• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 17

3-A and High 3-A AP based on a "destroy the world" statement.....then applying it to only his hax.....is very questionable.....but I digress...

Shouldn't Phantaminum be At least 6-A Likely High 6-A Possibly At least 3-A Likely High 3-A rather than what's on his profile?

Peter1129 said:
Shouldn't Phantaminum be At least 6-A Likely High 6-A Possibly At least 3-A Likely High 3-A rather than what's on his profile?
Well, we had a discussion earlier on Phantaminum and decided to separate the AP from its physical strength from the AP with hax

Like, Type 1 non-corporeal abstract that exists over a couple of universes. Not the kind you can punch or hax normally.

It wasn't applied yet unfortunately and I don't really have a link to it, but it should be on one of Kaltias' blog. Btw Type 1 is for characters who ARE concepts instead of just have Type 8 based on it.

She does, but hurting it won't actually matter to her at all. She would still be able to attack and use her abilities even if her physical manifestation is destroyed.

Not really. Like all gods, her physical form isn't that important at all. She is more like a sentient concept who can create avatars to interact with stuff, but it's not her true body by any mean. We don't really give Type 9 to other such characters unless said avatar is prominent enough.

Okay

So her true form exists across the multiverse? Admittedly the profiles don't seem to explain it very well.

I'm inclined to say that she keeps it then, though may I ask I'd the true form has higher AP?

Also, someone should probably update High 7-C

Kal plans on remaking the thread on abstracts, like how our page on acausality sucked our abstract existence page currently sucks as well.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Kal plans on remaking the thread on abstracts, like how our page on acausality sucked our abstract existence page currently sucks as well.
We've already gone over that though....

Utopia Ray Victory isn't even the strongest High 4-C Number in terms of hax. Maybe Heath-eartH.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
It wasn't applied yet unfortunately and I don't really have a link to it, but it should be on one of Kaltias' blog. Btw Type 1 is for characters who ARE concepts instead of just have Type 8 based on it.
Here.

I'll probably make the thread in a week or two after i'm done with exams

@Phoenix821

Yes, we can put both Phantaminum and Satou together as the strongest 6-A...

Incidentally the OP will not upgrade, will not it? Since it was decided that Rimuru would leave 6-A and put Phanta and Satou in 6-A

Well, Heaven Ascension DIO is considered the strongest 8-B of this site because of the 2-A with Reality Overwrite, so yes, Phantaminum can be considered the strongest 6-A because of 3-A or High 3-A via hax

He's not 2-A because of hax tho

Heaven Ascension DIO is strongest 8-B in speed equal because of:

1. Speed

2. Strong hax

3. Opens up fairly strongly in character

It's not cus he has this 2-A hax so he gets 1st spot, he's just the strongest.

In speed unequal things may change.

@Firephoenix

I know this has nothing to do but, I think Phantaminum can be considered the strongest 6-A for same reasons.

1 - Speed (being a Massively FTL+ in Tier 6)

2 - Phantaminum also has a strong hax and has 3-A or High 3-A Barriers

3 - Phantaminum also has no mercy on his opponents, and even when they leave them alive, he causes them to be traumatized and go crazy in Character

@Yobobojojo

Reality Overwrite is practically Reality Warping which is hax...

Back