• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 16

Medaka shouldn't be the strongest 5-C. she has TWELVE losses with speed equalized, and IIRC lucifer is about to give her another one.

Also pontos for 2-C

Yeah Medaka shouldn't be the strongest 5-C anymore. Her durability got downgraded and she got beat by 5-C Sailor Moon.

5-C spot is now open.

I mean Sailor Moon herself is a very good contestant for strongest 5C considering how fast she is

ZephyrosOmega said:
Medaka shouldn't be the strongest 5-C. she has TWELVE losses with speed equalized, and IIRC lucifer is about to give her another one.

Also pontos for 2-C
There is only one match that involves another 5C that she lost too

Also Pontos gets stomped by SMT characters

5-C SM loses to Madoka. Although Madoka herself is still far from being strongest 5-C.

Funnily enough SM is MUCH better at bypassing resurrection then Madoka

Also, without speed equal madoka gets blitzed

Peter1129 said:
Last time I checked I heard he was getting upgraded to 2-A.
^Already answered your question. I heard he was getting upgraded. Which was why he was no longer a contender for 2-C in the last thread.

I also answered you on Pontos

Don't think you got ignored there.

Gargoyle One said:
I also answered you on Pontos
Don't think you got ignored there.

I see, i didn't notice. wait, are there 2-C SMT characters? hell yeah, let's use them

ZephyrosOmega said:
most of those are with characters outside her tier, and she had more wins but they got removed due to the being relient on powers that got lost. the number of wins or losses doesn't determine strength if they are outside your tier

YHVH for high 2-A via the covenant? invulnerability, existence erasure, and absorption on a 1-C scale. Not many H 2-A's beating that.

Lightbuster30 said:
YHVH for high 2-A via the covenant? invulnerability, existence erasure, and absorption on a 1-C scale. Not many H 2-A's beating that.
he got stomped by N E O

I'm pretty sure Jill Presto takes the 9-A spot with or without speed being equalized.

I don't think speed is really important in a fight with Jill Presto, The Basanos will just revive her and destroy her attacker.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Lucemon resisting 1-A erasure... How exactly? That doesen't even begin to make sense. At most his High 2-A form has Low 1-C immortality.
Literally where did I say he resisted 1A Erasure? Where?

Cause I don't see it

Warren Valion said:
I'm pretty sure Jill Presto takes the 9-A spot with or without speed being equalized.

I don't think speed is really important in a fight with Jill Presto, The Basanos will just revive her and destroy her attacker.
Basnos wouldn't destroy her attacker, she would eventually just do it herself

If only Decode would get finished translated. If so Lucemon could possibly stomp SMT in general....

Back