• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If he sees steven as a demon/non-human that's a threat, he'd do it, otherwise he would just fight him to a KO while avoiding a kill, he's not above fighting late middle school/highschool aged kids.

Okay, then Steven likely has a decent chance of winning as he's a ful two tiers above Kazuma and a deceptively serious fighter in this key, though he too would opt for a knockout rather than a killing blow but the tier gap would make the two unfortunately synonymous in this scenario

IIRC it acts sort of like a lower tier spidey sense, it let him know when an earthquake was about to happen and he sensed a coming threat that made his power go dormant to boost itself to deal with it. I don't remember him using it for combat, at least not in the typical "precog" sense, the most it's done that I recall seeing is helping him keep up with fast targets and sense people, especially in areas of low visibility.

Bump

Changed the details slightly, since I doubt many know Kuwabara enough to take his "character" into account for this scenario, so instead they're fighting to the death off the bat.

Back