• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sting, Rogue, and Jienma AP revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so Tartaros Arc String, Rogue, and Jienma should all be 7-A.

String and Rogue has plenty of feats putting them at this level. They were introduced into this arc by fighting a suppressed Mard Geer for an extended period of time and being capable of withstanding many of his attacks, Mard even considers them a slight challenge. Later on when Gray shows up and attacks Mard Geer, Demon Jienma is able to intercept Devil Slayer Gray mid attack and damage him with multiple attacks. He even overpowers a Emotion amped Natsu who went on to fight Etherious form Mard Geer moments later. Mard Geer himself stated that Demon Jienma is far above all of the 9 Demon Gates. Sting and Rogue are capable of withstanding Jienma's attacks who was activity trying to kill them. And Sting And Rouge individually aren't as Strong as Jienma, their Unison Raid is enough to take them down.

So this is what I suggest:
  • Demon Jienma: 305.7 Megatons (Damaged Devil Slayer Gray and Overpowered an Emotion Amped Natsu, Mard Geer stated that he is far above the 9 Demon Gates)
  • Sting: 100 Megatons, possibly 152.85 Megatons (Fought Mard Geer for a significant period of time, Defeated Demon Jienma with Rogue's help)
  • Rogue: 100 Megatons, possibly 152.85 Megatons (Fought Mard Geer for a significant period of time, Defeated Demon Jienma with Sting's help)

Last edited:
I 100% agree with this, Sting and Rogue go from being fodder to Base Natsu in their Dragon Force to throwing hands with Mard Geer in their Base Forms, this Sting also gained the power to one-shot Human Jiemma in his Base and Rogue gained the power to stomp Base Gajeel

I think we can also scale the Eclipse Dragons above them since Sting and Rogue were fodder to them?

I agree with this too. It makes sense to me.

Edit: Sting and Rogue should fully be 152.85 megatons for the same reason their DF's during the Natsu fight are each 12.9 megatons.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back