• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Steve vs. Composite Tree (3 more votes needed)

Steve builds a top of the tree from a considerable distance. Uses red stone and dispensers facing down. Fills dispensers with lava/fire charges then lets loose.

Afterwards creates TNT cannons surrounding the tree then proceeds to blow up the remaining tree to smithereens.

All of this without ever needing to get close. Voting Steve

Nico-v11 said:
Steve builds a top of the tree from a considerable distance. Uses red stone and dispensers facing down. Fills dispensers with lava/fire charges then lets loose.

Afterwards creates TNT cannons surrounding the tree then proceeds to blow up the remaining tree to smithereens.

All of this without ever needing to get close. Voting Steve
real life mechanichs, steve can't just build a floating platform, nor have enought material to destroy thousands of trees before dying. Tell me how he is going to destroy hundreds of mega skyscrapers

Keeweed, Davidgumazon, Jamesthetaker, StrongBot3000, and my vote added is 10 votes for Steve.

Risci is the only one who actually voted for CT the others were just arguing for CT but never said who they were voting for

RRTheEndMan said:
real life mechanichs, steve can't just build a floating platform, nor have enought material to destroy thousands of trees before dying. Tell me how he is going to destroy hundreds of mega skyscrapers
Steve's natural law manip could influence real life mechanics since he is from Minecraft, and then displaced to real life mechanics that doesn't mean he can't build floating building materials/blocks due being in real life but it contradicts his natural interaction instead making Steve building like real life human doesn't make any sense cause it contradicts the absolutely impossible thing happen in real life, such as if Steve's body isn't bendable he can't move left and right which is nonsense.

Tell me how he is going to destroy hundreds of mega skyscrapers

Cutting the Tree and fall then burn the timber via fire manip and all-fire-related-stuff or building tnt platform. Also the prep time, Steve's 7-C here atleast he have castle or fortress or base, so getting required materials shouldn't be a problem.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
No more arguments bois.
sorry dude I think I gonna make my final spurt.

RRTheEndMan said:
perfect, how about the fact that the tree is fire resistant? it would take hours for him for every tree.
Limited resistance.

sorry this is late in OP prep time IMO: 2.5 days prep time isn't equal to 50 mins via Minecraft time to Real Time unless it's Real Time into Minecraft Time: 2.5 days is equal to 180 minecraft-days since this battle takes place in Minecraft. If you calculate between Minecraft Time and Real Time make sure it doesn't contradict Potion duration otherwise the minute duration would become hour duration seems game mechanic LOL.

Steve can simply build a wall of obsidian around the three to prevent its grownth, then place a load of TNT there and he's done. He doesn't even need milk if he does that. Steve for these reasons.

Yeah, might as well rub salt into this wound. Steve FRA.

(Seriously, how was the tree supposed to fight back besides dropping a coconut on Steve's head?)

LOL, why would u make this as a debate? Anyway all the tree has to offer is it's natural poisons (if it has any) and Steve has a lot going on for him. All he needs is a milk bucket (or axe)

there is a character with all of its powers that i will bring on the website. but planetary and all of the abilities of composite virus

Worth remember that as the page of the tree got transfered to joke battles, this won`t be added.

Back