• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Steve wishes to watch a blockbuster sensation (Captain America vs Morbius)

Mapl3Sy4up

Username Only
Micheal Morbius vs Captain America

During the events of the Morbius movie, Milo’s worry for his friend has him call a well-respected individual for a wellness check. and when your friend is involved in an investigation of the massacre of mercenaries, who better to call then Captain America?
As Steve approaches the lab he can tell something is off by the noises created inside the room. Bursting in he finds Morbius escaped from his self imposed isolation chamber and in a fury as his desire for blood has overtaken his reasoning.
Despite Steve’s best attempts, the two inevitably clash. Steve knows that he needs to put everything he has into this fight, against a threat he knows nothing about.

8-C Keys used
Speed Equal
Battle takes place in Morbius’s Lab
Both sides are putting everything into the fight, though Steve is aiming for a K.O

Blockbuster sensation sweeping the nation

Now THAT is America’s ass:

Too many memes spawn from the cross over:

morbius is considerably stronger and has more hax, even though cap definitely outskills eventually morb would get some hits in
i'm leaning towards morbius currently but i'd like to see some arguments for cap first before i vote

Can't speak in full rn but Morbius's hax aren't all that impressive and come down just his own bodily abilities for the most part which I'd say Cap can for sure deal with more on this later though when I'm available but we're for sure overstating the abilities morbius has

Can't speak in full rn but Morbius's hax aren't all that impressive and come down just his own bodily abilities for the most part which I'd say Cap can for sure deal with more on this later though when I'm available but we're for sure overstating the abilities morbius has
Like his ability to summon vampire bats which can hold down someone who is stronger than he is? That’s a powerful ability, especially because it didn’t even take half of them to pin milo down.
Also he perceives things in slow motion (shown in the slow mo shots), which he could do with objects faster then him (like the bullets), so imagine what something equal to him is like?

which he could do with objects faster then him (like the bullets
That isn't just his combat speeds? I haven't seen the movie
Like his ability to summon vampire bats which can hold down someone who is stronger than he is? That’s a powerful ability, especially because it didn’t even take half of them to pin milo down.
This won't matter unless the collective have LS on par with cap and he could simply just damage them

Last edited:
That isn't just his combat speeds? I haven't seen the movie
I actually thought that as well but no, it isn’t. We see during the first fight with Milo he sees the air pressure (idk what that falls under) from a moving by train in a way his hand moves faster then it, he moves perfectly normal compared to it. If we can compare the perception to his final form (a. Frieza meme b. Just so the perception is solidified) we saw him move his head perfectly normal while someone was charging at him in slow-ish motion (Milo is superior to him in every way)

I actually thought that as well but no, it isn’t. We see during the first fight with Milo he sees the air pressure (idk what that falls under) from a moving by train in a way his hand moves faster then it, he moves perfectly normal compared to it. If we can compare the perception to his final form (a. Frieza meme b. Just so the perception is solidified) we saw him move his head perfectly normal while someone was charging at him in slow-ish motion (Milo is superior to him in every way)
Ah okay got it then yeah that'd for sure help a lot in his case but if Cap somehow gets a grip on him it's GG's

Ah okay got it then yeah that'd for sure help a lot in his case but if Cap somehow gets a grip on him it's GG's
GG no re and with Morbius’s still relatively low skill (I say relatively because I don’t know if we can call Milo being able to blitz and easily take down trained police officers and outclass them in CQC to his superior casual speed or some hand to hand skill, probably both) it’s likely he’ll get grabbed if he’s cocky, but that’s the opposite of who Morbius is, he’s a genius and he likely can get plans even if he does get grabbed.
with the bats I brought up early, about Ten of them were able to push back Milo (who for the sake of argument scales to the top of peak human, bone crushing feat hasn’t been applied yet), Morbius’s storm had hundreds of them (I mean, I think you’d need that many to cause a swarm of bats completely filling the area up to around 5 stories) so he likely can atleast get cap off him with his Vampire bat friends

GG no re and with Morbius’s still relatively low skill (I say relatively because I don’t know if we can call Milo being able to blitz and easily take down trained police officers and outclass them in CQC to his superior casual speed or some hand to hand skill, probably both) it’s likely he’ll get grabbed if he’s cocky, but that’s the opposite of who Morbius is, he’s a genius and he likely can get plans even if he does get grabbed.
with the bats I brought up early, about Ten of them were able to push back Milo (who for the sake of argument scales to the top of peak human, bone crushing feat hasn’t been applied yet), Morbius’s storm had hundreds of them (I mean, I think you’d need that many to cause a swarm of bats completely filling the area up to around 5 stories) so he likely can atleast get cap off him with his Vampire bat friends
Doubtful since he doesn't know the extent of Caps abilities at least I didn't read that they'd have prior knowledge so if he gets grabbed and thinks he can break free it's a done deal also if he's at the top of peak human and it took 10 to carry him then I'd seriously doubt they can close a gap of ul to class 100 LS that's be a big maybe or probably

by that I meant all 100 or so combined
Yeah I know that's what I meant as well if it took 10 just to counter borderline superhuman LS then I doubt 100 or so could match class 100 LS

Yeah I know that's what I meant as well if it took 10 just to counter borderline superhuman LS then I doubt 100 or so could match class 100 LS
Ah, yeah sadly the casual arm snap (done by 9-B morb) is probably class 1, bu5 hasn’t been added yet so can’t exactly use that

Ah, yeah sadly the casual arm snap (done by 9-B morb) is probably class 1, bu5 hasn’t been added yet so can’t exactly use that
That'd be better scaling Milo upscaling from a casual class 1 which if we consider the bats as being more impressive than morbius LS wise that could get him higher with bats

That'd be better scaling Milo upscaling from a casual class 1 which if we consider the bats as being more impressive than morbius LS wise that could get him higher with bats
Ye, the chain would go something like Casual Class 1 feat<Base Morbius<<<Transformed (8-C) Morbius<<Milo

well I'm still of the mind that Cap takes it with probably mid-diff due to Morb's perception hax which would help him see things slower

well I'm still of the mind that Cap takes it with probably mid-diff due to Morb's perception hax which would help him see things slower
Morbs perception hax is getting changed/actually part of his speed stat, so I’m waiting for that to happen for anything to happen with this thread even if that is ten days

Morbs perception hax is getting changed/actually part of his speed stat, so I’m waiting for that to happen for anything to happen with this thread even if that is ten days
Oh alrighty then yeah Cap will be taking this when that happens since was about his biggest thing going against him

Oh alrighty then yeah Cap will be taking this when that happens since was about his biggest thing going against him
Oh no it’s getting worse for Cap
it’ll provide an actual speed difference for his normal speed and caps bullet time speed. Could go anywhere from 2 to 6 with how the calcs are looking

Oh no it’s getting worse for Cap
it’ll provide an actual speed difference for his normal speed and caps bullet time speed. Could go anywhere from 2 to 6 with how the calcs are looking
I'm a little bit scatterbrained atm so bare with me but wouldn't it not matter if it's being moved as a speed thing since it's speed equalized and cap blitzes outside of equalized so I'm a little confused lol

I'm a little bit scatterbrained atm so bare with me but wouldn't it not matter if it's being moved as a speed thing since it's speed equalized and cap blitzes outside of equalized so I'm a little confused lol
It’s good. So when equalized it goes to the lower combats speed (ex: Morb and Cap are at superhuman speed), but amps still apply their normal bonuses (so if Morb has a 6x combat speed/reaction speed boost, then his combat speed/reaction speed becomes 6x higher then caps)

It’s good. So when equalized it goes to the lower combats speed (so Morb and Cap are at superhuman speed), but amps still apply their normal bonuses (so if Morb has a 6x combat speed/reaction speed boost, then his combat speed/reaction speed becomes 6x higher then caps)
Ah okay thanks for that explanation then yeah that kinda speed advantage negates the need for morb to even have tonworry about Cap's skill

Back