• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Jonathan Via POSE And Being Alot Hotter.

I'm guessing this is Mid Game Steve, Which Does have Some Helpful Potion Which Could Help him iirc.

So...Steve Via Potions and Other Helpful Hax.

First off, how does is Jonathan's mind hax applied? I know Ceaser had to kiss a lady to mind control her, but how did Jonathan do it to the zombie guy?

Secondly, pretty sure that even if it's easily combat applicable, it's hardly ever used in combat in the series.

Unless Jonathan can pull that really quick, Steve can quite easily out maneuver and out hax the guy.

Hamon. Meaning contact (physical) or channeling hamon (through a sword or water maybe even grass and plants).

Although he wont lead with (maybe he would lead to pacify as he does have pacifist tendency). Take ya pick on the subject.

As for a vote.

Jonathan is just way more skilled and has greater versatility with hamon. Steve's potions take time to drink that I doubt Jonathan would let him have, and splash potions are simply not effective enough to let him hold out.

Well, it's literally what every player in the game does to save time.

Steve has a speed advantage and if a decay potion hits John he'll be dead in 30 seconds.

They are dead even in AP, so that doesn't matter.

Steve's Advantages:

+Speed

+Hax

Jonathan's Advantages:

+Versatility (Probably)

+Skill

"Steve has a speed advantage"

Speed is equalized, unless you mean "Steve cna throw it on the groud before Jonhatan can reach him.

I mean.

Yeah, he probably can, Steve technically has Low Multiversal range so the battle starts at 4km.

"Standard melee range with sword and unarmed. Dozens of meters with bow, Low Multiversal with portals"

Starting Distance: The characters start as far away from each other as the highest range of the fighters is, but a maximum of 4 kilometers.

I mean, he won't, but SBA says they start as far away from each other as the highest range of the fighters is, but max of 4KM.

Highest range is Low Multiversal

so 4 KM

Mate ya well aware thats how that doesnt work. Funny valentine has multiversal plus on d4c dimension hop. That shit doesnt count for combat applicable powers and sba.

Ya having a jape?.

>tfw I hafta look up what jape means.

Meh, either way I'm not voting, though the wording needs to be changed.

Back