• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Steven Marvelverse?

Hi. So... I'm working on a fan series on my DeviantArt called Steven Marvelverse, which, pretty much takes the Steven Universe world (with a different timeline) and throwing characters and elements from Marvel Comics into the world.

I was wondering if it would be possible to have pages relating to it on this wiki, despite the fact it's basically me using pre-existing characters and giving them feats there? The reason I ask is because I've seen that Super Mario Bros. Z is being taking into account, which also takes pre-existing characters and gives them feats there.

Hello there, and welcome to the FC/OC site.

To answer your question about this sort of thing, since this is a fanfiction series (is that right?), you can make them here as we've recently allowed the use of creating fanfictional characters such as that of the SMBZ series (though it's only just SMBZ!Mario atm but still)....as long as they follow the general guidelines on when making them as shown here.

I take it that the "stats" of both the SU and Marvel characters (will it be from the comics, movies, cartoons, etc.?) may or may not be the ones used from our main, VS Battles Wiki, yes? It's pretty much how we do things should we have OC's for existing verses but characters from both of those could have different stats which can count as being "different" from their main canon selves (stats-wise going by VSBW).

Thank you!

Okay then, I just have one question regarding the different backstories and powers thing. Some characters I do plan on changing the backstories of completely (Like for example, I'm planning on making Ultron a creation of Peridot in Marvelverse and I also plan on rebooting Juggernaut's backstory as well), but what if a backstory is relatively the same, but further expanded upon to include their involvement with the Steven Universe world?

And... Yeah, pretty much. I mean, some characters will be stronger, some will be weaker. Plus, I also plan on including some original characters as well (like OC Gems and stuff like that).

No problem. :)

I think that would likely still count as being different as the backstory of both characters verses may be the same but they have elements that's (obviously) going to be different to what each series had for their characters backstories so yeah, i believe it's still fine as is.

Oh that's alright. How you settle them with their stats is pretty much up to you. Oh? OC Gems? Cool. :D

Okay, thanks for clearing that up.

I'm still working on the first episode, so might be a bit before I make pages for them, let alone give them their feats and stats.

No problem.

Take your time. Whenever your ready to post them here, you can do so at any time. *Nods*

Yup. Just take your time~

If you have any more questions regarding your fan series and stuff about adding them here, let me know and i'll try to help out more. If not, then....well your pretty much set.

Just make sure to follow our standard character format as seen here and that regarding FF characters here. But overall, you seem pretty set out for here on in. :)

Back