• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strong Bois - Lemillion vs Superboy

A battle of the best strong boys. Both High 8-C, Superboy has his Shields, speed equalized, both in character, who wins?

Lemillio: 4 (CCMac27, ABoogieYesSir, CoreOfimBalance(COB), Litentric Teon)

Superboy: 0

Inconclusive: 0

4E8BB78F-B9F7-42A9-85DD-6BC6480BF2C2

9897CFEF-D489-4B6C-AA02-A1545655A689

I think Mirio takes this, his quirk gives him a huge advantage that Superboy can't really overcome.

Schnee One said:
Why is he 8C+?
My best guess is being stronker then his first Key but that key is only .5 tons, nowhere near the + mark like JoJo is

... Seems like these pages could use a revamp. Would you do the honors Gar sama?

Fork now I have to add more forkery to my watchlist

... Well I am almost done with Black Clover, and it's not like it would be all that depressing if I were to... accidentally miss the last bit of SAO 2

... Then again I'll probably just watch it anyways AND THEN GET TO THE GOOD STUFF

Actually, wait, the JoJo calc is .7 tons, .2 more then young JASTICE

... Where the fork does plus even start anyways

Am I dumb and the AP page states that in fine print or

I don't remember that, and if it was a thing I think it was Planet Waves throwing a bicc boi meteor which Joylne's dura far from scales to

... Apparently .7 is a hare away now

... Actually it kinda is I'll be honest

Back