• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Steve vs. Terrarian REDUX 3 (I think)

Jinsye

She/Her
As I learned with the RWBY shit.

I can make threads for characters with tiers before they get downgraded, so making Steve vs. Terrarian is here boi.

Speed Equalized, Post-Wall Of Flesh Terrarian vs. End Of Game Steve.

Who wins?

3-D Block: 0

2-D Block: 0

Minecraft Steve (Diamond Armor)
Terraria guy

Edwardtruong2006 said:
As I learned with the RWBY shit.
You mean that thing that everyone considered a pretty bad idea?

That thing?

I mean Weiss vs. Asuna was concluded before Weiss got downgraded iirc

yOu mEaN tHaT tHiNg tHaT eVeRyOnE tHoUgHt wAs A bAd iDeA?

I wanted to put the Terrarian against Morro. Too bad that the 2D blocky dude is getting one heck of a downgrade...

What's this about Terrarian being downgraded?

Anyway, as it is even with speed equalized, the Terrarian has got the advantage in almost every category. Experience is about equal for them, but I still give the edge to Terrarian due to facing larger quantities of different types of enemies than Steve, magic completely outclasses Steve's magic and potions, has multiple ways to fly giving the mobility advantage, much better defences and armour and a far greater variety of weapons. The only advatage Steve could have is possibly intelligence and strategy, but that really doesn't even the odds here. His weaponry alone could end Steve instantly.

@EVERYBODY

Oh butt hole 2nd battle. Teraria's tier is High 7-C by default.

Terraria vs Minecraft IS not a good match up, in my opinion yo.

@TheDudeMcDude exaggerated statement dude, in minor defense the Steve of 1.13 potion defense + aero battle/underwater weaponry resisted Terrarian's magics until the effects lifted.

I don't vote yet because vsbattle profile don't have weapon set keys per keys (OH NETHER HATE THIS BECAUSE I'M TIRED LOOKING UP THEIR PROFILES I'M BUTT LAZY, WALL OF TEXT IN PROFILE'S INFO ARE NOT A USER FRIENDLY FOR NEWBIES IMO)

I vote The Terrarian due to magic blitz, flying ability, more powerful defense, and the ability to fly a million miles away and blitz The Player before he can get close.

If 'post wall of flesh' Terrarian stands for Pre-Mech, then I can still see him being capable of handily taking this. The Terrarian is already capable of crafting the Ankh Shield prior to killing any hardmode bosses whatsoever (Which means he already has a huge resistance to most of Steve's splash potions with the exception of harming). Likewise, most of Steve's attacks (Bows and splash potions in addition to sword attacks) would easily be interrupted or countered by the Terrarian slinging attacks at him from a distance, which wears him down to only being able to tank with enchanted golden apples and shoot with a bow, the latter being fairly ineffectual due to the Terrarian's experience with dodging attacks from bosses and other identical enemies. The Terrarian has already dealt with bosses such as the King Slime - which is an already-slow boss that has a degree of mobility and teleportation - and can win with nothing but some armor, a bow, and a bunch of flaming arrows. Steve will be no different in exception of negating durability with a short-ranged splash potion that is already risky to use in this situation.

Likewise, I vote for the Terrarian due to being far more versatile than Steve, and having experience contending with bosses that already utilize teleportation in addition to dodging projectiles.

also i think we should use Mid game Terrarian in this fight, it's the fairest option. i vote for Terrarian, he has the versatility advantage, greater mobility, danmaku, range advantage, summoning and greater experience and he can do most of the things that steve can do but better

Back