• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stewie Griffin revisions 2.

EMagoIorSouI

They/Them
I found another wave of features for Stewie, this thread should be more major and notable than the previous one.

Low 2-C tier addition:

I would like to add yet another addition to Stewie's Low 2-C tier. Shown within the episode The Big Bang Theory, Stewie created the universe, of course. However, within the episode, Bertram killed one of Stewie's ancestors, because of this, the universe (or more so the present), ceased to exist. This means that if a death of an ancestor completely destroys the universe, that means, Stewie, along with any notable ancestor he had, are all universal substances, and if they die, the universe will completely destruct.

Powers and Abilities:

I've found a good amount of powers and abilities for Stewie, shown;

~ Here , Stewie makes a machine that alters his reproduction system into that of a Female's reproductive system, this should be considered Biological Manipulation

~
Here, Stewie made a machine that allows him and another companion to travel through other dreams. This should be at least mid-way Dream Manipulation

~
Shown throughout multiple times of Family Guy (Especially shown within the earlier seasons of Family Guy and the Family Guy game Back to the Multiverse), Stewie has used numerous weapons, and has used and portrayed them in multiple unique and creative ways, this should be considered Weapon Mastery

~
This one in particular isn't exactly accurate, though, I'm pretty sure shown in numerous areas of Family Guy, Stewie has at least shown instances of Toon Force, like numerous other characters in Family Guy. This one should at least be " Possible Toon Force"

Lifting Strength:

Shown here, Stewie lifted a grown man by only using his foot/feet, and easily pushed around numerous other men within the fight, this should portray Above Average human lifting strength at least.

Stamina:

His stamina should be High, or at least variable, such as Low to mostly High, he did fight numerous men in combat without breaking a sweat.

Range:

Stewie should have Hundreds of Meters via weaponry, such as his ray guns.

Standard Equipment:

Stewie is shown to have "None", yet this is immensely false, as Stewie is a very equipment based character. For Stewie he has numerous weapons & explosives, such as standard guns, supernatural rayguns, grenades, ETC., his Time machine & return pad, and numerous other inventions.

Intelligence:

Added reasoning to as of why he's a Supergenius.

Weaknesses:

Better reasoning to his weaknesses as well.

And here's the big one...

Added Key tier for Stewie with standard equipment via no preparation:

Stewie of course has Rayguns, explosive, and overall minor equipment he keeps on him, and/or are at least easy to get and equip, such as Rayguns, explosives, ETC.. Unfortunately, I do not have any sources of tier evidence supporting this Key tier for Stewie, though I am likely sure that there are numerous sources out there. If anyone else does not have a source for this key tier, than I do suggest we add in a key tier and show it as " Unknow " until a source were to be found.

Now, I do suggest that this revisions thread to stay open for the likes of Stewie. Even if these features and additions are added, I still feel Stewie's profile is rather empty. Family Guy is large show with multiple season, there likely are other notable features that are addable to Stewie's profile within the show without us knowing so, Thank you!

~Mag.

The first part, while he is of course Low 2-C, the scaling should be a huge no.

It isn't that they are "universal substances", it's just that the universe is connected to their existences and depends on them. AP cannot be scaled like that. It's why for example we don't have Atem from Yugioh rated any tier by himself for his existence negating tier 5 - tier 2 power sources.

Everything else should be okay though.

Bump.

Also, I found a tier feature for Stewie's standard equipment without preparation key tier... thing.

https://youtu.be/mAOC0OiPJ-I?t=208

Shown there, Stewie shot a rocket through numerous houses into a giant monster. The monster was rather big so it could be High 8-C, possibly 8-B

Sorry about posting to this so late, but.... I found a Respect Thread for Stewie Griffin! https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/65sjad/respect_stewie_griffin_family_guy/ Some of the content therein might be notable, so I'll copy-paste what I think, based on the link titles I've read so far -it's 3:30 AM for me right now- that I've seen. I haven't viewed most of it.

For Toon Force:

Also, I'm pretty sure there's a feat where him & Brian leap out of a house as it explodes, or barely just before it explodes. Even if they are undamaged by the explosion itself, which I think would need to be evaluated, maybe the AP of the blastwave/shockwave could be calc'd & applied to Stewie & Brian?

So yeah. There's probably some stuff worth calc-ing there. Hope this helps!

Message Wall conversation with Colonel Krukov (Retired Content Moderator & Retired Chat Moderator.) excerpts:

"I'd prefer if you'd just repeat what I've said and link it here as evidence if that's okay. You should probably get a discussion moderator to check out the thread. I'm unable to highlight threads, but you can ask a discussion moderator if it deserves one."

"I briefly read over the thread and it seems to be okay.

He also has a machine that allows him to see the future. It's in the episode/s he's trying to kill Lois."

At the very least, his approval seems good, given his previous statuses, & him being a Supporter of the Family Guy 'verse. (Although he is not listed on the Knowledgeable Members List section for Family Guy on the page. In fact, no one other than Darkanine is.)

I'm not too knowledgeable on the verse as I've just recently gotten into it, but I do think all of this seems okay.

However, where does "hundreds of meters via ray guns" come from?

If we're considering the Back to the Multiverse game canon, some features could portray there.

Either that, or when I was typing it, I could've meant Tens of meters instead of hundreds of meters.

That could be added and is a good feat. ( At the minimum should be 7-C to 7-B without calcs. ) Though I feel that takes preparation time as Stewie has the time machine feat for his prep tier.

Back