• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strong old men who died

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Raizen vs Whitebeard

Really wanted to make a Yusuke match, but can't think of one yet. Oh well, guess I have to settle with Kurama vs Acnologia...

Anyway, the matchup makes sense. Two badass old men who died like badasses. Both country level and MHS. Prime condition for both.

YYH Raizen
Trust me, you don't want to see him in his prime.

Whitebeard colors by marvelmania-d9wkq38
Whitebeard

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Can't just use prime WB when he has no feats and idk about Raizen
Raizen is in the same boat there.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Off-topic, but what's with the funny titles lately? Clickbait?
Because funny titles. Nuff said.

I'll go with Raizen

Both Country Level and MHS but I don't know their exact Speed number so I'll just assume they are around the same. Whitebeard has the Haki Precognition but Raizen has more Stamina and Battle Experience, I don't know how his Mental Possession or Teleportation works so I can't comment on them but I think Raizen can just out last him thanks to his Stamina and skill.

Im conflicted cuz I wank both alot.

Allright. A detailed explaination incoming. Whitebeard- Precognition (Helps give whitebeard a decent advantage against Raizen, and if we use powerscaling, he should be faster)

Air Manipulation (Ehh, not going to help)

Earthquakes (Provide less raw damage output, but more environmental dc)

Spear user (Dont bring a spear to an unarmed fight, but hey no morals)

Armament Haki (Really good at tanking attacks he shouldnt) Attack Potency (Whitebeard has lower ap at the moment, scaling from 7-12 teratons where Sensui could destroy a 'country' And since raizen is hundreds of time stronger, we can assume he is mid or high end country level)

Raizen

Mental Possession (Only shown to work on yusuke)

Ki Blasts (Gives him more effective range possibly, but even setting that aside good for offense or defense)

Teleportation (I dont remember how this works, but assuming whitebeard has precog, should be fine)

Speed: Whitebeards favored

Durability: Raizens favored

Stamina and Endurance: Raizen is favored, he can fight his enemies while starving himself and he is old, so I will give it to him.

Range: Raizen has better direct range (IE: His blasts will go one for miles), while Whitebeard has better indirect range (His earthquakes can shake islands), I am going to go occams razor and say inconclusive, leaning to whitebeard since he can have quakes travel miles as well, only being stopped by a seastone gate.

Intelligence: Hands down Raizen. One is a ruler and a genius with demon world and spirit world politics and has 1000 years of experience. Whitebeard... not so much.

Pre cog counters higher ap from raizen as he can likely dodge it, and even then Yusuke was Mach 100 and Whitebeard pre time skip, even if we scale off of pre timeskip luffy, he is still Mach 200+, likely higher.

Could speed blitz even, but raizen still has higher ap that wb has to watch out for.

If we dont equalize speed, whitebeard for better speed, pre cog with mid high diff

If we do equalize speed, Raizen with mid diff. Honestly think we should equalize speed. Fujitora has a Mach 900ish feat with a meteor last I checked, so it is probably safer.

LordGriffin1000 said:
I'll go with Raizen

Both Country Level and MHS but I don't know their exact Speed number so I'll just assume they are around the same. Whitebeard has the Haki Precognition but Raizen has more Stamina and Battle Experience, I don't know how his Mental Possession or Teleportation works so I can't comment on them but I think Raizen can just out last him thanks to his Stamina and skill.
Raizen is at least mach 100+ while whitebeard is at least mach 200+, likely mach 900+

Back