• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

hyper sonic is used vs the real player
(both are 2-C)
speed is equal
body.png

sonic: 2

me playing minecraft:

incon:

Last edited:
How good is The Player’s resurrection? Does it happen instantaneously and can it keep happening indefinitely?
Because Sonic AP stomps heavy (and hax stomps too)

Well as previously mentioned, Sonic has a much rediculously higher AP advantage he would OHKO instantly. When he sees the player keep reviving he would then resort to his hax, which he also stomps in. (BFR, Sealing, Transmutation, etc. There are more but that is just a few). So voting Sonic

Well as previously mentioned, Sonic has a much rediculously higher AP advantage he would OHKO instantly. When he sees the player keep reviving he would then resort to his hax, which he also stomps in. (BFR, Sealing, Transmutation, etc. There are more but that is just a few). So voting Sonic
k counted

Steve has thoughy based Existence Erasure and he starts with it. That's what he's referring too.

Void Manipulation (The difficulty can erase beings and prevent them from reappearing. Can also erase an entire world (which includes three universes) instantly),

Steve has thoughy based Existence Erasure and he starts with it. That's what he's referring too.

Void Manipulation (The difficulty can erase beings and prevent them from reappearing. Can also erase an entire world (which includes three universes) instantly),
Sonic resist that though. Base Sonic survived Time Eater erasing the universe and turning it into a white void, and Hyper Sonic's resistance is leagues above that

Steve can erase things that survive in the Void, which also erases things from existence. At least, he can if I remember right.

Pretty sure Void Manip is sub-ability of EE anyways. Either way, Sonic resists EE already.

Steve can erase things that survive in the Void, which also erases things from existence. At least, he can if I remember right.
Ok then. Sonic resists EE on a 4D scale in base (as he survived Time Eater EE-ing a universe), and it's massively better in Hyper form

Unless Steve's EE is 4D, then it won't work

I mean, he can erase the entire world, which would include The End and likely the Ender Dragon within it, so....

Existence Erasure is a subset of Void Manipulation. If you resist Void Manipulation, you resist EE, but not the other way around. That said, Steve only really uses his Void Manipulation for EE.

if i remember correctly

EE is totally errasing

Void Manipulation is BFR them in Nothing aka errase but not errase like EE

Wait, I just realized Steve as the Real Player has Large Size type 9, and Higher Dimensional Existence.

How can Sonic even win here?

Does the Ender Dragon gets erased too? Becuase if it doesn't then Sonic would resist than since he resists base 4D EE
There is absolutely nothing to suggest the Ender Dragon survives and there's no reason to assume it did. It's not like the Player can load up a deleted game and see the Dragon flying around an empty void.

Back