• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, Caine takes 4-C.

Caine scares Lilith, who at that time, was the most powerful Mage to the point where her words became literal Anti-Law.

Even after becoming a literal god (Lower case god, not Upper Case God) she still doesn't **** with Caine.

Also, Caine has the Seven-fold curse on him, so anything anyone does to him is reflected seven-fold by The One Giver.

Udlmaster said:
Btw, Caine takes 4-C.
Caine scares Lilith, who at that time, was the most powerful Mage to the point where her words became literal Anti-Law.

Even after becoming a literal god (Lower case god, not Upper Case God) she still doesn't **** with Caine.

Also, Caine has the Seven-fold curse on him, so anything anyone does to him is reflected seven-fold by The One Giver.
i wonder if this caine inspired the DC cain.They both have 7 times attack refelction

It's all good.

It's just called the Curse of Caine or the Seven-Fold Curse.

Jesus did a similar thing to the Jewish man who insulted him during his crusifiction, cursing the Hebrew to walk the Earth until the Rapture, so Jesus may remove his curse of Immortality and allow him to ascend to Heaven.

Also, I'm not Christian either, I'm Buddhist, I just think it's good to read religious texts like fiction, because the stories are more enjoyable then.

Setsuna tenma said:
Firephoenixearl said:
Ok so how is Low 2-C going?
Hatou and Mal got an incon.
Caine and Mal is not finised same with the getbackers guys
Mal is likely getting stomped by Akabane. If Mal wins vs Caine. Akabane and Ban take Low 2-C, if Caine beats Mal, we got Caine vs Akabane/Ban?

Caine is pretty much curb stomping Mal currently, so it's gonna be Akabane/Ban vs 8-D/11-D hax.

Udlmaster said:
Caine is pretty much curb stomping Mal currently, so it's gonna be Akabane/Ban vs 8-D/11-D hax.
Oof, that gonna be tough. Though what about what people said on the "11D reality warping, is just 11D"?

Probably all of the Prisoners are more powerful than Dagoth and you still have powerhouses like Divayth Fyr, etc.

I don't get why people are calling it RW, it's not RW, all of his stuff is Magic and Vampiric Abilities, like going invisible so hard that he erased past thoughts of him and any evidence of him existing.

Vivec has one of the most powerful 1-A hax so I doubt he was getting an incon with Lavos.

He does have it, he is just weakened from the Heart of Lorkhan he doesn't lose his state of CHIM.

He can tap into CHIM in all of his keys, the reason it's separte key is probably because Matt wanted to make it clear of the power of CHIM or becase he is pretty much always in CHIM mode in C0DA.

Yes he is, and CHIM isn't temporary he can stay in it as long as chooses to stay there it doesn't have a timer.

The Avalon is a Low 1-C thing (?), and they used to have a 7D being, but her profile was deleted a while ago.

DMB 1 said:
Merlin has Low 1-C immortality, but that's really the most impressive thing he has.
He also has passive power null with his flowers, illusion so good it can fool the environment itself, make his target dream and enter them to incap, and all this is possible while he is in his higher form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back