• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peter Griffin Time Hax Additions

Hello everyone, it's been quite a while since I last did one of these.

Lately I've been watching Family Guy and I noticed two scenes in some of the more bad modern episodes where Peter exhibits the ability to manipulate time.

Here's what I propose...

Time Manipulation: (Can stop and rewind time, unintentionally stopped his own time on more than one occasion)

What Y'all think?

Agree: @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara, @SweetDao, @Gonzalo, @Psychomaster35, @ZespeonGalaxy, @Marvel_Champion_07, @SamanPatou
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
That should be fine. Should also note that he also did it near the end of one of the episodes where he jumped in the air and froze to the point he couldn’t move or fall.

That should be fine. Should also note that he also did it near the end of one of the episodes where he jumped in the air and froze to the point he couldn’t move or fall.
I've actually been using that feat to prove natural flight for Peter. Although my ass keeps forgetting to make the thread itself

I think with how cartoons are now being treated on VSBW Peter will probably get some beeeg. big buffs I reckon

I've actually been using that feat to prove natural flight for Peter. Although my ass keeps forgetting to make the thread itself

I think with how cartoons are now being treated on VSBW Peter will probably get some beeeg. big buffs I reckon
Now that you mention it, I do recall Peter performing a feat of flight in the episode 'Lasik Instinct' (Season 20 Episode 1) where he inflates himself like a balloon in order to catch a balloon he accidentally let go of

tbh Family guy should have a much larger thread on all the hax additions given how more lenient as it seems to give cartoons these buffs in terms of hax. these ramblings probably should be saved for another day or a FG Discussion chat uvu
I will predict a huge family guy crt buff in the fall and a tier 7 ranking this fall. Lets hope im right

Back