amp) wins mainly because speed amps, it won't be added.

That's it.

Eh, I'll vote.

Going through Arthur's powers:

Power Absorption: Not sure it would work on Han, definitely not on his game mechanics, but I doubt he can get into arms length to begin with.

Regen and Immortality: Han has a dozen different ways to incap people, but he can absolutely vaporize all of arthur, brain and all.

Electricity Manipulation: Han has it too, so I doubt it is game-changing.

Poison: Han should be able to heal it, and would teleport away the moment he notices it.

Telekinesis: Han has too, again, but this time it seems to be simply better too. Unless Arthuir can choke someones brain, which I doubt.

Mind, Dream and Memory Manip: Han resists.

Teleportation: Han has too intensifies.

BFR: Across time? That would be nice to specify a bit more, because that can mean a heck of a lot. If it is back in time, it doesn't mean too much beyond giving Han time to smack him harder.

Radiation: Han's healing should keep him long enough to one-shot or something like that.

Info Analysis: Han has too fra

Invisibility: His enhanced senses are good enough to counter at this point.

Intangibility, meet non-physical interaction.

Han could point at him and incap, crush with telekinesis, homing danmaku to hell, mind-hax, etc..

I think the only way for Arthur to win is to start with time powers.

If heroes wiki is right Arthur has Hiro's time abilities, which should be able to go several hundred years into the past and future, can teleport around the entire planet, and can also stop time. That should enable Arthur to win, if he gets to use it.

Well, BFR-ing Han into the past would be a no, but into the future would count as incap.

I don't think him going backward or forward would change much.

Tough, unless he starts with it, Han observes and incaps the moment he reads what his time manip does.

Arthur's info analysis gives him full range and mastery of the powers he has, and the moment he gets Hiro's time-based abilities he liberally abuses them to get close to targets or BFR them. I feel like he'd start with timehax once Info Analysis gives him a layout of what Han can do.

After that, he does one of three things:

• TPs next to Han, grabs him and tries absorbing his powers.
  • TPs next to Han, grabs him and BFRs him into the future.
  • TPS next to Han, grabs his head, and tries mindraping him/removing his memories.
He also abuses Time Travel as well although IDK how that would apply to a match like this.

How does power absorbtion work? Han has a large list of abilities that highly differ in mechanics, from magic to martial arts to making jojo poses to mindhax people, so it would really depend how broad his power steal is.

That, and how long does it take to Info Analyse? Han might just TK crush him like he did with demons.

Also would like to mention Arthur's timehax doesn't technically include timestop; it just slows down time around him to an extremely significant level (or speeds his own time up to an extremely significant level, yay relativity). It's significant enough to make MHS characters like Daphne appear to move at normal speeds.

So, the question is still mostly how long does it take to use those powers? Even if they are on tought, I doubt he just uses the imnstantly in a battle without even reacting to an enemy in a few seconds.

Because Han does start with a pretty big speed advantage, and can one-shot right away. If he uses his Observe then Arthur likely just dies before he teleports for exemple.

I suppose it would be two thought-based actions for Arthur, one would be getting a shiton of info on Han by looking at him and two would be him deciding on timehax.

How good is Han's mind resistances? Arthur could freely manipulate mental worlds and trap a group of people (I think it was three) in them, including, surprise, another powerful mindhax user, who resisted and broke out of mindhax before.

The only reason Arthur is even really defeated in Heroes is that they get someone with absurdly powerful powernull and mindhax comparable to Arthur's own, and even then that wouldn't have held up for long.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
How does power absorbtion work? Han has a large list of abilities that highly differ in mechanics, from magic to martial arts to making jojo poses to mindhax people, so it would really depend how broad his power steal is.
That, and how long does it take to Info Analyse? Han might just TK crush him like he did with demons.
He touches someone and there's a VFX and they lose their powers. It's stolen superhuman strength/dura among everything else in Peter Petrelli's first key, reducing him to a regular human boyo.

It's based off of looking at something, so almost instantly going off of proficient users like Sylar and Peter.

The Church of Masks could mentally connect and erode a million followers, and Han was unaffected until the godtier nullified his resistance.

I am still voting for Han, to be honest. He either opens with TK crush, in which case that's that, or observe and then getting the frick away from there and sending either golems or a hound to do his job.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
The Church of Masks could mentally connect and erode a million followers, and Han was unaffected until the godtier nullified his resistance.
I am still voting for Han, to be honest. He either opens with TK crush, in which case that's that, or observe and then getting the frick away from there and sending either golems or a hound to do his job.
lol nevermind

TK crush wouldn't kill Arthur though given his regen. Arthur would just use his thought based abilities to close the match before Han can properly finish him off if that's what Han opens with.

I personally see Arthur taking this more times than not.

Ah, forgot to mention that stealing Han's powers would make him a vegetal, since the only reason Han wasn't ripped apart by energy backflows from multiple contradictory powers was gamer's body, and the necronomicon's powers going full cthulhu on people being stopped by gamer's mind.

Oh shoot, I forgot Arthur has Peter's power too.

He would be able to replicate Han's powers by virtue of being near him within reason.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Ah, forgot to mention that stealing Han's powers would make him a vegetal, since the only reason Han wasn't ripped apart by energy backflows from multiple contradictory powers was gamer's body, and the necronomicon's powers going full cthulhu on people being stopped by gamer's mind.
Arthur has resisted mental shenanigans before, though.

And would probably also copy whatever Han has that lets him not go vegetal as well.

But... he dies if he replicates them

Because I just don't think he can copy Han's game mechanics, what with it being a blessing, one that Gaia can and does remove.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
But... he dies if he replicates them
Because I just don't think he can copy Han's game mechanics, what with it being a blessing, one that Gaia can and does remove.
From what? He should resist or replicate what Han has that allows him to survive. I mean, entering a game and gaining game mechanics is technically a power in Heroes.

I mean, it's less about how extraordinary the power is, and more about Gaia just not letting him keep them. Even if he did copy them, she would likely remove them, because she doesn't give powers that willy nilly.

That, and entering a game and warping reality to be like one isn't really the same.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
I mean, it's less about how extraordinary the power is, and more about Gaia just not letting him keep them. Even if he did copy them, she would likely remove them, because she doesn't give powers that willy nilly.
I'm not sure what you mean. Arthur's DNA is being edited to replicate the powers of people he observes/is near; it wouldn't be sourced from a greater Deity but rather his own shenanigans.

Wait, he copies powers biologically? I don't think you can argue verse equal for that, since magic and genetic powers are vastly different in-vserse.

Han's powers are either the reality warping of the godtier making actions more powerful than they have any right tobe, or using mental energy to achieve several effefts.

I guess he might copy martial arts skills like that, but then he gets enegy balckflow continously ripping him apart.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Wait, he copies powers biologically? I don't think you can argue verse equal for that, since magic and genetic powers are vastly different in-vserse.
Han's powers are either the reality warping of the godtier making actions more powerful than they have any right tobe, or using mental energy to achieve several effefts.
If it's magic then Arthur probably wouldn't be able to replicate it, although he could replicate Han's physical stats and abilities.

Ehhhhh, telepathic/mental powers are prevelent as heck in Heroes. He should be able to replicate those. Then again they're also biological so IDK.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
I guess he might copy martial arts skills like that, but then he gets enegy balckflow continously ripping him apart.
Well, if he isn't replicating the power that does the energy backflow then it probably doesn't happen. I don't think martial arts is something he can copy but physical strength and speed are a yes.

Well, even if he can replicate Gamer's Mind, he'd either have his body ripped up beyond his regen or at the very lewat be incapped for several minutes.

Even if the latter happened, Han would definitly Observe someone that spontanously starts having their body ripped apart.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Well, even if he can replicate Gamer's Mind, he'd either have his body ripped up beyond his regen or at the very lewat be incapped for several minutes.
Even if the latter happened, Han would definitly Observe someone that spontanously starts having their body ripped apart.
But he isn't replicating anything other than Han's physical abilities, not whatever causes that from what I'm aware of.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
But Han's physical abilities do come from that.
Arthur replicating his physical stats through DNA editing would cause that?

I strongly doubt it. Remember that Arthur isn't using the same mechanics to acheive Han's physical abilities.

It would.

Han absorbed several martial arts skills, which made his body create contradictory energy, causing energy backflow.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
It would.
Han absorbed several martial arts skills, which made his body create contradictory energy, causing energy backflow.
Arthur doesn't replicate skills though.

It is passed down in the family, so he either copies that or doesn't copy.

Plus, if he does copy Han's normal physical strenght (IIRC it's about 8-A) then his level suddenly shots up and Han freaks out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back