• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A message from Dark649

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Hello.

I apologise for not posting this earlier, but Dark649 (our previously hardest working administrator) sent me a fanfiction.net message a few months ago. I previously thought that something horrible had happened to him, so it might come as a relief to some of you.

Anyway, he mentioned some unfinished projects, so I would appreciate if others can take a look at them. Thank you.

"Hi Ant, i'm fine and its been a long time since i left but that was because i needed to recover from Covid and for that i left the internet for some time. I wanted to come back but because we are living in an hard time, i'm others inside and outside of the net. I still sometime check the vswiki, but anyway thanks and i hope you are all allright with the hard times.

Mortal Kombat and Pokemon are ok thanks to the many users that can work about it, for Tekken i assume the profiles are composite versions of them. I was planning to work on Slayers and Xenogears-Saga but the old computer died because it was old, since there are users that watched them it's ok for them to work on it like it happened to Project A-ko.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is an old Yu Yu Hakusho Revision Map that i managed to save unlike the other stuff, you can suggest it whatever you like.

1] Ability Adding:

- Stealth Mastery - For ''Risho'', ''Toya'' and ''Jin'' who are all ninja demons that are good at hiding.

- Maybe Resistance to Electricity - For ''Yusuke'' since he freed himself from Suzaku electricity.

2] Small Character Revisions:

- Gouki: His human form get a Key, which should be At least '''Athlete level''' in stats due to being a notable demon easily above Human Athletes.

- Shorin and Roto: Better justification for their '''Small Building level''' stats, Shorin fought with Kuwabara whom last release of Genki to help Yusuke while in a very injured state did a notable explosion of likely this wield, Roto should scale to him. Both should be '''Supersonic''' in speed for being above Early Yosuke Reigan Speed: /blogs/yu-yu-hakusho-feats-artifacts-of-darkness-collection.37659/

3] Possible Lifting Strength Downgrade with the scaling being around and above Toguro Class K Lifting, unless the Current Upward Scaling is fine:

- At least '''Class K''', likely '''higher''' for all the '''Continent level''' ones.

- At least '''Class K''', likely '''far higher''' for all the '''Multi-Continent level''' ones.

4] Possible Speed Upgrade from Yusuke dodging Suzaku Lightning, it should be still be lightning despite being enhanced by Suzaku:

- '''Massively Hypersonic+''' for Suzaku, Three Beast Arc Hiei, Yusuke [who loses his higher reaction speed since him parrying Hiei slashes is after the two months of training with Genkai] and everyone else after except Prime Raizen who obliviously gets the At least.

Though i'm fine anyway if its deemed outlier, does not fit with the story characters stats progression.

5] Yakumo the Non-Canon Character might get an upgrade because of these Anime Only Calcs:

For Base Yakumo: /blogs/yu-yu-hakusho-feat-anime-hieis-dragon-of-the-darkness-flame-vs-zeru.37669/

For Demon King Yakumo: /blogs/yu-yu-hakusho-feat-anime-chapter-black-yusukes-reigan-speed-and-power.37661/

6] Other optional things that might be not that important:

- If BoS Yusuke had a key it would be: Athlete level stats before becoming likely Street level, Wall level for his Soul Ring enhanched Reigan since he killed Transformed Gouki with it and Likely Wall level in Durability since he survived attacks from Gouki in their second match. Small Building level in Genkai Tournament to at least Building level when punching Randou because of him unleashing his hidden strength.

- If BoS Kuwabara had a key it would be: Athlete level stats before being Small Building level, Supersonic in the Genkai Tournament due to his release of power to help Yusuke.

- Before the BoS Kurama and Hiei were Wall level, Subsonic+ since he easily did a high Subsonic speed feat: /blogs/yu-yu-hakusho-feats-two-shot-prequel-collection.37658/

- If BoS Kurama had a key it would be: Wall level, Supersonic since he should be stronger than Transformed Gouki and his 14 Years Old Self.

- If BoS Hiei had a key it would be: Wall level, higher with Jaganshi Form. Supersonic from being superior to Transformed Gouki and himself during the previous year.

It makes more sense for Yusuke and Kuwabara to not be Large Town level prior the Dark Tournament since it makes more sense for the two to reach that level
after two months spent training, also both Toguro's were instructed to not use their full power and lose on porpouse."

Great to see one of the big Admins is doing okay. And yes, I have known he had so many projects that he'd be exceptionally helpful. And I have heard of plans for Tier 1 Xeno franchise. And I might have my own thoughts for the lower tiered YYH cast. But some ability additions and lifting strength downgrade are AOK to me.

Well, he just sent me one message, and did not reply later, so I doubt that he is able to continue himself where he left off.

Last edited:
Yeah, I understand that. It might be a while or unsure if he may come back active at all. But he's also always welcome to contact me and I'd be glad to be of assistance for him. But him doing okay and his health being safe is the most important thing.

Back