• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest 5D Characters on the Wiki

Idrc about this fight, but idk why you keep bring up Large Size type 10, Omnipresence when not only DBH but also all characters on this list have enough range to affect Low 1-C structure which is also the range require to be Large Size type 10. Omnipresence is just, Omnipresence, can still be affected with enough range
I wasn't talking to you 😭 but Large Size Type 10 is an advantage

lol

And it's definitely Type 2 by what Truenames are.
the blog look incomplete ngl, and tbh, as someone who do not know anything about DnD aside from its name and popularity, idk what Truename can do, so i will just leave it as it is

the dungeons and dragons characters don't have resistance to info manip 2
anyway, DnD aside, unironically, i think DBH stomp Sacred Ancestor, his page is outdated since there was an accepted CRT to remove some of Akashic Record abilities like Plot hax but no one bother to applies, his haxes isn't passive from what i see and resistances are baseline which get stomped by DBH layers

Requesting for Timekeeper Cookies placement here. She isn't at the level of the Sugar Swan, Sugar Swan views her as inferior and as a "jest", they don't see Timekeeper Cookie as a threat to the cosmology, even though she has destroyed countless universes. Timekeeper Cookie also admitted inferiority to Millenial Tree Cookie, who is inferior the Sugar Swan.

the blog look incomplete ngl, and tbh, as someone who do not know anything about DnD aside from its name and popularity, idk what Truename can do, so i will just leave it as it is
It is. That thing only covers like 4 books... Out of 40+ years game history.

Truenames are the most fundamental thing in D&D. Souls already are abstract type 1, as each soul is conceptual in nature. These souls by themselves possess truenames, which are the building blocks of all of reality/the multiverse. Even gods (abstract type 1) have them. The blog itself mentions how truenames are conceptual (look up the resistance to concept manip, it's based on resisting truenames too)

It is. That thing only covers like 4 books... Out of 40+ years game history.

Truenames are the most fundamental thing in D&D. Souls already are abstract type 1, as each soul is conceptual in nature. These souls by themselves possess truenames, which are the building blocks of all of reality/the multiverse. Even gods (abstract type 1) have them. The blog itself mentions how truenames are conceptual (look up the resistance to concept manip, it's based on resisting truenames too)
If DND is so outdated, then why it is here?

because this list would be lying
That is stupid, putting someone that outdated is already lying, and decieving. Also another chinamen coming

Yes it is, you are putting a blatantly outdated profile as the strongest thing, it is decieving
just because a profile is outdated does not mean they can't be in this list wtf
this thread is strongest 5d characters, not the character who has the best profiles

Last edited:
unironically, i think DBH stomp Sacred Ancestor, his page is outdated since there was an accepted CRT to remove some of Akashic Record abilities like Plot hax but no one bother to applies, his haxes isn't passive from what i see and resistances are baseline which get stomped by DBH layers
NEP type 2
images

Type 3 is useless,
Nah, BB needs proofs of them interacting with a living paradox, which they haven't, so Ozriel hits them with the History EE that bypasses Type 4 acasuality, and calls it a day. Also BB CM1 is ******* shaky as all hell, like what is this justification.
That only looks like type 2, the only thing that may give them type 1, is the interacting with something that doesn't exist anymore, which may or not give ground for interacting with concepts greater than the universe, but even that can just be handwaved as being NEP interaction, also that is only interaction with ONE specific concepts, they aren't touching Ozriel like....8 different concepts he embodies.
PD: Yes, before you say it, Ozriel is able to erase basically all concepts in Willverse, because his job is basically destroying universes so hard that not evven the fiends (who literally don't exist), would be able to regenerate from that, AND, blazblue NPE2 should be NPE1 due to the revisions
TLDR: Joblue are frauds that got replaced by their superior series (GGR+, I refuse to play Str*ve tough)...Also Ozriel is there.
PDD:Forget it, I misunderstood BB NEP2, they qualify.

Last edited:
Nah, BB needs proofs of them interacting with a living paradox, which they haven't, so Ozriel hits them with the History EE that bypasses Type 4 acasuality, and calls it a day. Also BB CM1 is ******* shaky as all hell, like what is this justification.
Type 3 is just the character is exist yet behave or have nonexistent trait, pretty much useless, it is described by the page to be part 0 (nonexistent) and part 1 (existent), able to interact with nature type 1 is most of the time enough to interact with type 3, let alone able to interact with type 2

Back