• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Olimar and W H I T E : 0
Corporate Flies : 0
Incon : 7

5 Stinger Drones and 9 White Pikmin are present
Olimar has prior knowledge
Starting distance is 20 meters
Speed equalized

I don't have a lot of opportunities to do army battles so I'll take any I can get

Last edited:
So... The stingers main atack method is jabbing drugs and poison into It's taget... It works mostly thanks to doing It to much bigger targets

Olimar and W H I T E should take that quite easy, If one pikimin grabs into one drone It can't really fight back

So... The stingers main atack method is jabbing drugs and poison into It's taget... It works mostly thanks to doing It to much bigger targets

Olimar and W H I T E should take that quite easy, If one pikimin grabs into one drone It can't really fight back
Patience, @Mr._Bambu has not arrived to defend these flies

He's not wrong. I don't know how likely it is that they'll actually manage to grab the thing, given it flies and can kind of just hit-and-run, but if they double team it, it is indeed feasible for them to drag it down. Depending on the poison used, though, that could also just be an instant win, as I think it would take both of them to reliably hold it down and destroy it.

He's not wrong. I don't know how likely it is that they'll actually manage to grab the thing, given it flies and can kind of just hit-and-run, but if they double team it, it is indeed feasible for them to drag it down. Depending on the poison used, though, that could also just be an instant win, as I think it would take both of them to reliably hold it down and destroy it.
So... incon?

Tough call, but at the moment I'm gonna say no. The AI differentiates between combat oriented drugs, logically, so it has a better chance of using outright poison or a drug that would incapacitate one. I'll wait to hear from Lemon but at the moment I do consider the odds of the Stinger getting at least one hit in pretty substantial, enough to vote for it.

Tough call, but at the moment I'm gonna say no. The AI differentiates between combat oriented drugs, logically, so it has a better chance of using outright poison or a drug that would incapacitate one. I'll wait to hear from Lemon but at the moment I do consider the odds of the Stinger getting at least one hit in pretty substantial, enough to vote for it.
You know, Olimar and the pikmins also deatl with "Flys" quite some times, wouldn't be far fatch to say that Olimar wouldn't have much problens catching the robot Flies mid air

Here are some exemples of mentioned enemies Olimar has faced that fit the description, Trough not faced by Olimar, there are also this things that work kinda like a hive of bees, Trough not faced by Olimar, They where defeated by Alphy, Brittany and Charlie, that should be alot less experienced in using pikimins them olimar

And White pikmins are imune to poison...

Are you arguing that they dealt with flies as easily as they did ground-based guys, though? Like it adds no layer of difficulty? If that's true, point ceded, no sweat.

The white pikmin may be, but the drugs are another matter, aye. But fair enough.

Are you arguing that they dealt with flies as easily as they did ground-based guys, though? Like it adds no layer of difficulty? If that's true, point ceded, no sweat.

The white pikmin may be, but the drugs are another matter, aye. But fair enough.
Yes, they have no problem dealing with the flying enemies more them any land treath. not even more dificult to trow a pikimins at them

and the drug part is fair

Hm. Then yeah, I'd say this is pretty much a toss up of who gets the first hit in. If the Stinger gets an injection in, odds are it can take the fight, but if the Pikmins can pin it down there's little the Stinger can do.

I'll vote Incon, slight lean towards the Pikmin.

Hm. Then yeah, I'd say this is pretty much a toss up of who gets the first hit in. If the Stinger gets an injection in, odds are it can take the fight, but if the Pikmins can pin it down there's little the Stinger can do.

I'll vote Incon, slight lean towards the Pikmin.
What? The stingers would need to inject every pickmin to be able win this trough drugs, just getting close towthe whites would make them a easy target

Pikmins regulary deal with creatures in the wild while helping Olimar and show little to no effort taking down flying insects, even bigger them averge in groups most of the time

Even if the robots here atacked olimar he has show to be able to harm and evade creatures that est pikimin to distract them and defend themselfs

What I mean is, thouse drones will not be able to even get a chance to stab anyone before the pikmins just headbutt them to scrap metal

5 drones vs 9 whites would be a bloodshed for the robot flys thanks to Olimar great aim at trowing pikimin, high strategic inteligence, fadt trows speed and how used the pikimins are to dealing with things the size of flys daily

With nine whites I can even say It's a stomp, 5 whites would be better sinse would at least give them q chance to try to stab olimar, but even this would be kinda dificult

Are this drones even delt with something their own size before? Or at least have any precision feat?

Pikimin in and olimar deal with animals their sizes and bigger regurlaly

I can't see them beingh able to hit them in any way shale or form

Would be like putting a mosquito to fight a ant, the ant will 100% win sinse the mosquito only weapon os made to atack things bigger them It self without beingh noticed while the ant has a jaw made to bite trough other bugs

What? The stingers would need to inject every pickmin to be able win this trough drugs, just getting close towthe whites would make them a easy target

Pikmins regulary deal with creatures in the wild while helping Olimar and show little to no effort taking down flying insects, even bigger them averge in groups most of the time

Even if the robots here atacked olimar he has show to be able to harm and evade creatures that est pikimin to distract them and defend themselfs

What I mean is, thouse drones will not be able to even get a chance to stab anyone before the pikmins just headbutt them to scrap metal

5 drones vs 9 whites would be a bloodshed for the robot flys thanks to Olimar great aim at trowing pikimin, high strategic inteligence, fadt trows speed and how used the pikimins are to dealing with things the size of flys daily

With nine whites I can even say It's a stomp, 5 whites would be better sinse would at least give them q chance to try to stab olimar, but even this would be kinda dificult
5 stingers could absolutely do that, though. These are still high-end high-tech government AI-controlled spyware, mind, it isn't as if they're literally equivalent to a fly.

At 5 I'd just outright vote for the Stingers. I think they would need multiple white pikmin to handle the stingers. But your call, ig.

Again you are lowballing the pikimin, yes, this things are great spywgere tecnology but they aren't made for direct combat, they are made to aproche unoticed and inject thwir targets that are much much bigger them they are

A single pikimin would have no problem not getting jabed by thouse things

Again, a Mosquito may stung a human but wouldwbe obliterated by a ant

Also Olimar can beat to death dwarf bowblobs that are the size of small rats

All of thouse spywheres will be headbutted to desth by the white pikmins

They are made to just dodge and weave through direct combat, though

Unless I've got the wrong perception of Pikmin in general, where they're just like super Navy SEAL equivalent combat badasses, they're just... guys.

My vote for the stinger, lock it in.

They are made to just dodge and weave through direct combat, though
Yeee... In combat against big people

And also, speed equalized
Unless I've got the wrong perception of Pikmin in general, where they're just like super Navy SEAL equivalent combat badasses, they're just... guys.
They are bassicaly creatures that survive a exteeme hostile enviroment, smaller threats are really easy to them to solo, Bassically everything wants wants to eat pikmin there

Yeee... In combat against big people

And also, speed equalized

They are bassicaly creatures that survive a exteeme hostile enviroment, smaller threats are really easy to them to solo, Bassically everything wants wants to eat pikmin there
Yeah, the fact that they are traditionally meant to fight larger targets is the argument that would have made this an incon, were they outnumbered. They are no longer outnumbered.

It's not as though there aren't small threats in CY_BORG, homie.

The pikmin aren't crazy skill beasts, the stingers can reliably inject them with x or y drug.

Well, I don't think I can make tou not underestimate the Pikimin, so let me just ask one thing vefore giving up

What can the stingers do whem the pikimins are holding themselfs behind them and constantly basshing?

Again, if they're super crazy skilled or whatever, then so be it, but you literally haven't provided anything to suggest that they are. You have thus far solely relied on the argument that the stinger is small and they're small so they win for some reason. You presume the best possible scenario for the Pikmin and give no thought to the fact that the Stingers are, in a technological sense, bred for war.

If it's a scenario where it is one pikmin on one stinger, my money would be on the stinger- I think it is more likely that the stinger nabs the pikmin with, say, Sunset Chalk, and then wins than the Pikmin getting tons of time to thrash on them by grappling them, keeping them grappled, and beating on them until non-functional. It's still steel, for christsake.

my brother in christ that is the final boss and that does not make metal comparable to flesh

800px-Electric_Fence.png

There are also metal structures the pikimin break apart, thouse pipes can be delt with only one white

I'm sticking with my vote. At 5 white pikmin, the Stingers should take this handily due to general combat knowledge and the ability to incapacitate their foes in a single strike, whereas requiring multiple to be dealt with, not to mention the mobility advantage of flight.

my brother in christ that is the final boss and that does not make metal comparable to flesh
I was only using as a exemple that they can break metal, not to mention this final boss relly on elemental damage to take down foes

I'm sticking with my vote. At 5 white pikmin, the Stingers should take this handily due to general combat knowledge and the ability to incapacitate their foes in a single strike, whereas requiring multiple to be dealt with, not to mention the mobility advantage of flight.
Fair, trough you still didn't prove they have any combat knowledge against something as small as them

Not to mention any creature smaller them a spotted bulborb will not really be able to shake the pikimin off them

And thinking again here, isn't drugs just a kind of poison?

In the same sense that, say, Red Bull or lemonade is poison, yes, in that too much of them harms your body. In the specific sense, no.

Backm I had fallen a sleep. still waiting prof the stingers have any combat hability applicable to something around their size

Say they are "spydrones made for combat" would make them more skilled here is like saying that the Wander would have a easy time in a close quarders fight against moe just beacuse they used to slay collosos

Backm I had fallen a sleep. still waiting prof the stingers have any combat hability applicable to something around their size

Say they are "spydrones made for combat" would make them more skilled here is like saying that the Wander would have a easy time in a close quarders fight against moe just beacuse they used to slay collosos
That's not even close to being the same argument lmao, what

Yes, Moe has more combat hability them the pikimins, but that's not what I'm saying

What I mean is, combat skill to atack a much bigger oponent means nothing against something your own size

No, it definitely does. It may be mitigated, perhaps, but saying something like "actually they have zero combat relevant experience because their enemy is one size category smaller than they usually fight" is one of the single craziest things I have ever heard, especially when that only brings them to the same size category as the fighter.

I cannot envision you would make the argument coming from the other end- that combat experience means nothing compared to fighting something much larger than yourself. A trained marine, for example, would retain their combat knowledge from battling other humans when battling, say, Godzilla- it would need adaptation, but it is still valid combat experience.

The Stinger is AI controlled to kill shit with little other functionality. The fact that it happens to be battling enemies some centimeters smaller than it is traditionally used to is not some magic situation changer where they have every disadvantage- it is mitigating of their experience, not erasing.

size category smaller than they usually fight" is
This is a underestimating, pikimins are much smaller them humans, small size type 2 is not one category smaller nowhere

I cannot envision you would make the argument coming from the other end- that combat experience means nothing compared to fighting something much larger than yourself. A trained marine, for example, would retain their combat knowledge from battling other humans when battling, say, Godzilla- it would need adaptation, but it is still valid combat experience.
This is the oposite situation you are putting there, imagine instead a mosquito fighring... A pig for exemple, the mosquito ofcourse can sting and suck the pig blood without much effort, but make the mosquito the size of the pig and see It just be smashed by the big body slaming It

Pikimins are used with flying things tring to catch, bite, sting, grab, smash, stiing them and have show to use oponents atacks to wait for oportunities to defeat them, like waiting It to atack, dodge and be trow over them from behind

The Stinger is AI controlled to kill shit with little other functionality. The fact that it happens to be battling enemies some centimeters smaller than it is traditionally used to is not some magic situation changer where they have every disadvantage- it is mitigating of their experience, not erasing.
They aren't made to fight directly trough, the own profile of It and was alread stated here to be a spy machine, It's made to do what the mosquito would do to a pig, It's only mean of atack is jabbing them selfs foward to sting It's oponent, It don't overpower them or try to outskill them, thouse things try to get close by not beingh noticed

What is much more dificult whem the thing you are fighting willenot have more dificult to spot you them a human has to spot drone flying around their head

And again, White pikimins can alone damage metal pipes enough to make them stop leaking poison gás, so if you try to bring the made of metal argument again, no

Another thing

Sinse the Pikimin are imune to poison

Poison Manipulation (They are typically equipped with poisons or drugs to be injected into assassination subjects), Healing (They could theoretically be equipped with a drug that heals the target, such as Red Juice[2]), Statistics Amplification (Adrenachrome_HST boosts the user's abilities for a brief time before wearing them out), Morality Manipulation (Sunset Chalk renders the user unable to fight except in self defense), Empathic Manipulation (Several drugs change how a character acts- such as Miura, which sends the injected into an unstoppable rage), Body Puppetry (Rattle forces the individual to continue talking for an extended period of time, primarily about things they'd rather not be saying), Sense Manipulation (Blackout can blind you for an extended period of time), Pain Manipulation (Pink Ooze wildly increases the user's senses, to the point of making wounds massively more painful), Perception Manipulation (Vurt renders all local users stuck in a trance of shared hallucinations for hours on end)

With of this drugs would incapacitate them again?

Back