• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 17

Continued from here.

Tier 0: All of them

Tier High 1-A: All of them

Tier 1-A: Characters from Masadaverse, Umineko no Naku Koro ni or Cthulhu Mythos

Tier High 1-B: Ga

Tier 1-B: SCP-001 (S Andrew Swann's Proposal)

Tier Low 1-B: Godhead Pickle Inspector

Tier High 1-C:

Tier 1-C: Stephen (Shin Megami Tensei)

Tier Low 1-C: God (Digimon)

Tier High 2-A:

Tier 2-A: Nanashi (Shin Megami Tensei)

Tier 2-B: Khorne

Tier 2-C:

Tier Low 2-C: Nanashi (Shin Megami Tensei)

Tier High 3-A: The Outsider

Tier 3-A: White Face (Speed Unequalized)

Tier 3-B: Bard

Tier 3-C: Arkadimon Rookie (Speed Unequalized) Alphamon Ouryuken Mode (TRI) (Speed Equalized)

Tier 4-A: Reinhard Heydrich, Yakou Madara (Speed Equalized)

Tier 4-B: The God Emperor of Mankind (Speed Equalized) Elder Tita (Speed Unequalized)

Tier High 4-C: Iwanagahime

Tier 4-C: Morgan Le Fay (Speed Unequalized) The Daughters of Oryx (Speed Equalized)

Tier Low 4-C: Luminoth Light Suit Seamus Ara (Speed Equalized)

Tier High 5-A: Cthulhu (Cthulhu Saves the World) (Speed Equalized)

Tier 5-A: Beatrice (Wild Arms)

Tier 5-B: Reinhard Heydrich

Tier Low 5-B: Ultharathotep

Tier 5-C: Princess Serenity (Speed Unequalized)

Tier High 6-A: Nanashi (Shin Megami Tensei)

Tier 6-A: Phantaminum (Speed Unequalized)

Tier High 6-B: Chrysalimo (Speed Unequalized) Grimmo (Speed Equalized)

Tier 6-B: Helios (Silverio Trinity) (Speed Equalized)

Tier Low 6-B: FEE

Tier High 6-C:

Tier 6-C: Shion Yorigami (Speed Unequalized)

Tier High 7-A: Avatar of Calamity

Tier 7-A: Professor Paradox (Speed Unequalized) Keishirou Kyougetsu (Speed Equalized)

Tier 7-B: Keishirou Kyougetsu (Speed Equalized) Eternum Nocturne (Speed Unequalized)

Tier Low 7-B: Naraku (Speed Equalized) Flash (CW) (Speed Unequalized)

Tier High 7-C: True Dark Genie (Speed Unequalized)

Tier 7-C: Eternum Nocturne (Speed Unequalized)

Tier Low 7-C: SCP-1440 (Speed Equalized)

Tier 8-A: Oracle (Speed Equalized) End God Mode Medaka Kurokami (Speed Unequalized)

Tier 8-B: Heaven Ascension DIO

Tier High 8-C: SCP-682 (Speed Equalized)

Tier 8-C: Nanashi (Shin Megami Tensei)

Tier 9-A: Jill Presto (Speed Equalized) The House of Refuge (Speed Unequalized)

Tier 9-B: Cain (DC Comics)

Tier 9-C: Lucetta Quetzl

Tier 10-A: The Stalker

Tier 10-B: Randolph Carter

Tier 10-C: Cueball (xkcd)

Tier 11-A: White Face

Tier 11-B: Disembodied Thought

Tier 11-C: SCP-2747

Tier Unknown: Majestic Presence

Tier Varies: Nyarlathotep (Cthulhu Mythos)

I shall ask again who other than Yhwach is notable for equalized 5-C

Wait I thought somebody said 5-C Madoka beat Medaka that's 5-B False Madoka that beat Medaka not Madoka?

Oh wait nevermind I was the one that was mistaken. 5-C Madoka beat 5-C Sailor Moon who defeated 5-C Medaka.

>1-A immortality

What

Chaos gods are really inconsistent with their rez, but whatever.

Can we actually look at how his immortality work this time? Because everyone back then assumed Kharn would get auto-res instantly when it's not even applicable in combat.

In any case, unless Magnus' resistances is a Kharn-type "Everything that isn't punching is nulled", both Alice and Magus would likely get nulled by WF.

I don't think that was an assumption for Kharn. Khorne may just decide to make the guy who killed Kharn his new champion, it'd be in character. The time he did rez he did it in a way that counts as BFR. He doesn't do it on the battlefield. Also see when Eldrad nearly killed Abaddon, and the CGs teleported him away.

How good is WF's null? Pretty sure I can find something ridiculous for Magnus with enough time, or Azzy or Matt may have something, but not sure.

I'm fairly certain Saint Seiya 2-Cs would beat white face. I'd also argue Vecna would beat white face but that thread would be a shitstorm so I'm not making it.

If we say Kharn can just spam resurrection until he manages to kill his enemy when that's not how it's used at all in-universe, pretty sure it is an assumption.

WF just turns people into metaphorical vegetables on thought. Unable to use any of their abilities or to even move.

@Zach Saint Seiya 2-Cs are MFTL+.

I mean not an assumption as in something we didn't give him. Nobody considers him as having combat applicable tier 1 immortality, but the null is constant.

Putting Magnus into a vegetative state is gonna have to take more than that. Nothing in that description is super impressive in terms of power null.

@Zach Not how it works. Unless said source would step in to remove power null, then it's as easily nullifiable. Vecna himself isn't 2-A, so he can't overpower it.

@Woki Some people did back then. We almost had him inconclusive a 3-A due to said resurrection.

lol what

I mean there was a time where he explicitly died and just kinda got back up because he wanted to fight more, but nobody's really sure what to make of that. Got a link to the thread?

It's old af so idk where it is. But it was Kharn vs WF, ironically enough.

You're gonna need to say more than just "it's gonna have to take more than that". He doesn't resist it currently afaik and doesn't have anything that would make him counter it. If he gets his powers nullified and prevented from moving, he's incapacitated.

Taking away powers is a thing in DnD and it doesen't work on gods unless your name is Ao. And yes, this includes powers that require only thoughts and not physical actions.

At time I wonder if you are biased against DnD since it's made by the same company that owns my little pony.

Off the top of my head, Ahzek Ahrima power nulled The Yncarne, which is something even the Chaos Gods have trouble interacting with due to its connection to Ynnead. Magnus nearly killed him several times, and this is tier 4 Magnus. Also I'm pretty sure there was a reason that they never tried using Culexus Assassins on Magnus, but I don't remember if that was explicit. The other confirmed human alpha plusses, Emperor and Malcador, were fine around them.

Alright, both of you are arguing for resistances the characters clearly don't have right now. I don't want to sound stubborn, but it'd be better if you guys actually got said power added to the profiles first.

Power jull and resistance is something just about every psyker can do, and Magnus is among the best. There's also how he can think and kill WF as opposed to WF's power null.

Doesn't he have something like "resistance to magic" or whatever? A lot of 40k files are like that. Khorne in particular would have a resistance list that is a list of all the abilities in the setting, for instance. Also, idk if WF can really power null the warp, as 2-C Magnus does his stuff through manipulating it .

How fast is Randalf Carter as a dreamer high balled? Does he have any notable defensive hax as a dreamer? if not, perhaps he can be over come by someone with high speed.

How good are his hax anyway? are they on a 1-A scale?

Haven't read it in a long time, I think that it's mainly from Nyarlathotep not being able to properly affect him with much and durability that he's there.

Can someone explain to me why Yakou Madara isnt in 4-A when for the Emprahs's erasure to kill him he needs to erase beyond what Hajun can reach?

Or in Reinhard's case, to what Mercurius can reach?

Back