• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Christian_Higdon

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
Speed Equal.

Both are 8-C.

Gattling Pea is used here.

Both are in-character.

Steve has a pickaxe, a stone sword and leather armor.

Battle is on Crazy Dave's lawn.

Win via KO, incap or death.

Who wins?

Steve: 2

Peashooter: 0

The nostalgic fans kill them both: 0

Peashooter 2
Steve

The plant is immobile. Steve can literally approach it with his 7-C shield and then place tnt around it.

Also, Steve's immortality wouldn't help since he respawns without items. No-item Steve is 9-A.

It takes multiple hits for a Peashooter to kill an ordinary, Small Building Level Browncoat, so if you take that level of durability and combine it with Steve's armor, it's gonna take a bit for Peashooter to kill him. So Steve could just run up and slash it to pieces.

Because speed equalized generally means all types of speed, so either Peashooter can move like a human, or Steve is completely immobile. Anyways, Steve would probably get to PS quick enough to kill it.

Another question: where does steve respawn?

The peashooter is literally immobile because it is planted to the ground. That's not a speed rating that will be adfected by speed-equalized because it's gonna be rooted in the ground no matter what.

Steve respawning is useless since he respawns as a 9-A anyways.

9-A Steve becomes 8-C again by picking up his items, so he'd probably get his items back eventually seeing as all the Peashooter can do to stop this is to keep shooting him.

Yeah, which brings us back to the original question. Where does Steve respawn?

iirc, for matches like this (with Bloodborne characters and such)

They usually respawn somewhere near the SBA battle arena.

Pretty sure it's super cheap to try to make Steve win this battle via respawn anyways.

I've been scrolling through the pages for the past 20 minutes (due to lack of data) and I've found no sort of calc for the plant's AP, so I'll put it at the baseline of Building+ : 1 ton of force.

Steve scales to 0.77 tons of force so he isn't far behind and can certainly handle it.

I'm surprised no one brought up that Steve has experience with fighting skeletons, which are basicslly moving peashooters.

All in all Steve wins simply due to mobility and experience. There's no need to try to make him win via resurrection anyways.

I agree that Steve doesn't need ressurection to win this. Still, if something comes out and Peashooter actually has a way to kill Steve, ressurection is very important.

Anyways, Steve FRA.

Back