• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think i downplay Undertale. It's a fact possible bound to happen since Sans have

@Chartale101 Being faster doesnt count, it only depends on Reaction Speed before teleported away from attacks. Doesn't mean Sans are invincible because no matter how you look at splash potions would definitely inflicted instantly so dodging is out of question as he cant evade the radius of AoE (in the game Sans implied to evade est. 1m away from cqc attacks) as well as Sans have no prior knowledge about Splash Potions or whatever-in-Minecraft unless user performing CQC/Projectiles attacks would result meaningless otherwise Splash Potion instant AoE inflicted no escape.

@Ricsi-viragosi

they go through soul and body, while all other attacks inut stop moving and disapear, so hes attacks may

Implying bone attacks are Intangible is game mechanics but not completely, it only acts as poison but not complete intangible to physical level evidently bones attacks are same as bones. Bone attacks physicality are .

not really, his attacks would kill in a few seconds at best and he has better tele than any enderma

really no, downplay enderman is underestatement, the only difference is Enderman teleported away from projectiles faster than arrows (src: arrows velocity are fast via stacked of prime TNTs) and CQC in Minecraft is incredibly fast enough to outdo Enderman (src: arrows are equal to 1 dps and original speed of cqc 3 strikes per 5 seconds).

again, not really, wither is pretty easy win to sans, as its neither able of danmaku nor teltrasportation or soul hax

In what basis? [in Death Battle] and also Wither (src: chracter profile) is greatly immune against Sans arsenals.

he fought a kid that can oneshot him with a notebook, he aint staying close to no attack

Wall level, thank you for listening.

frisk couldent block it so no, not really

Frisk have cqc disadvantage initially though there's no way Frisk.

magic affects both body and soul

by your logic nothing change about Splash Potion since being MAGIC from the start, Minecraft Magics are Infinite because enchances aren't limited in duration except alchemy. Anyway does magic afflictio even matter?

frisk always fights with soul, so moot point

and? Frisk isn't a ghost his/her attacks are physical level also inflicted soul damage and it doesn't make sense if Frisk body didn't move and Astral battle doesnt make any sense.

frisk can move their soul faster than thunderand can increase theire souls speed, and the SOUL is the culmination of theire being, bot phisical and spiritual attacks

and? both protagonist tanked Thunders, Minecraft thunders are more terrifying than undertale in both speed and strength.

on what basis is he 2d? the rpg fight only is animated in 2d, and thats a game mechanic

In terms of gameplay, in reality the danmaku isn't always reliable in 3D, afterall Sans danmaku have battles phases atleast Steve would definitely survived some battles. So atleast I pointing how Steve defend against danmaku.

Like I said soul damage aren't omnipotent and basically never one-shot but only inflicts unrecoverable damage thus Steve has no resistance still his soul durability should have no big difference between Steve or Frisk (even Frisk has soul resistance) as default as same specie, anyway evidently Frisk in Ruins or Chara first met Asriel as reference as both characters descendant of humans.

@Chartale101 Splash potions are not instant.

No, in what basis did you get that from?

while Sans can teleport on a whim

Doesn't Teleport if being 'instantaneous' or being 'faster than' unless CQC/Projectiles towards Sans.

For ex:

explosions aren't instantaneous (obviously), Sans would definitely teleported away.

arrows are projectiles (obviously), Sans would definitely teleported away.

katana are CQC (obviously), Sans would definitely teleported away.

if arsenal's instantaneous, Sans couldn't aim evade it unless with prep or with enough observing info about the enemy.

if projectiles are faster than Sans could react, Sans couldn't aim evade it.

I concede the portal creation statement because it's complicated for me IMO.

Edit: @Anonimoe7875 I fix my comment you can re-read it's just minimum edit. Whew!

Splash potions are not instant.
No, in what basis did you get that from?

I think he is saying Steve need to move to use them while Sans can teleport and spawn bones without doing so.

Ok, I get your point now. Here's my main point from my previous comments: Steve threw the instant splash potions not hit Sans hits floor instead. As well as if arsenal's instantaneous, Sans couldn't aim evade it unless with prep or with enough observing info about the enemy. The fact in the game Sans implied to evade est. 1m away from cqc attacks was still in AoE radius but your point only works with prep or with enough observing info about the enemy. I'm just following Sans battle phases and SBA no prior knowledge.

~It's just minor advantage no biggie. The fact Sans have more advantageous arsenal. But still I'm voting for Steve than Sans, I like Flowey than Sans.

And also, the fact that Sans can observe his enemies attacks all the while teleporting over and over again is just coincidence because it takes up his stamina and I wouldn't want to think that he would want to observe his opponents attacks when countlessly dodging arrows and splash potions, and sorry if I get this wrong (because I don't play Undertale much) but one good hit on him and Sans is as good as DEAD!

Anonimoe7875 said:
Do you think Steve know Sans attacks and would perfectly dodge everything until he get tired
yeah, he has sooo much experience with danmaku and moving his soul out of harms way, enemies teletrasporting HIM, and dieing in 4 seconds whitout way to heal, as he cant heal his soul

I'm back. I noticed that your overstatement about Sans had flaws, to what afaik Sans about notable attacks AP being lack of physical destructiveness (I didn't even see any craters or destroyed building is enough evidence to conclude) except he only had convenient ignores durability in multiversal level but not OHKO ever, and -1 hp wouldn't easily kill Steve just same length of durability as Frisk but only difference was unrecoverable damage which is not bad. His flaws about combat experience is his opponent didn't even had Save and Load which is main experience and the fact his danmaku isn't convenient as you think in 3D. As for danmaku, the platform type Steve would side step is enough to dodge everything (cause being ONLY straight vertical is bad), and 4km distance start SBA Steve dodged everything (except gaster blaster) cause the distance would even worsening Sans stamina, wall slamming wouldn't even hurt Steve being peak room level durability (survived falling with golds), gaster blaster damage same damage level as like instant damage splash potions but The supply of gaster blasters are limited and Leaping potions are enough to dodge many, bfr type platform attacks is potent but same weakness as Steve would side steps to dodge many, wide open and long distance battle are worst range battlefield ever for Sans IMO, wall type bone attacks are null, last battle phase attack had even flaws cause bone spikes could be dodged with side step or leaping potions, bone spikes would not constantly damage as enemy is adapted, lock on single place also had flaw cause he could not use tp since low in stamina with enderpearl could easily knock him down, constant use of gravity manip eats more stamina than gaster blaster. Steve would atleast destroyed bone attacks and blocks gaster blasters with shield it would not make sense if didn't that would be stupid.

first off, you are assuming that steves soul is as powerful, or even comparable, to frisks, that and sans does 40 per second

no, its only theyre longest range up to 4kms . even theire best range is

100ds of meters, than they are hundreds of meters away from each other

danmaku is not convinient in 3d? he can simply make the attack come from the sides, and force steve to stay on the ground via blue magic

"wall slamming wouldn't even hurt Steve"

It can damage Frisk, which at that point is far above Steve, also Sans doesn't do damage by slamming but by generating bones in the ground which is unlikely Steve would know.

"The supply of gaster blasters are limited"

Nothing suggest that, also Steve equipaments are also limited.

"bfr type platform attacks is potent but same weakness as Steve would side steps to dodge many"

If Frisk can't do that, what suggest Steve can?

Also the attacks come from the sideways

"wide open and long distance battle are worst range battlefield ever for Sans IMO"

It's the opposite actually, since it's makes hard for Steve hit him and give Sans morre space to dodge and teleport.

"wall type bone attacks are null"

How exactly?

Putting some blocks will not help since Sans can just spawn them again or teleport Steve to them.

"last battle phase attack had even flaws cause bone spikes could be dodged with side step or leaping potions"

Do you seriously belive would get past that in his first try?

Again Steve doesn't know anything about Sans attacks, so it's unlikely he even use a leaping potion to begin.

"bone spikes would not constantly damage as enemy is adapted"

That not how it works, Steve never showed anything that would help him there and again Steve doesn't know Sans attacks.

"lock on single place also had flaw cause he could not use tp since low in stamina"

"constant use of gravity manip eats more stamina than gaster blaster"

Sans takes multiples turns to get tired, i doubt Steve would survive until that.

Steve use enderpearl, Sans teleports him back.

"Steve would atleast destroyed bone attacks"

Destroying bones attacks that pass trough you and does soul damage just by touching?

""and blocks gaster blasters with shield it would not make sense if didn't that would be stupid."

Sans uses Gasters blasters come from all directions so it wouldn't be very easy.

Why that would be stupid?

Also people seems to be forgetting something, Steve wouldn't know you need to be still to dodge blue attacks, which Sans use alot.

Before yours works. I didn't assume 'as powerful' but 'same length' the fact 1hp to both Steve and Frisk being 20hp. You are assuming Sans could spam near infinite and constant used of stamina is bad, including blue magic. As for your main statement wouldn't work as both combatants had no prior knowledge to each other. As for danmaku his spamming multiple patterns depleted more stamina and spamming wouldn't long last. Steve would retreat further more gap and only matters are gaster blasters. Blue magic are ineffective as Steve always affected by gravity also blue magics are gravity mode (not manip), and your flaw again that by your statement logic could infinitely kill Frisk/Chara thus No ever.

hp in Sans fight likely would fit better as stamina than durability, but still Steve soul isn't as powerful as Frisk, so it's unlikely Steve would have the same hp and survive the same amount Frisk would.

Exactly, there is no way Steve will survive 23 turns (Also if Steve heal he will need to hit Sans morre than normal)

I am not giving prior knowledge to Sans, he just always use the sames attacks.

"blue magic are ineffective as Steve always affected by gravity also blue magics are gravity mode (not manip)"

Blue attacks =/= Blue mode.

One you can't dodge unless you are completely still and allow Sans to manipulate gravity.

So? being affected by gravity doesn't mean anything, or else you are telling me Frisk is immune to it?

" and your flaw again that by your statement logic could infinitely kill Frisk/Chara thus No ever."

1. I never said Sans can kll Frisk infinitely or anything suggesting that.

2. I feel like you didn't see Sans battle yet, do you seriously belive Steve would win in his first try without any type of prior knowledge?

Davidgumazon said:
@Anonimoe should I delete all my comment here? cause I fail to reply so yeah... My all arguments become a garbage in OHKO/one mistake. If yes ill delete all insanity comments here and it's a win win for Sans lol
i know your pain, and no need to delete them

Davidgumazon said:
sniff* ****!!! im pissed off My effort to reply gotten ERROR, i tried to post "reply" but didn't posted at all. My ****** arguments are all gone cause there's no SAVE and LOAD button feature in real life shi!i!i!TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.
It takes me an hours to complete my argument to reply @anonimoe. BUT

@Anonimoe sorry but I'm pissed off to this fU*@#(@ laptop to fail the fu@#@ reply.

I got a GTA WASTED message on my brain BUL@#@#@shi@#I@J#

I'm outta/leaving here, I got mistake everything is da f@#@ down, @Minecraftlover67 I retreat in this battle for now.

@Anonimoe should I delete all my comment here? cause I fail to reply so yeah... My all arguments become a garbage in OHKO/one mistake. If yes ill delete all insanity comments here and it's a win win for Sans lol

calm down dude

Ok guys. Sorry to my screaming child comment content. Like I wasted my time replying I totally forget what I wanted to tell to @Anonimoe7875, anyway I could counter and agree some of @Anonimoe7875's Questions and Arguments. But I forgotte now so yeah your Destroying bones attacks that pass trough you and does soul damage just by touching? questio could be answered by @Saikou because you missed something about Steve, and my argument about passing through or not is @Saikou's source, so I didn't know you didn't knew. Have a nice day everyone I'll censor my screaming child comment content.

Most of Steve hax need close range.Sans known his weakness so he always try to get far as he can.But one question:"If Steve have Thorn Enchantement,then can he do anything aganist Sans?" and "Can Sans tanks his own attack?"

yeah enchantment already restricted and Steve should all have his equipment.

VSBATTLE FUN FACT: death threat isn't allowed but self-death threat is allowed such as suicide and purposely request make a person to kill himself and troll death threats. LOL

Jamesthetaker said:
Most of Steve hax need close range.Sans known his weakness so he always try to get far as he can.But one question:"If Steve have Thorn Enchantement,then can he do anything aganist Sans?" and "Can Sans tanks his own attack?"
If Steve have Thorn Enchantement,then can he do anything aganist Sans?" yes

Can Sans tanks his own attack?" no

Most of Steve hax need close range." arsenal? yes

Sans known his weakness so he always try to get far as he can." yes

First Steve vs Frisk

Second Steve vs Undyne

Third Steve and Alex vs Asgore and Toriel

Fourth Steve vs Sans

Fifth The Player vs Chara

Sixth Silver Fish vs Monster KId

• bumps in* Sans via Telekinesis, probably teleportation if sans is a faster teleporter then enderman, but telekinesis, steve didnt face that,

I think Sans being faster teleportation would be debunked in the future, as Antvenom a youtuber has tested arrows OHKO over -80 hp can be made possible in vanilla survival minecraft. But still Endermen's teleportation is more convenient than Sans' teleportation, why, unlike Sans the Endermen's teleported and dodge point blank arrows and Sans need speed reaction and awareness before dodging the arrows.

Davidgumazon said:
I think Sans being faster teleportation would be debunked in the future, as Antvenom a youtuber has tested arrows OHKO over -80 hp can be made possible in vanilla survival minecraft. But still Endermen's teleportation is more convenient than Sans' teleportation, why, unlike Sans the Endermen's teleported and dodge point blank arrows and Sans need speed reaction and awareness before dodging the arrows.
but sans can teletrasport himself, enemies and atavks

Ricsi-viragosi said:
but sans can teletrasport himself, enemies and atavks

True but Enderman vs Sans speed equalized would be very funny. I mean they both eventually SLEEP!!!!

Edit: another reply error =_= I edited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back