• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 16

Maybe the Star Maker can be one of the top dogs of 1-A?

Even its Creative Mode phase was able to create, with only its imagination, a hierarchy of creation which contains undimensioned, timeless cosmoses, cosmos with no physical nature etc... each of this are more complex than the last. This hierarchy of creations also has infinite diversity/variety, one of these cosmoses apparently even contains the writer and the readers of the book. These creations are just one of the myriadfold class, at the very top of these hierarchy is the Ultimate Cosmos. Its basically something like a Type IV multiverse, its only limitation are things that logic cant describe (or maybe even beyond that, I think the Star Maker outgrew its limitations during its "infancy")

That's just the creative mode of the Star Maker, the Ultimate Spirit is incomparably (probably infinitely) greater than its inferior aspect.

There should be an obligatory "thats not even close to fodder Masada/Cthulhu level" on this thread

Bump.

Now that I'm finally done with her, I'd like to nominate Marge Smith for Tier 8-A or Low 7-C. Even in base state, her Void hax is far superior to a 1-A' s. It was directly stated that if she erased you, even Oblivion cannot revive you. So, you are erased beyond the nonexistence realm of Oblivion's Realm , and you can't ever return. And that is when she barely had any control over her powers.

You should probably clean up the profile a bit there are commas, periods, and random spaces everywhere. After that if nobody opposes I'll add her as the strongest 8-A and Low 7-C.

Oh. Well let's just decided if she should be the strongest first. After that you can ask an admin to clean it up.

@Peter Sure. I do believe she's stronger than Oracle & even the SCP... Personally speaking .

8-A: 9/10 likelihood of win. there won't be a timeline that can beat her due to her essentially 1-A existence erasure hax that ignores High Godly, and a person with High-Godly, that can gives even his avatars High-Godly (Oblivion) cannot revive you. She'll have it in every possibility as there isn't one likelihood she wouldn't have it. And... According to the profile.... Oracle has no counter to it.

Low 7-C: 7/10 . Her ap is far above his based on how casually she scales above it . That Power null is a pain, but it's on a 1-B/High 1-B scale. Her existence erasure/void manipulation is on a 1-A scale. I'm pretty certain it isn't nulling that. That in conjunction with higher AP means more than likely she oneshots. Speed equalized actually makes it easier for the other dude, otherwise he'd be speedblitzed.

@Yobobo Sorry ... I will check out High 7-C tomorrow.

DarkLK. The creator of the tiering system.... > Looks at thread. ... Oh jeez. Oh fricking jeez. If this gets accepted, my favorite little girl 239 has a date with Elaine Belloc. I'm doing it at the first opportunity.

I can agree . Especially since she is fragile: It would break.

Shouldn't Professor Paradox also be the strongest 4-A without speed equalized? He has Infinite speed

And Reinhard or Yakou for 4-A with speed equalized

Sound of Infinity said:
Shouldn't Professor Paradox also be the strongest 4-A without speed equalized? He has Infinite speed
And Reinhard or Yakou for 4-A with speed equalized
No, Elder Titan has infinite speed too.

Monarch Laciel said:
He laughs off Paradox's everything, then when Paradox stops moving at infinite speed he thinks.
He can't stop moving at infinite speed

He tried too for centuries and failed

He can also literally punch Emperor to Submission considering Emperor gets incapped by that even in the main story

Have you ever seen Paradox's fight scenes?

He never blitzes anything. Never moves at infinite speed. The whole reason his speed is what it is is because of his "outside of time" statement. His actual speed has never been shown as that high.

So fight starts, paradox doesn't move that fast, and emperor thinks him out of existence

Gargoyle One said:
Emperor would get incapped though

That's literally the entire reason he bought the farm with Horus barring his own CIS.

Do tell me how can he tag something with infinite speed?
The Emperor's passive aura blocks Paradox from attacking him.

Passive Aura doesn't travel at infinite speed, it's just always active

Also, said Aura seem to have randomly not been active when Horus was around

Not like it matters since paradox apparently isn't infinite speed

Everybody and thier mother has mind manipulation resistence in Warhammer 40K, that's why his aura doesn't work most of the time

Back