• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wait, I just realized Steve as the Real Player has Large Size type 9, and Higher Dimensional Existence.

How can Sonic even win here?
Well, Solaris has Higher Dimensional Existence too. So Hyper can counter that. The Type 9 Large Size is a different story

Soalris doesn't have Type 9 Large Size, so Sonic can't really affect him unless he nukes the multiverse, and even that would fail since the Player can just resurrect himself

You guys are all having very different conversations.

Manu is talking about whether Void Manip and EE are the same thing. That's what he and I referring to when quoting each other.

So I looked up Type 9 on the Large Size page. It says that characters can still contend with them. If I am interpreting it correctly anyways. I'll link it so y'all can read for yourselves

Having 4-dimensional power or above does not qualify as having multiversal size, but characters can contend with them.

Sonic need range for that you know

So I looked up Type 9 on the Large Size page. It says that characters can still contend with them. If I am interpreting it correctly anyways. I'll link it so y'all can read for yourselves

Sure, but Sonic's means of incap aren't 4D in range. He can't incap someone with Large Size Type 9

Having 4-dimensional power or above does not qualify as having multiversal size, but characters can contend with them.

Sonic need range for that you know
He does. He can contend with Solaris, who does have Higher Dimensional Existence and is physically 4D

Problem is, that since the Player can just casually resurrect themselves after dying, then Sonic can't win here

He does. He can contend with Solaris, who does have Higher Dimensional Existence and is physically 4D

Problem is, that since the Player can just casually resurrect themselves after dying, then Sonic can't win here
Solaris isn't Larg Size type 9 tho, only omnitemporal.

Ok then. Just before you make another match, please check statistics and abilities to ensure you aren't making a stomp match

Back