• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sans got range and soul manipulation+gravity manipulation.Steve got Decay Potion,Poison Potion, Instant Damage, and Thorn Enchantement but he only got few meters range with bows otherwise his need to get close to Sans.Sans teleportation will keep him long distance.

W╠Âe╠Âl╠Âl╠ ╠ÂT╠Âe╠Âl╠Âe╠Âp╠Âo╠Âr╠Ât╠Âa╠Ât╠Âi╠Âo╠Ân╠ ╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âu╠Âs╠Âe╠Âl╠Âe╠Âs╠Âs╠ when Steve got short distance then, throw splash potion instantly kill Sans just like Enderman got SPLASH potion (pun intended), there's no absolutely no escape against splash potion unless Sans teleported before splash hit the ground but Sans has no prior no knowledge to his enemy so he can't aim evade.

I╠ÂM╠ÂO╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âb╠Âa╠Ât╠Ât╠Âl╠Âe╠ ╠Âo╠Ân╠Âl╠Ây╠ ╠Âw╠Âi╠Ân╠ ╠Âw╠Âi╠Ât╠Âh╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âh╠Âi╠Âg╠Âh╠Âe╠Âs╠Ât╠ ╠Âc╠Âh╠Âa╠Ân╠Âc╠Âe╠ ╠Âo╠Âf╠ ╠Âw╠Âi╠Ân╠Ân╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠Â.╠ ╠ÂI╠ ╠Âh╠Âo╠Âp╠Âe╠ ╠Âp╠Âe╠Âo╠Âp╠Âl╠Âe╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âi╠Ân╠Âk╠ ╠Âa╠Âb╠Âo╠Âu╠Ât╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âb╠Âa╠Ât╠Ât╠Âl╠Âe╠ ╠Ân╠Âo╠Ât╠ ╠Âj╠Âu╠Âs╠Ât╠ ╠Âr╠Âa╠Ân╠Âg╠Âe╠ ╠Âa╠Âd╠Âv╠Âa╠Ân╠Ât╠Âa╠Âg╠Âe╠ ╠Âo╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠Âr╠Âw╠Âi╠Âs╠Âe╠ ╠Âo╠Ân╠Âe╠ ╠Âs╠Âi╠Âd╠Âe╠Âd╠ ╠Âs╠Ât╠Âo╠Âm╠Âp╠Â.╠Â

Steve: has better mobility (via enderpearl and chorus fruit), tactics (via portal), ohko cqc (via splash potion), resurrection (via totem of undying), reflect damage (via thorn enchantment), obstacle (via placing materials), defense (via shield)

Sans: has escapist (via teleportation), AP (via BONES), manip (via gravity), range (gaster blaster)

additional note: Sans' bones and gaster blaster aren't intagible AFAIK should atleast shield, enderpearl/chorus fruit for defense and evasion. Thorns enchantment will damage the enemy no matter how far you are because it's not literal 'thorns' but because MAGIC hence damaging Steve will damage Sans. Hence the word "Sans teleportation will keep him long distance." only work if Sans w/ prep (by repeating the same thing) and if Steve do sword/bow fight so no because Steve isn't dumb like Chara (keeps attacking) should atleast throw splash potion in the ground (Steve will think Sans has same teleportation as Enderman) so this will work otherwise throwing splash potions towards Sans is foolish. Resurrection will restore the HP of soul atleast Sans caught off guard. L╠Âu╠Âr╠Âe╠ ╠ÂS╠Âa╠Ân╠Âs╠ ╠Âw╠Âi╠Ât╠Âh╠ ╠ÂP╠Âo╠Âr╠Ât╠Âa╠Âl╠ ╠Âa╠Âf╠Ât╠Âe╠Âr╠ ╠Âe╠Ân╠Ât╠Âe╠Âr╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âd╠Âi╠Âm╠Âe╠Ân╠Âs╠Âi╠Âo╠Ân╠ ╠Âa╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠Âd╠Âi╠Âe╠Âd╠ ╠Âb╠Âe╠Âc╠Âa╠Âu╠Âs╠Âe╠ ╠Âo╠Âf╠ ╠ÂH╠Âe╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠Âa╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠Âm╠Âe╠Âl╠Ât╠ ╠Âh╠Âi╠Âm╠ ╠Âi╠Ân╠Ât╠Âo╠ ╠Âd╠Âu╠Âs╠Ât╠ ╠Âb╠Âe╠Âc╠Âa╠Âu╠Âs╠Âe╠ ╠ÂS╠Âa╠Ân╠Âs╠ ╠Âo╠Ân╠Âl╠Ây╠ ╠Âh╠Âa╠Âs╠ ╠Âw╠Âa╠Âl╠Âl╠ ╠Âl╠Âe╠Âv╠Âe╠Âl╠ ╠Âd╠Âu╠Âr╠Âa╠Â, kill him caught off guard with throwing splash potion into the ground o╠Â╠Â╠Âr╠Â╠Â╠ ╠Â╠Â╠Âm╠Â╠Â╠Âa╠Â╠Â╠Âk╠Â╠Â╠Âe╠Â╠Â╠ ╠Â╠Â╠Âa╠Â╠Â╠ ╠Â╠Â╠Ât╠Â╠Â╠Âr╠Â╠Â╠Âa╠Â╠Â╠Âp╠Â╠Â╠Â,╠ ╠Âi╠Âs╠Âo╠Âl╠Âa╠Ât╠Âe╠ ╠ÂS╠Âa╠Ân╠Âs╠ ╠Âi╠Ân╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Ân╠Âe╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠Âr╠Â,╠ ╠Âa╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠Ât╠Âe╠Âr╠Âr╠Âa╠Âi╠Ân╠ ╠Âa╠Âd╠Âv╠Âa╠Ân╠Ât╠Âa╠Âg╠Âe╠ ╠Âa╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠Âf╠Âi╠Âg╠Âh╠Ât╠ ╠Âo╠Âf╠Âf╠ ╠ÂS╠Âa╠Ân╠Âs╠ ╠Âi╠Ân╠ ╠Âp╠Âo╠Âo╠Âl╠ ╠Âo╠Âf╠ ╠Âl╠Âa╠Âv╠Âa╠Â.╠ Nether Heat is Building Level .

Edit: this is old comment have been debunked LOL read more below

Edit2: strike text

If Steve has Thorns enchant: Sans hits Steve. Sans suddenly explodes from the counterhit.

If Steve doesn't: Sans abuses the hell out of Steve's poor mobility and Danmaku spams him to death.

>No, Steve abuses the hell (terrain advantage and pool of lava) and Sans wouldn't endure Nether Heat, the heat is very different to Hotland. Assuming atleast 5 meters away (seen in Hotland) from lava even normal humans can survive within the distance.

>Sans' bones & gaster blaster aren't intagible AFAIK, rpg battle for soul ONLY isn't the case here, not enough evidence that Gaster Blaster or Bones destructive in terrain (Sans vs Chara) anyway Frisk vs Papyrus battle as reference. Danmaku problem? shields and terrain manip, enderpearl or chorus fruit, sword.

>Sans has no prior knowledge about the enemy or anything in Minecraft #SBA

>KARMA is very irrelevant because Steve has no resistance so no difference between Steve or Frisk as default as same specie, anyway Frisk in Ruins as reference. vsbattle ppl implied Minecraft xp and Undertale xp are different because Minecraft xp existed as orb and Undertale xp doesn't exist in reality (only Sans and Frisk/Chara perceived) so verse equalization doesn't make sense.

>Resurrection will caught Sans off guard, then throw splash potions into the ground giving Sans no chance to escape even Enderman CAN'T.

>Gravity problem? Steve manip terrain and elytra and mobility to counter such ability. This isn't Chara vs Sans battle because Minecraft fight w/ tactics.

wait.. what my word "mobility" means evading (via arsenals), i'm lazy and bored it's my misinterpretation pardon me.

additional note: Steve is 7-C and known nether as picknic ground and conquer the End, than Sans because Sans has no prior knowledge. Like i said range advantage isn't omnipotent.

Steve has no way to bring Sans to the Nether realistically, and lava spreads too slowly to be relevant.

What.

And? Doesn't change the fact that Steve is fighting the equivalent of a far smarter Enderman with better range game than anything else he fought and who can keep him at bay.

What? Steve having no resistance is a disadvantage, not an advantage.

Ressurection is instant. If he sees that Steve doesn't kneel over after the finishing blow he will just keep attacking.

Except that Sans' gravity manip specifically counter flying or floating.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Steve has no way to bring Sans to the Nether realistically, and lava spreads too slowly to be relevant.

What? i don't get your point, you mean Nether dimension fall into void? or Everything in the Nether collapse without reason People played the game didn't kill even w/o armor. I don't quite agree because Science doesn't explain Minecraft's infinite source and reality bending stuff. The game Minecraft has excessive used of user-implemented and constantly inconsistent to reality as well as apart from that the calc become inconsistent in the game. Actually Minecraft Lava =/= Reality Lava. Nether portal don't teleport into literal pool of lava otherwise it's dumb.

What.

I mean Sans attacks aren't intangible. Atleast attacks should be block and evade through arsenal otherwise it's dumb.

And? Doesn't change the fact that Steve is fighting the equivalent of a far smarter Enderman with better range game than anything else he fought and who can keep him at bay.

Range attacks isn't omnipotent. In 5D universes even Sans being range advantage and better evasion but that's ONLY few arsenals while other possibilities Steve has higher chance of to outsmart Sans, Steve didn't survive the harsh world and bosses for nothing while Sans lazy around and lack of combat experience the reason Chara win over Sans. IIRC Sans lose to Wither and Steve win over Wither.

What? Steve having no resistance is a disadvantage, not an advantage.

The latter doesn't make sense in this battle become like chara vs sans which isnt. Chara never use tactics but tricks and Steve atleast do more trump cards than Chara. And the fact Monsters in Minecraft isn't same intelligence to Undertale Monsters so inconclusion KARMA become latter irrelevant.

Ressurection is instant. If he sees that Steve doesn't kneel over after the finishing blow he will just keep attacking.

I object, my main point, atleast caught Sans off guard into 50-50 situation splash potions hits ground as Sans couldn't escape. If not, suddenly plot armor happened w/o reason so I object as the fact Sans in SBA definitely didn't dodge attacks isnt toward Sans would definitely caught off guard also step from the side only est. a one meter in still affected by splash potion's radius otherwise being unreasonable again.

Except that Sans' gravity manip specifically counter flying or floating.

Sounds like telekinesis rather than gravity manip. Arsenals counter Gravity manip. Terrain manip counter telekinesis IMO. Sans telekinesis isn't like Tatsumaki and sounds more like soul telekinesis rather than literal telekinesis (I hope people should update the Sans profile)

since alot of people downplay Steve (in other communities) If people wants to fight Steve

FIRST:

Over-my-dead-body

I'm in front line defense supporting Minecraft profiles because some people will ignore 'some' in Minecraft or Undertake LOL.

additional note: I notice people ignore the comparison between of walking Frisk and rpg battle Frisk or did most people ignore soul speed and physical speed?

The Frisk' physical speed and soul speed doesn't make sense at all. I want explanatio. Is it my imagination? the Frisk speed in comparison sounds like reflexibility speed and reaction speed rather than travel speed AFAIK. In this case Steve should also dodge incoming danmaku despite the Travel Speed also the danmaku can be block by arsenals otherwise being unreasonable and ignore the fact the difference speed between Steve and Frisk aren't large. What's more Sans 2D and Steve 3D as well as Gaster Blaster isn't large.

Edit: comment fix

Edit 2019: very cringey comment. OMGosh vsb nostalgia.

hmmm. Gonna have to go Sans due to OHKOing Steve with KR. He can also arguably outrange Steve (Laser should logically have more range than a bow)

Sans stomps, dude. Come on now.

If the first barrage of attacks alone doesn't murder the guy's soul (because let's face it, nothing in Minecraft compares to having to dodge all of that), then the constant telekinetic slamming and danmaku attacks will. Steve's also got no way of dealing with being teleported into a place with a bunch of blasters/flying bones/etc. waiting for him, which Sans will at some point start doing.

All this on top of having generally better range and mobility than Steve does.

@TheWrightWay neigh.. you remove enchantments (I think it's alright reluctantly) but the battle become Sans favor. The battle become Unfair one-sided w/ enchantment Steve win but w/o enchantment Sans win. hm........ never mind =_=

@MrKing not really. his arsenals has alot counter against Sans range and tp mobility. terrain manip counters soul telekinetic slamming. danmaku is a problem even Steve has good arsenal to block. splash potion counters teleportation. portal can turn the table into Door Warfare. elytra counter gravity manip. resurrections counter direct soul damage. Can't argue barrage of projectiles would definitely fatal Steve.

I want to ask:

What about Steve being 0 xp lvl in sense and Danmaku are useless?

What about Monsters difference or ORB vs XP, verse equalization doesn't make sense?

everything my statements are written above my previous comments.

lol!!! hey don't ignore the portal and tactics so Sans had a hard time danmaku Steve as well as Create portals all sides against typical danmaku become useless and Steve terrain manip become only his advantage against all arsenals of Sans. Sans will die in the Nether has no choice but to WAIT so giving prep to Steve has tactics against Sans before engaging the war.

Edit:

Steve (Davidgumazon, Minecraftlover67)

Sans (Jamesthetaker, MrKingOfNegativity)

Inconclusive ()

Saikou The Lewd King ??vote?? <========= this guy really indirect

Edit2: comment fix

OHK? are people actually using that as a argument in a Sans thread?

"splash potion counters teleportation."

What? How does a AOE instant damage potion counter being teleported to a pile of bones or Sans teleporting before Steve tries to actually use it?

"elytra counter gravity manip"

It's the oposite actually.

"resurrections counter direct soul damage."

Sans would just keep attacking...

"terrain manip counters soul telekinetic slamming"

...Since when in the hell does manipulating terrain counter telekinesis?

MrKingOfNegativity said:
...Since when in the hell does manipulating terrain counter telekinesis?
to prevent or lower the damage from fall damage or wall slamming.

Placing slimes before being slammed into the wall counter against bone attacks spikes,

Placing enclose space against horizontal/vertical telekinetic slamming,

Placing portals to make a cover against danmaku (destroying the portal isn't a problem tho),

ETC... Ugh it's too complicated i'm newb in buildings in Minecraft be gentle lol

Anonimoe7875 said:
What? How does a AOE instant damage potion counter being teleported to a pile of bones or Sans teleporting before Steve tries to actually use it?

SBA Sans wouldn't do that (by your logic Chara couldn't kill Sans as keeping her from the distance) unless with enough observing info about the enemy, and Sans only stays the same position unless attacking projectiles/cqc towards himself his teleportation would work but Steve threw the instant splash potions not hit Sans hits floor instead Steve notice this tactics after first attempt of harming Sans. Giving prep to Sans is unfair dude. Not just only harming splash potions practically all harmful effect category. My main point is that Splash Potions counters Teleportation excluded about being teleported to a pile of bones but Sans teleporting before Steve tries to actually use it sounds like Sans with prep or with enough observing info about the enemy.

It's the oposite actually.

No, it's not opposite, it's just to prevent Steve falling into the walls/grounds. As though Steve already fought Shulkers all by himself atleast he knew how to deal with it. It's not his disadvantage. This is why people said Stomp?

Sans would just keep attacking...

Sans would just keep attacking... no because Resurrection wasn't found in the game time resurrection is different to actual resurrection. Giving Sans prep again.

Edit: comment fix

Oh I forgot about Steve may actually resist KARMA by using Milk. Removing effects isn't just only physical effects but all kinds of effects evidently Glowing/Luck isn't physical effect.

@david you said that his XP/LVL are zero, but why does that matter? KARMA has nothing to do with someones sins, its just soul poison.

Giving prep to Sans is unfair dude. Not just only harming splash potions practically all harmful effect category. This is why people said Stomp?

No, it's not opposite, it's just to prevent Steve falling into the walls/grounds. As though Steve already fought Shulkers all by himself atleast he knew how to deal with it. It's not his disadvantage. This is why people said Stomp?

Sans would just keep attacking... no because Resurrection wasn't found in the game time resurrection is different to actual resurrection. Giving Sans prep again.

1. I didn't give prep to Sans, he would dodge because that is the only thing he does in his battle and because he know he is a a glass canon.

I didn't exactly understand what you said, If you enemy (Who is by far stronger than you) randomly throw a grass with a strange liquid in it would you just stand still and get hit?

2. Shulk flight effect isn't even comparable to Sans gravity manipulation, who goes on all directions and can hurt possessed Frisk.

3. If you enemy still keep alive after you first attack at you turn and you still can send morre of that, what would do?

Would you just stop or would you continue normally?

4. Each time Sans attacks the effect goes back so it isn't very helpful if Steve still get hit again (Which is very likely in here).

I totally forgotten Sans wouldn't follow Steve in the Nether he'll just WAIT Steve to come out. And I understood @Anonimoe787 have a point I am late but Steve being teleported to a pile of bones or Sans teleporting before Steve tries to actually use it only works after with enough observing info about the enemy or after surviving many danmaku. My points are Steve have good arsenals are effective alleviation against arsenals of Sans but the Steve only advantages splash potions, ressurection and thorn enchantment still good to keep Sans at bay until many battles eventually Steve being teleported to a pile of bones or Sans teleporting before Steve tries to actually use it. The latter result this unfair/stomp one-sided battle thus @Saikou The Lewd King have a point, seriously indirect.

Anonimoe7875 said:
1. He can't dodge atleast. Sans doesn't NO MERCY and read below no. 3.

2. ok because there's difference between gravity manip and levitation and your statement sounds like downplaying Minecraft and Undertale's overated.

3. (I made up) logical answer was there's called the difference between WHAT IF and ATLEAST. WHAT IF simulation ignore the facts of how Sans would battle initially from the beginning before your statement works. ATLEAST simulation isn't unreasonable atleast I pointed the facts of my statement unless ignoring the other part of what I stated before. As well as you said the opposite of mine and sounds like favor for Sans thus I leave it to your imagination as you already answered your question.

4. What do you mean by effect? are you saying Milk isn't helpful this is

Dude you're trying to breach my defense I just pointed how Steve would handle situation seems you guys aggressively making Steve's tactics and chance to win collapse.

Edit: But honestly range are one of Steve's weakness.

sans due to having more versatility, agility and being unlikely to be hit dsue to dodging bbeing a primary part of hi style, being able to teletrasport himself and enemies and spamming bones between himself and enemie

1. Why? He could just teleport himself, the portion or Steve to soemwhere else.

2. I mean Shulk flight effect is just levitating someone, then removing the effect and doing fall damage, Sans is doing the same but on all directions, spawning bones and when he use his max, his gravity manipulation can harm genocide Frisk.

3. Sans can't actually fight without being bloodlusted, and well I don't think it would made munch, I don't think Snas would just stop attacking and then say "Wow dude how did you survive that?" or something like that

4. It would, but to a limited extent because everytime Steve get hit the effect goes back.

Really? Sorry I didn't mean to sound like that.

1. ok, but Sans shouldn't lazy around Steve otherwise some cheap splash potion will definitely caught him off guard. But thorn enchantment advantage were removed from the battle field so the only Steve advantage resurrection and splash potions

2. ok, just saying the extent of Steve experience to how deal with it.

3. I think Sans would react that way pre-battle. lol this way Sans would do his job.

4. ok, Steve is doom but his arsenals are good enough for some battles.

I also fix my previous comments because it sounds arrogant or mad again. Also I notice from the beginning I thought Steve have upper hand because of his life-saving arsenals on the second thought I totally forgot how Sans battle phases works so by the way how Sans range tactics against Steve isn't enough to be a complete defeat because IMO Steve would survive in some battles unfortunately Steve can't reach the last attack. I'm following how Sans battle works.

Chartate101 said:
@david you said that his XP/LVL are zero, but why does that matter? KARMA has nothing to do with someones sins, its just soul poison.
Ok I thought fandoms would follow that thing.. nevermind. Because in Minecraft why would protecting himself from dangers become a sin. Just saying.

Davidgumazon said:
I mean Sans attacks aren't intangible. Atleast attacks should be block and evade through arsenal otherwise it's dumb.

Sans being range advantage and better evasion but that's ONLY few arsenals while other possibilities Steve has higher chance of to outsmart Sans

IIRC Sans lose to Wither and Steve win over Wither.

Sans off guard into 50-50 situation splash potions hits ground as Sans can't escape.

Sans telekinesis isn't like Tatsumaki and sounds more like soul telekinesis rather than literal telekinesis (I hope people should update the Sans profile

additional note: I notice people ignore the comparison between of walking Frisk and rpg battle Frisk or did most people ignore soul speed and physical speed?

the Frisk speed in comparison sounds like reflexibility speed and reaction speed rather than travel speed AFAIK.

block by arsenals otherwise being unreasonable and ignore the fact the difference speed between Steve and Frisk aren't large.

What's more Sans 2D and Steve 3D as well as Gaster Blaster isn't large.
they go through soul and body, while all other attacks inut stop moving and disapear, so hes attacks may

not really, his attacks would kill in a few seconds at best and he has better tele than any enderman

again, not really, wither is pretty easy win to sans, as its neither able of danmaku nor teltrasportation or soul hax

he fought a kid that can oneshot him with a notebook, he aint staying close to no attack

frisk couldent block it so no, not really

magic affects both body and soul

frisk always fights with soul, so moot point

frisk can move their soul faster than thunderand can increase theire souls speed, and the SOUL is the culmination of theire being, bot phisical and spiritual attacks

on what basis is he 2d? the rpg fight only is animated in 2d, and thats a game mechanic

That might be the biggest downplah I've ever heard. Anyway, both one-shot so who does it first. Sans can teleport faster than Steve can do anything (tele is instant while Steve has to actually move) and teleport out of Steve's range and Gaster Blast him as lasers outrange arrows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back