• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
When/if the EX Drama CDs become accessible or we get new content from FEXL: Another Dash, this can be used for any major updates regarding findings.

I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion. Alternately, a staff member can use the @Username notification system.

@SamanPatou I know you're already going through a **** ton of SF revisions at the moment, but when you're finished with that, I'd appreciate your input on this. Take your time though, and good luck.

I mean, isn't the calc wrong due to the KE thing?

I thought it had to be redone.

Also, I suggest you to post it in a wiki blog here, otherwise it can't be evaluated nor used.

Ah okay, I just meant on the grounds of using the hypothetical calc as a whole. When it's done, I'll just copypaste their results.

Technically it's consistent, then it may just be that the series itself places the characters on a level way higher than normal, if nothing contradicts it.

But it's better to hear more opinions on it first.

Ok, the main series is done, now we could discuss this.

1) Since the EX series branches from the canon one starting from Alpha 2, the Psycho Drive feat can't be used anymore, and the one left is Akuma sinking the Gotentou island, which is High 7-C. I think we should also take another look to the scaling, as at the end of the day all characters more or less scale to Akuma himself.

2) If the cosmic feats have been calced, reach a level superior to sinking the island and are accepted as valid, we can throw the previous point to the bin and work with them.

Ok, the main series is done, now we could discuss this.

1) Since the EX series branches from the canon one starting from Alpha 2, the Psycho Drive feat can't be used anymore, and the one left is Akuma sinking the Gotentou island, which is High 7-C. I think we should also take another look to the scaling, as at the end of the day all characters more or less scale to Akuma himself.

2) If the cosmic feats have been calced, reach a level superior to sinking the island and are accepted as valid, we can throw the previous point to the bin and work with them.
Cosmic feats have not been calcled. Have been trying to for a while, but no such luck.

I can also try asking to calc the feat for the weaker variation of C. Jack's space-launching feat -- because that one sends you to the moon, and I think it should cap at Relativistic -- being extremely more able to calc than the FTL version. But we can just keep the speed, and then with the new calc -- say the AP is likely way higher than the moon feat. There's also another that sends you to Venus instead of Uranus, if we can work with that.

Last edited:
Gonna revive it since i dont remember if much was done for EX series since last time and main one has most of the big CRTs for it finished by now

Back