• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 17

Yobobojojo said:
It's AP because someone with higher dura that isn't higher-D can tank it
That's just the ususal "AP>Hax" shows generally do. That doesn't make it AP. Reality Warp is hax. AP is literally "potency", if it weren't hax it would mean you could just bench press and get RO eventually. So if Goku gets to 2-A he gets RO as an ability. That's "Ap and not hax".

@Enryu

That's not the point doe. There isn't all that much competition in 8-B, so he can get that tier (the only competition is Kumagawa but that's only in speed equalized).

Different tiers have different competition. Which is what we call a "tight tier". 8-A rn is a really tight tier, because you have to deal with 2-A fate hax and precog in speed equal and with the ex strongest 5-C in speed unequal. If Dio were to be upgraded to 8-A, then he wouldn't get the 8-A tier (he lost to Oracle) despite having all this hax.

So if there is no one is 6-A to beat him (including Slime) then he can get the tier.

Yobobojojo said:
That's not how it's shown in JoJo,that's how we treat it here boi
Dude hax is anything that is not raw muscle power. RO is hax. Dio doesn't just literally punch the mutliverse into rewrite, he haxes it.

Dude hax is anything that is not raw muscle power. RO is hax. Dio doesn't just literally punch the mutliverse into rewrite, he haxes it.

That just makes him a glass cannon. Ap can be accomplished without being physically that powerful. Hax negates durability

Heaven DIO's Reality Overwrite can be used to create stuff, so it is technically equivolent to both AP and Hax depending on how he chooses to use it. Like he has created a universe of his own, but also uses it to write people out of existence across the multiverse

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Heaven DIO's Reality Overwrite can be used to create stuff, so it is technically equivolent to both AP and Hax depending on how he chooses to use it. Like he has created a universe of his own, but also uses it to write people out of existence across the multiverse
Even if it doesn't create stuff it's still hax and not AP. That's like calling All Fiction AP and not hax xD.

Reality warping and creation can translate to AP earl.

Wokistan said:
Reality warping and creation can translate to AP earl.
Translate to AP, sure, doesn't mean they ARE AP.

4-C causality manip works on 3-B dude. The 3-B dude has better AP and Dura...causality stomps him doe.

"4-C Causality manip" isn't a thing.

Considering Goku blitzes and can shoot, he does.

Scar Dead works on presence and is automatic, so blitzing isn't an option. If he runs up close, his death that was undone by the dragon balls gets restored

Goku can tank all the hits he's taken at this point, hits her before she can think to activate it, can just shoot her, etc.

Scar Dead works on presence and is automatic, so blitzing isn't an option. If he runs up close, his death that was undone by the dragon balls gets restored
^^^^

Higher AP doesn't mean you resist hax.

It isn't about tanking, its about the wounds. Remember that time he was vaporised in cell's explosion? that gets reopenned.

She does not have to think to activate it, its automatic

Medaka doesn't leave the passive on and needs to think to turn it back on. There's also still the issue of ranged attacks. Bloodlusted and speed equal she wins though.

Wokistan said:
Medaka doesn't leave the passive on and needs to think to turn it back on. There's also still the issue of ranged attacks. Bloodlusted and speed equal she wins though.
Oh so she can win with a skill even though it's a much smaller AP? How come? Oh right...it's hax.

That is assumed but not necesarrily true. I usually assume its a plot hole that her various abilities are not on all the time. Goku does not start with range tho

Guys guys, let's not argue Medaka vs Goku here. The winner is pretty clear, the point was, Hax can affect higher AP and Dura just fine.

For ******* sure. The Unknown stat is a place holder because Ant didn't want him to be ranked at tier 0 until we get a chance to talk about it. Go look at the Gods of Cyberspace profiles and then you will see why
I/O profiles are pretty god awful dude. Nothing has any justifications at all, and I'm pretty sure they are going through enormous revisons to fix the entire series like adding new tabs for the different routes and such.

They have unknown speed for a start, so they'll get blitzed by a bunch of characters. And I doubt either of them could beat Magnus or WF

Warren Valion said:
I/O profiles are pretty god awful dude. Nothing has any justifications at all, and I'm pretty sure they are going through enormous revisons to fix the entire series like adding new tabs for the different routes and such.
I'm actually the one going through and fixing them lol. They are going through massive revisions, but I can say that Majestic Presence is tier 0, and the Gods of Cyberspace are at least likely infinite degrees of infinite above baseline and the Majestic Presence has an even greater difference above them, likely tier 0. He has no notable weakenesses, the only thing close to a limitation that it has is that it seems to have no concept of self due to its power, and often responds to the hundreth monkey effect automatically, but it likely does not have to

Back