• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Godzilla is 6-B for absorbing a bunch of Low 6-B's while Steven seems a lot farther. Worried he might one-shot but if he doesn't then High 6-A shields and bubble keep Godzilla from harming him while the bubble blocks radiation. Not to mention Steven has more experience fighting giant monsters then Godzilla does fighting people like him. Steven wins pretty easily.

As much as I love Steven Universe to the point of being biased (lol), I vote Godzilla, (edit: I changed my mind to a vote for Steve, see below) regardless of any APor Dura advantage Steven may have, due to the radioactivity of his Atomic Breath attacks, as well as the passive radioactivity he constantly gives off.

Steven has no known resistance to radioactivity, and we have no evidence that his shield or bubble can block things like gamma rays or highly-energetic subatomic particles like what Godzilla's Atomic Breath is composed of. As far as we know, Steven's squishy organic flesh-body would be as susceptible to rapid systemic failure in the presence of intense gamma radiation, as the body of any ordinary human would be.

In conclusion: Steven's organs all start to fail, followed by his fleshy parts melting right off his bones and leaving only his Gem behind, as soon as Godzilla uses his first Breath Attack.

Fact is, Godzilla really isn't a fair opponent for anyone who doesn't have resistance to radioactivity, lol. Especially for people with human biological vulnerabilities like Steven. All the superior durability in the world still won't stop radiation poisoning.

Edit: I was wrong. CHANGING MY VOTE TO STEVEN. See my post below a few posts down from this one. I'm keeping the original text of this post intact as a good example to people of faulty VsBattles reasoning that should generally be avoided, lol.

DragonEmperor23 said:
even if Godzilla's radiation was directed back at him, why would that hurt him if he feeds off of it?
As I pointed out in my post above, we don't even have any evidence whatsoever that Steven's shield or bubble can deflect radioactivity in-particular. He has no known resistance to or ability to block things like gamma rays or highly energetic subatomic particles. So his shield really won't mean squat, it would be able to block the PHYSICAL components of Godzilla's Atomic Breath, but the gamma-rays and stuff would just pass right through and melt Steven's vulnerable, fleshy little human-like body. Lol.

Edit: I was so totally wrong about this, see my post two posts down from this one.

Actually we do have proof, Rose's shield was able to block light-based attacks, and Godzilla's atomic breath would actually need proof of being able to go through forcefields in this case, not the other way around

WeeklyBattles said:
Actually we do have proof, Rose's shield was able to block light-based attacks, and Godzilla's atomic breath would actually need proof of being able to go through forcefields in this case, not the other way around
Ahhhh, very good point, both Steven's and Rose's shields have proven capable of blocking lasers, and gamma rays are nothing more than a higher frequency form of light.

So yeah, I was wrong. Let it be noted that I am changing my vote to Steve due to his AP advantage as well as his MASSIVE dura advantage with his shields and bubbles.

DragonEmperor23 said:
hypothetically godzilla would feed off his reflected Radiation
Yeah but would that actually make him any stronger, or just return him to square one in terms of his stamina? I suspect the latter. I mean, I doubt he can gain any stamina or power by eating his OWN radiation, that wouldn't actually make any sense.

Maverick Zero X said:
Yeah man for some reason I don't envision this thread ever finishing, from the looks of it. Haha.

Which is too bad, cuz Steven is a cool character and needs more battles under his belt on this site.

Well, that's more than enough votes to leave Steven the win here. And since it's very conclusive, it may be added immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back