• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlastX

He/Him
Howdy folks.

Now, I know this is another Sonic CRT but this technically is not an upgrade, kinda of a downgrade in a way.

Plus this is for the STC verse so it doesn't affect either Sega canon or Archie Canon.

So right now Super Sonic has a 5-A key for his transformation when triggered by anger...there's a few problems with this.

Super Sonic isn't weaker because he is transformed by anger, is transformation always involves Chaos Energy cause...that's all he is. The only time his transformations changes because of Chaos Energy is when he absorbs a new source and gets a boost.

And in "Running Wild" he absorbs energy from the complete Chaos Emeralds ather than the incomplete ones he was born with, that and also the characters comment he was unusually stronger. There's also the fact that It's after getting a boost from the complete emeralds that he gets his eye beams and other energy moves.

Afterwards Super Sonic powers are still portrayed as being stronger, he doesn't actually lose them after EMP Pulse, he just forgets how to use them alongside his memories, later on he is still portrayed as being just as strong as he was in Running Wild.

So my proposal is instead of spearating keys by "Transfomed by anger" and "Transformed by Chaos Eenergy" It's "Super Form Pre-Running Wild" and "Super Form Post-Running WIld"

He would still scale to God Robotnik and Perfect Chaos as he is powered by the same power source, although there needs to be a small correction in his justification:Grimer doesn't remember or even saw God Robotnik, everyon'es memory of the event except Sonic, Knuckles and Robotnik was wiped from it, Grimer even need to get the info out of Sonic to know what happened. So he doesn't know how strong God Robotnik is.

Though given is 5-A feat happens Post Running Wld, this means that is Pre-Running Wild self and Brutus will now be "At Least 7-B" for now since they are featless outside of scaling.

Super Sonic's Pre-Running Wild speed for now will also be downgraded to "At Least Sub-Relativistic+" since we don't have feats for him outside of scaling, though this fits better since even Base Sonic was consistently portrayed as faster than Brutus.

I need to add, can we add God Robotniks powers to Super Sonic's tabber rather than just linking to God Robotnik's page?

I'm not familiar with Sonic the Comic canon, so I'm not gonna be much help here.

I do support this, but can't give any opinions atm. I need time to get through Sonic the Comic

The feat is there, it's just performed by a guy who's a god tier and scales to bigger things.

Even then, the scaling before it was iffy.

Has anybody asked some active and experienced members to come here yet?

Look, if you do not follow my earlier instructions, nothing will likely happen here.

@Cal

So what do you think that we should do here?

I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion.

Bump.

I should add that all the statements of destroying the planet happened Post Running Wild.

Has anybody asked some other staff members yet?

I haven't, I was waiting for cal to respond to this thread, but I guess he ain't going to.

Okay. You can remind him via his message wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back