• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 32

Look, I have nothing against Iapitus, but so far the argument is:

"It doesn't correlate."

No counter arguments. No rebuttal. Just "Go read Slaughterhouse 5." This thread sounds like it's just a way of side stepping arguments that have already popped up that haven't been disproven.

Well, i can guess that in a digital verse, being NE = hae no data in the plot, and Plot use the plot (too many plot) so maybe this won't work but for basic Law like "i can control all the law of the Universe" this work or?

Yobo Blue said:
Non-Existent >>> Non-Corporeal. That's a related issue. The definition of non-corporeal is lacking a concrete physical form after all.
I have no contention with this, in fact I would agree. However, there are many who think otherwise. Also, Non-existence and non-corporeality are not directly related although they often go and in hand, I agree that non-existence is a general better hax, but I do not think that nonexistence is simply an upgraded form of non-corporeality or anything like that.

Reinhard and the masada guys are getting upgraded to 3A and chaos king does not stand a chance against them.Remove them from 4A and put the emperor back

Setsuna tenma said:
Reinhard and the masada guys are getting upgraded to 3A and chaos king does not stand a chance against them.Remove them from 4A and put the emperor back
I think we should wait until the changes are made on the profile before changing anything.

Chaos King is High 1-B hax. 1-A is immortality, but it doesn't function like that because Oblivion didn't care enough to remake it.

Yeah Merc, Yakou and Rein will just be moved to the number one 3-A spot while Emprah takes the top 4-A spot.

Regular 8-C is probably the Culexus Assassi since it's not High 8-C anymore

I mean it doesn't really matter here. Neither Agumon or Guilmon can even come close to beating 682 and they both lose to much weaker High 8-Cs.

Back