• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Steve finds out that a new mob has been added that can drop a rare ore and sets out to find it. Meanwhile, Peridot has to deal with a new infestation of Stevens that keep breaking her things.

Speed Equalized.

Both at 9-A.

No Match For Steve
vs.
Peridott

I mean this is pretty much the definition of inconclusive unless Steve's type 9 is considered self BFR

Im assuming he's treated sort of like a Hunter situation then? Where his bed is for all intents and purposes within walking distance of the battlefield?

If thats the case then yeah this is inconclusive, Peridot's stamina lets her just keep ragdolling him to death with her tractor beam and Steve just keeps coming back to annoy her.

I swear I commented here once.

Does Steve get all of his stuff that doesn't increase AP? If so he heavily out maneuvers due to flight and might even outhax with Death hax.

(Before you ask, this death hax works on inorganic beings and even ethereal ones, so Peridot's gem physiology shouldn't protect her from it. At least her gem would be affected).

@Saikou 9-A peridot can fly too you know

she can very easily catch and redirect death potions with her tractor beam

Is it a stretch to say that if Steve keeps coming back from the same direction Peri won't attempt to find out why? She could assume the Steves are being spawned out of something like a kindergarten and attempt to find the source and destroy it. Then, depending on how we treat natural spawn points, it could be a win either via bfr or just straight up victory. I'm also going to go look up type 9, cause I forget what that is.

Redirect potions are PIS. Steve isn't dumb to throw the potions in the mid-flight because it's a waste. I'm voting for Steve also I want his profile to be updated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ov_JPf2L54

I'm sure in survival mode crossbow are easy to craft so yeah mass production.

(Crossbow, new enchantments, and has AoE range with fireworks are insane upgrade for 7-C Steve. ~ PS. ignore this pls.)

Edit:

This is 9-A Peridot. She should only use 9-A equipments and nothing more.

Bed destruction scenario won't work here. Peridot has no knowledge of his resurrection powers and Steve could just place multiple beds located in different locations.

Edit2:

Pls make this match up if anyone who has interest about Steve 7-C has all his equipments vs High 7-C Cinder Fall at full power or otherwise 7-C Steve should fight any character in RWBY verse.

Davidliteral said:
Firstly, I don't remember anybody talking about redirect potions so I'm not sure why you're bringing them up. If you're trying to get something about his profile changed, please don't disscuss it here, make a CRT.

Secondly, I would argue making a crossbow midfight is game mechanics. Crossbows specifically are rather complex and making a regular bow midfight would be time consuming and difficult.

Thirdly, 9-A Peridot has her Limb Enhancers and those have the aforementioned plasma cannon so it's entirely fair.

Fouthly, placing down any beds should probably count as preperation which was not given in the OP. Infact the Op specifically mentions Steve goes out to hunt down Peri. I think everyone is just giving Steve the benefit of the doubt that a bed is nearby. So no multiple beds.

Finaly, I gave my reasons why I thought Peri would be smart enough and posses the reletive knowledge nessasary to figure out the destroying the bed would be a good idea. On top of that, the bed would need to be reletively close by for this to not count as a BFR death.

"Firstly, I don't remember any talking about redirect potions so I'm not sure why you're bringing them up."

Again, I'm not talking to you, it's my response to @WeeklyBattles.

"If you're trying to get something about his profile changed, please don't disscuss it here, make a CRT."

I'm not talking to you, I'm just reminding @Saikou.

"Thirdly, 9-A Peridot has her Limb Enhancers and those have the aforementioned plasma cannon so it's entirely fair."

I didn't said anything something "unfair". I'm saying 9-A weapons should listed. (Ugh... *flashback* I could remember clearly my suggestion were turned down by staffs, "equipments should have tier key" to make profiles more easier. ~ PS. just ignore this again)

"Fouthly, placing down any beds should probably count as preperation which was not given in the OP. Infact the Op specifically mentions Steve goes out to hunt down Peri. I think everyone is just giving Steve the benefit of the doubt that a bed is nearby. So no multiple beds."

You do realised your argument is literally giving Peridot highest advantage via no prep crap. Can you define "fair" battle again, Steve no equipments no prep and only base with punches? Are you serious?! Then this is stomp battle which wouldn't probably added to win count.

"Finaly, I gave my reasons why I thought Peri would be smart enough and posses the reletive knowledge nessasary to figure out the destroying the bed would be a good idea. On top of that, the bed would need to be reletively close by for this to not count as a BFR death."

Via SBA's winning conditions your bed scenario wouldn't make sense. Steve would be equivalent to civilian at this point Peridot are on drugs? Suddenly knocking someone in the street.

Firstly dude, chill out. I'm just trying to have fun and debate here, and was just responding to a point you brought up. If you didn't want someone else's input then you should have messaged them on their wall. This is not a private conversation.

Secondly, Peri's limb enhancers and all the attachments included are her 9-A tier. Also, Steve's equipment is listed and considering his 9-A tier is "Early Game" it's probably all the simple versions like wood and stone and shit like that.

Thirdly, How is this a stomp? Peri can't actually perma-kill Steve. He'll just respawn somewhere else in the world and a bed just locks him down to a single point. Making mulitiple beds all scattered around would in fact be preperation that was not gifted in the OP. Steve does have equipment, it's just early game equipment.

And Finally,

>Via SBA's winning conditions your bed scenario wouldn't make sense. Steve would be equivalent to civilian at this point Peridot are on drugs? Suddenly knocking someone in the street.

I'm not sure what you're getting at here. Via SBA Peridot killing Steve is considered a BFR since Steve respwans randomly somewhere else. The rest of that is unintelegible. Maybe you should preview your posts before replying.

"If you didn't want someone else's input then you should have messaged them on their wall. This is not a private conversation."

Did I said it's PM? No, at the first place at the same time I'm voting. It's probably my mistake cuz I forgot to add their name to comment.

"Secondly, Peri's limb enhancers and all the attachments included are her 9-A tier. Also, Steve's equipment is listed and considering his 9-A tier is "Early Game" it's probably all the simple versions like wood and stone and shit like that."

Probably yes. She has range and he don't, I wouldn't say the result cuz it's obvious.

"Thirdly, How is this a stomp? Peri can't actually perma-kill Steve. He'll just respawn somewhere else in the world and a bed just locks him down to a single point. Making mulitiple beds all scattered around would in fact be preperation that was not gifted in the OP. Steve does have equipment, it's just early game equipment. ... Via SBA Peridot killing Steve is considered a BFR since Steve respwans randomly somewhere else. The rest of that is unintelegible. Maybe you should preview your posts before replying."

It's a stomp cuz it's only a matter of time someone would say this scenario: Steve goes manhunt Peridot successfully killed him, Respawn, Peridot destroys the bed, Steve returns again, Peridot knocked him down again. Peridot wins via SBA stomp because she could easily knocked him down for hours and then fi she wins.

Early game equipments (leather crap) =/= Mid game equipments (iron s-)

OP said it's mining but armor is leather... that's PIS scenario. Steve isn't allowed to get iron because 9-A key restriction. (Leather isn't even useful at all in Minecraft, I hate that item in my opinion. #SaveTheCow. ~ PS ignore this)

"I'm not sure what you're getting at here."

As my reason ^ above. Yeah the fight wouldn't make sense cuz as a fair fight it don't. Peridot would just maneuvers Steve via flight. She have good advantage winning against Type 9 it's just like her daily basis.

Well for starters I would consider the bow and arrow early game equipment. It doesn't require anything super hard to aquire and there's no reason to assume he'd go out hunting without one, so range option and Peridot actually has to figure out Steve has a spawn point and then find it otherwise this is a stalemate. On top of that Peridot's "flight" is pretty basic and not very manuverable. She just sorta helecopters around. If you wanna see real PIS, then watch Peri "escape" the Crystal Gems like that.

All in all I think Perdot takes this for her cleverness and ingenuity, and I certianly don't think it's a stomp. For it to be a stomp, Steve would have to posses 0 chance at victory, which I belive is not the case.

In that cases yes.

I'm not sure about type 9 but I've no more idea to write, that's it.

(I'd 9000% agree if the battlefield/setting will starts to skyblock then both of them can go to H_╠Â╠â╠ï╠Ç╠ñ╠£═ì═ô╠º═Ä╠╝╠╣═Ü═Ä╠│╠×═ë╠╣_╠Â═é═É═ä═Ç═ä╠Æ═ü╠è╠É╠å═î═å═Ç╠Ä═ì═ì╠¬╠Ñ╠¼╠║╠ù_╠Á╠é╠Ü╠ø═å═â╠ù╠ó╠║╠®═£╠╣╠Ö╠ƒ╠▒╠¼ and voting inconclusive. ~ PS. ignore this)

But with SBA victory condition Peridot have advantage via CQC.

But Steve have "suicide" advantage which he could use as a tactic to just keeps coming back to annoy her.

I guess OP needs a better place than "mining" the setting should be had a limited battle arena/area just like Super Smash Brothers Ultimate.

Basically, the battle will keep going on until Peridot finds his bed, destroys it, and wins via BFR but in that time frame, it's still entirely possible for Steve to kill Peri, though I don't think it will happen.

Gonna stick with my little dorito on this one.

So all it depends to OP and the OP literally give her winning based on description. lol

To be honest Steve would win if the battle setting was Super Smash Bros Ultimate but with "indefinite" size of area of the battle setting would give her a winning.

So the result is Peridot winning via OP/description.

OP is such a r/woooosh

Actually no, it was established that Steve's bed is near the battlefield and up until Peridot eventually tracks down his bed and destroys it, he can keep coming back and actually finding and fighting her. Once she breaks his bed though he gets self-bfred

The Wright Way said:
Meanwhile, Peridot has to deal with a new infestation of Stevens that keep breaking her things.
Peridot's place.

The Wright Way said:
Steve finds out that a new mob has been added... sets out to find it.
Assuming the bed is too far. Since the OP hadn't stated about the "distance" from his place to Peridot's place.

His bed is near the battlefield as per SBA, same with stuff like the Bloodborne Hunter having a lantern by the battlefield

Back