• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So does somebody have a summary of what we need to do here at this point? Feats that need to be calculated and the like.

So basically:

Agreed

To do

For E Honda feat to be even considered legit, other feats need to be at least close to his, two god tiers have their feats not even 7-B and others dont have any feats casually that are close to it either, so at this point its clear cut that cant be used and it will remain as an outlier

We need to see Oni feat how strong it is, he might be one if the few that scales to the amped up Bison

BlackDarkness679 said:
For E Honda feat to be even considered legit, other feats need to be at least close to his, two god tiers have their feats not even 7-B and others dont have any feats casually that are close to it either, so at this point its clear cut that cant be used and it will remain as an outlier
We need to see Oni feat how strong it is, he might be one if the few that scales to the amped up Bison
Here is the tricky part:

the point where it seems outlier counts at where E. Honda would be stopping and destroying the meteor when the meteor was deemed 2000 m above the sky, i.e. the 830,547,491.28 ton TNT (Mountain+) end. (And actually stopping the KE part of the meteor was yielding much more than the destruction part.) Destroying a smaller meteor or just counting the meteor part and ignoring the speed stopping part will yield much less values. See my table again and look at the ends where values vary from 1.64 ton TNT (Building+) to 4,315,685.47 tons TNT (Small City+).

Oni erupted a volcano and with the examples from Captain Nancy and Linne (and should be one more from Kazuya Mishima) we know by now how much it yields to dig a hole to reach lava and to have lava erupt from the hole.

@Jason

The Kazuya one isnt known how strong it is, plus its in a volcanic area, it can be more then the values of the other two

What do you suggest with what you told me for E Honda?Plus the feat had a recalc so why link an old one for it

BlackDarkness679 said:
@Jason
The Kazuya one isnt known how strong it is, plus its in a volcanic area, it can be more then the values of the other two
Honestly about Kazuya, it has some calcs that place him on baseline 7-A. But, it might be higher. I don't know a lot about Tekken as much as I know about Street Fighter, but that's a topic for another thread.

As far as i know there isnt a calc to put it at 7-A, unless i have been missing something, but if you wanna talk of it, i made a thread to discuss things for the series there

But anyway back to this, Oni volcano feat can be at least close to the black moon Bison power plus he did it casually

Triggering a volcano by blasting a small hole in a continental plate fault does not automatically scale to the entire force of the resulting eruption though.

Anttron224 said:
https://youtu.be/TVFv40QNteU?t=1087
Apparently if Cody wasn't holding back he might survive a fight with Oni according to the latter.
I'd rather say, according to the story lore, Oni held back a lot.

Theoretically we could have a Dan Hibiki won Oni in the game but VSBW would not scale Dan even close to Oni.

Now I think about the FANG nuke feat: blasting multiple nukes as being considered AP for prep time F.A.N.G, while legit as a prep time AP feat, may not scale to even any people if we think about it. Like if we can press a button and launch a nuke it does not make us the Hulk.

Yeah, but Oni never stated Dan holding back would be his demise. He did for Cody. I didn't bring it up for scaling, I just thought it was interesting.

Anttron224 said:
https://youtu.be/TVFv40QNteU?t=1087
Apparently if Cody wasn't holding back he might survive a fight with Oni according to the latter.
That's just speculation. The quote is more about the concept of Cody holding back rather than how powerful Cody is. Oni basically noticed that Cody doesn't always use his true strength, so Oni asks him to fight to his full potential if he doesn't want to die that quickly.

Currently I need to add both F.A.N.G and M. Biso pages a new keys that are "with Preparation" and "Black Moon M. Bison" respectively. Aside from the remaining feats to be calculated and revised so far, taking the list of Jasonsith, there are things left to do.

• Who is stronger than a Black Moon M. Bison so that the Black Moon feat scales (for the moment only himself and F.A.N.G with preparation)
  • Check if Dan Hibiki is a stronger Wall Level for destroying a car within 40 seconds and breaking a wood barrel
  • Check if Dan is this strong for breaking an airplane wing
  • New feats for replacing Chun-Li Kikusho

The "Likely higher" comes from the fact that the Black Moon is added to the existing powers of M. Bison. If anyone disagrees with a reason, please suggest.

that should be removed, i see no reason why bison would be stronger than that feat when amped.

on a side note akuma does not have dura neg via shun goku satsu........what?

@jasonsith

7-B power being added to 6-C power makes no difference to the 6-C power, this is common sense.

Thank you for helping out. Should I lock the profile then? Also, what else should we do here?

• Who is stronger than a Black Moon M. Bison so that the Black Moon feat scales (for the moment only himself and F.A.N.G with preparation)
  • Check if Dan Hibiki is a stronger Wall Level for destroying a car within 40 seconds and breaking a wood barrel
  • Check if Dan is this strong for breaking an airplane wing
  • New feats for replacing Chun-Li Kikusho
still have to do dan stuff and scaling to black moon bison.

i think akuma should scale to black moon bison he is consistently portrayed and shown to be the god tier of the verse now which version of akuma that will scale to the feat is up for debate at the very least oni scales to it since he is the strongest SF character until further notice.

Oni should scale to the fully energy of the Black Moon M. Bison, since the volcano feat is going to be probably higher, on the 6-C to be more precise.

You can argue about God and possibly High Tiers in Street Fighter scaling into the activation of one of the Black Moons in Story Mode, the one that was activated on New York which is 764.82 megatons, due two characters weaker than them, Charlie Nash and Ryu were able to fight against M. Bison for some period of time and in the former that was before the deactivation, even if we divide the result on 1/4 (191.205 megatons) the energy realised due M. Bison still won against Nash. That would still be consistent with the current scaling and considering Ryu was able to one-shot a weakened M. Bison with the Power of Nothingness.

In particular, SFV Ryu with the Power of Nothingness and SFV M. Bison can get the 764.82 megatons or 7-A+, while Ryu, Charlie Nash and a weakened M. Bison had the 191.205 megatons or 7-A. The god tiers should go into "At least 7-A, likely far higher".

Back