• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(STOMP) "Hey Chick, do you wanna see my Laser Sword? Bow Chicka Bow Wow" Tucker vs Symmetra

Popted2

He/Him
Speed Equalized

Place: Blood Gulch

Tucker: 1 (Sergeant Hypocrite

Symmetra: 1 (Oleggator

Last edited:
I know next to nothing about overwatch, but shouldn't just about anybody skill-stomp Tucker? Or any of the Red/Blues for that matter?

Actually:
"
  • Tucker is suprisingly skilled in combat and military tactics as of his reunion with the Reds and Blues in Red vs Blue Season 7. His skill was such that he was single-handedly capable of holding out and fighting off C.T.'s troops for weeks on end, and based on C.T.'s dialogue, had consistently managed to one-up C.T. himself in both aspects. As revealed in Red vs Blue Season 10, the C.T. that Tucker fought was actually the Leader of the Insurrectionists hired by Charon Industries during the time of Project Freelancer. This Insurrectionist Leader, alongside the actual C.T., was capable of holding his own against both Agent Carolina and Agent Texas at the same time. It is possible that the Insurrectionist Leader had gotten rusty, or that Tucker had only outfought him outside of CQC, as Agent Texas was later capable of easily defeating Tucker in their encounter during Season 8. Though it is also implied by lines like "Special Project", that Texas' body in Revelations was a special and advanced one that was stronger than her original body.
"

I know next to nothing about overwatch, but shouldn't just about anybody skill-stomp Tucker? Or any of the Red/Blues for that matter?
Skill is not everything in a Fight and Tucker has his own advantages like more arsenal, physical strengh, more stamina and the great Key can possibly one-shot her since is a laser sword

Actually yeah. Symmetra is more builder than warrior. So more important question would be does Symmetra have preparation or not?

no preparation, just random encounter

knowing tucker you could imagine the scene

Yeah pretty much.
Still I'll give my vote for Symmetra. Via next things: Portals which give a good mobility. Higher distance is worse for Tucker since most of RvB characters including him doesn't have good aim from my memory. Though Symmetra still have barriers for defense.
Her higher intelligence even though Tucker is trained fighter and Symmetra have autism, Symmetra can pretty much plan the strategies.
Her turrets with auto aim, even though they're not much durable, she doesn't have exactly limit of it.
Her weapon which in one of gameplay had auto aim, though it's still very powerful without it.
So I'm pretty much sure in Symmetra's victory here.

Counted

tough just want to tell that 1: rvb does have good aimers like Donut and Tucker can use the sniper pretty well; 2: Tucker outsmarted people more smarter and skilled thant him like Wyoming, the Fake CT, and Felix 3: Tucker can destroy the turrets with his guns and the sword ant the other equipment and dodges the bullets since the speed is equalized, 4: like i said before Tucker can dodge her or hit with one of his grenades or the guns while he's hitted and yes Tucker could cause the armour share the same ap and durability and Tucker can destroy a tank with a dozen of his punches 5: the Place is Blood gulch Desert so Tucker has the knoledge of the territory and made a strategy.

i gave my reasons but feel free to vote who do you think will win

I feel like Tucker's experience with holding off Fake C.T and his troops in the desert is a good indication of how good of a strategist he is against multiple opponents at once, which could apply to Symmetra's turrets should she decide to build a good amount of them. I feel like Tucker will eventually win by wearing down Symmetra over time by repeatedly breaking turrets and then taking out Symmetra (knowing how fragile the turrets are), in combination with his knowledge of Blood Gulch.

I vote Tucker.

Counted

tough just want to tell that 1: rvb does have good aimers like Donut and Tucker can use the sniper pretty well; 2: Tucker outsmarted people more smarter and skilled thant him like Wyoming, the Fake CT, and Felix 3: Tucker can destroy the turrets with his guns and the sword ant the other equipment and dodges the bullets since the speed is equalized, 4: like i said before Tucker can dodge her or hit with one of his grenades or the guns while he's hitted and yes Tucker could cause the armour share the same ap and durability and Tucker can destroy a tank with a dozen of his punches 5: the Place is Blood gulch Desert so Tucker has the knoledge of the territory and made a strategy.

i gave my reasons but feel free to vote who do you think will win
Good to pointing out. But still.
1. As I said in another case Symmetra have barriers to defend. And without much matter of location there's always place to cover. 2. As much as I believe in good fighting intelligence of Tucker, intelligence of Symmetra is still also incredible, so I can say here they're pretty much equal. 3. Yes but Symmetra turrets aren't just shooting bullets, it's an instant lazer gun. Even speed equalizer can't give tucker much defense from it. As much as only 3 - 6 turrets are capable in damage despite of their low durability, it's incredible to imagine how strong would be more turrets. As example of how she can alone manipulate the territory can be not only an many gameplay tactics with her, but also a recent story with her where she could rebuild a statue.
4. The grenades or other explosives likely would be dodged via Symmetra's teleporters.
Good to pointing out. But still.
5. I'll say blood gulch desert is pretty good place to make some turret traps. Even with acknowledge of the map which Tucker have pretty good I can notice that Symmetra probably would adapt to location and will made an traps not only by turrets but also by an electricity.

Doomfist cassualy created a crater which is 0.46 tons of TNT.
Tucker destroyed a tank after a decade of punches.

In that case Symmetra One-Shots pretty hard. Tucker Downscales from The Meta, who One-Shot a Vehicle that performed a 0.046 Ton Feat.

yeah rvb pages have to be revisioned, completed and some profiles are not complete also should be made the profiles for the old and new characters

Doomfist casually created a crater which is 0.46 tons of TNT.
Tucker destroyed a tank after a decade of punches.
0.46 Tons is 8-C (The accepted value for that feat was only 0.23 Tons)

Symmetra only scales to ~0.008 Tons (Unless I missed a feat somewhere) which is barely above baseline

Yeah, that's a massive problem for Mobile Users. We can't see the Comments on Blogs and Shit. Also, if she really is only 0.008 Tons then Tucker One-Shots her. Not that it matters with RvB's upcoming Downgrades.
Would be better to wait at this moment, cause downgrades would be soon and we must know the downgrades. And also still to understand can be Symmetra scaled to doomfist or she scales to Soldier 76.
If to doomfist, then her AP is higher than Tucker's. If to soldier 76 only, then vice versa.

Symmetra doesn't scale to Doomfist, in fact the vast majority of Overwatch's characters doesn't

She only scales to 0.008 tons of TNT via the calc Soupywolf linked above

Seems like Tucker stomps as of now, but that probably changes after the RvB downgrades even though most of Overwatch's 9-A calcs aren't correct either

At this moment this is probably a stomp, so we must wait for downgrades.
Although does anyone knows when downgrades would be?

1: i think is a fair match everyone has a win cond some chanche to win
2: i asked some people about the downgrades but they never done anything

Back