• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Steve hunts dragons in another world

Steve who was traveling using the portal accidentally moved to the Land of dawn and decided to travel in the new world, then when Steve arrived at Cadia Riverlands he heard that there was a powerful person who ruled the land ruthlessly, Steve was looking for that person and challenged him to a fight to free innocent villagers (not the big nose ones).

Steve : @guguk01 @Catpija @Nierre
Yu Zhong:
Incon:

Both tier 8-B
Using Full equipment Steve and yu zhong dragon form is restricted and uses Present key

33392fd2b4235bfa0b7e2a5e3bd7aa19.jpg
8276055027de0aec53f7be1451d7540d.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah it’s standard equipment.

It’s like how you can’t restrict nen crush and other passive abilities since they’re a part of the character

Alright so Steve with equipment scales to wither explosion(38.1 tons) while Yu Zhong feat is only 33.8 tons, there is about 1.12 AP difference so while i don't think Steve can one-shot the dragon, he still can overwhelm with better AP.

What's stopping Steve from using invisibility and spamming potions from a blind spot to kill Yu Zhong slowly?

What wincons both have?
Steve have better regeneration and durability with armor, not to mention damage transferal with thorn and shield with better protection than armor. There is also ressurection with Totem but it can only be used once

For offense, he have invisibility, poison, death, and better AP

Steve have better regeneration and durability with armor, not to mention damage transferal with thorn and shield with better protection than armor. There is also ressurection with Totem but it can only be used once

For offense, he have invisibility, poison, death, and better AP
What is the speed of both?
Yu Zong is 506.806649 m / s
Steve?

What wincons both have?
Yu Zhong have Statistics Amplification, Status Effect Inducement, and Paralysis inducement and also have Element Intangibility and 20% Change to reflect the same amount of damage to the damage dealer

For offense, he have Damage Reduction and Forcefield Creation

Last edited:
Yu Zhong can also conjure up many sigils to seal things, such as the ability lieh to possess yin

What is the speed of both?
Yu Zong is 506.806649 m / s
Steve?
oh i thought speed was equalised, Steve is only around 7.12 m/s, 8 m/s with speed potion. However his combat and reaction speed is unquantifiably above 100 m/s

Status Effect Inducement
He can nullify those with milk

Element Intangibility 20% Change to reflect the same amount of damage to the damage dealer
what does the 20% change mean? also Thorn would just reflect the damage back

For offense, he have Damage Reduction and Forcefield Creation
How much damage can he reduce, and can his forcefield blocked 38 tons worth of damage

Last edited:
oh i thought speed was equalised, Steve is only around 7.12 m/s, 8 m/s with speed potion. However his combat and reaction speed is unquantifiably above 100 m/s
I didn't do speed eq because only in speed is Yu ZHong's advantage.
He can nullify those with milk
Can he Nullify the stun?
what does the 20% change mean? also Thorn would just reflect the damage back
I don't understand either
How much damage can he reduce, and can his forcefield blocked 38 tons worth of damage
75% and his forcefield can block 10% of his Durability

Last edited:
I didn't do speed eq because only in speed is Yu ZHong's advantage.
Yeah but now Steve is gonna get ran around and freaking beaten on without him being able to do anything. the only way he could win is if Yu kills themself with Thorns.

Can he Nullify the stun?
Nah, even if he does, i don't see how he can drink milk while being stunned. How long does the effect last?
I don't understand either
Thats troublesome then
75% and his forcefield can block 10% of his Durability
damn thats a lot, but Steve can counter that with Poison and Death Manipulation
Yu Zhong can also conjure up many sigils to seal things, such as the ability lieh to possess yin
So his sealing can only seal abilities? can it seal equipment?

Nah, even if he does, i don't see how he can drink milk while being stunned. How long does the effect last?
heem okay
Thats troublesome then
I also understand that, because the way MLA works is more difficult to understand than MLBB.
damn thats a lot, but Steve can counter that with Poison and Death Manipulation
All yu zhong needs to do is avoid the potion attack.
So his sealing can only seal abilities? can it seal equipment?
Perhaps, but the seal requires something to be used as an intermediary, such as a bandage over the entire yin body.
Yeah but now Steve is gonna get ran around and freaking beaten on without him being able to do anything. the only way he could win is if Yu kills themself with Thorns.
for travel speed steve is still superior, plus he has Statistics Amplification

what? Steve caps out at Subsonic speed in general, Yu here is Supersonic. Yu is literally 5x faster than him so unless theres something in minecraft i missed where steve can amp himself 5x his base speed i cant see him ever getting close to that.

what? Steve caps out at Subsonic speed in general, Yu here is Supersonic. Yu is literally 5x faster than him so unless theres something in minecraft i missed where steve can amp himself 5x his base speed i cant see him ever getting close to that.
yu zhong's speed is only reaction and combat speed.

Does Steve have resistance to life absorption and NPI to Element?
No. But he do have NPI to phasing intangibility
All yu zhong needs to do is avoid the potion attack.
Not if Steve used Invisibility and attacked from a blind spot. Splashing potion is also an AoE attack so it would be hard to dodge it.

Perhaps, but the seal requires something to be used as an intermediary, such as a bandage over the entire yin body.
Just checked the profile, a random guy can remove it with no difficulties so i don't see why Steve can do the same if not easier due to better strength
It only increase from 7.12 to 8 m/s, so its not really useful

Just checked the profile, a random guy can remove it with no difficulties so i don't see why Steve can do the same if not easier due to better strength
I said before that the seal needs an equpment as an intermediary, although if steve's armor is used as an intermediary he can still remove it easily anyway.
Not if Steve used Invisibility and attacked from a blind spot. Splashing potion is also an AoE attack so it would be hard to dodge it.
AFAIK, the invisible ability can be seen with Enhanced Senses, does this include Enhanced Senses?
No. But he do have NPI to phasing intangibility
ah ignore that life absoption I read it wrong. can it touch Yu Zhong who can turn into black smoke?

Last edited:
AFAIK, the invisible ability can be seen with Enhanced Senses, does this include Enhanced Senses?
Sorry, i might need context. So Yu Zhong sensed that someone was possesing Yin and fought it? Either way, you need to prove that he can sense invisible being.
ah ignore that life absoption I read it wrong. can it touch Yu Zhong who can turn into black smoke?
Not sure, do we treat phasing intangibility as better than elemental intangibility?

so what is the current situation? Yu Zhong can't see Steve when he becomes invisible and is hit by an attack on the other hand Steve can't follow Yu Zhong's movements and can't touch him.

and also yu zhong has some conditions that are detrimental to him, such as Steve's type 4 immortality, Attack Reflection, Thorn Enchantment and other abilities.

Back