• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stay Safe Friends

Matthew_Schroeder

VS Battles
Retired
Sending a positive message to all the users of Vs Battles Wiki, specially today of all days. Things are violent and chaotic in the world out there, in the United States in particularly, so I just hope that, whoever and whenever you are, you are able to stay safe and have a good day in spite of it all. The american VBW users most of all.

This site is supposed to be a positive place where people can have fun, and not a negative environment to remind people of the real world out there. I just want everyone to remember that. So that this place can stay peaceful and friendly and continue to serve as a distraction from the outside world for many of you. Or just a fun hobby that you have on the side.

I don't have much more to say. I just hope people stay okay.

I strongly agree with Matthew. Speaking as somebody who is extremely stressed out and distracted by everything going on in the world right now on a political level, let's please strive to keep this community as a safe haven as well as we are able, and try to be nice, patient, and respectful to each other to the greatest extent possible.

2929578.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you.

Personally here in the UK is a mess and things are getting worse, a new very strict lockdown has been activated just yesterday.
On top of that, I have a very good amount of work to do for the uni, and this wiki is really helping me relieve the stress of everything during the day.

71QxvitftjL._AC_SL1250_.jpg

Last edited:
thanks and i hope yall are safe and okey

also i will be active and watching the other side of the wiki for people that try to bring politics since i imagine it will more than likely happen especially with the current state of things

With what I just saw and still see on Twitter today, yeah this is definitely a place where we should not be reminded of yet know that others safety and concern are a priority.

Adding the fact we still have the virus going on, everyone that’s living in the US, myself included, gotta stay safe not just from COVID but also from this BS event(s) going on.

Gotta make it through this year, everyone. Real shit.

Never forget this ladies and gentleman:
We are ALL humans regardless of who we are or where we come from or what we believe. No matter what happens in the upcoming days, continue to love one another and strive for peace amongst us all so that we don't have to experience any horrible events like in the past.

Personally, I think it applies to people from every country, not only people in the United States. Further, we should remind the newcomer that pushing their controversial political agenda by harassing the community is disallowed. I have seen such people organizing harassment movement with a strong belief in their controversial political view. We cannot and do not change their mind, but we can and should keep our community peaceful. AKA we respect their right to hold their view, but we do not respect their action to harm other people's right to hold their view in the name of their justice.

Update after being liked several times: This does not only apply to people in the United States.

Last edited:
There are harder places to live but I would argue there are regions with worse issues then others for reasons other then COVID.

Of course, this isn’t a political debate, so I’ll shut my mouth on the matter

I can't stress enough that it has been difficult getting by in these times. Now that there's a new strain in my country, I will likely be in lockdown for a longer period of time, and I am doing my best to keep as close as I can to those who are making me happy and I advise others keep to what makes them happy too.

I hope everyone stays well, safe, happy and has something/someone to keep you that way too. 🤗

I'm not a political person and I will never if at all get into politics or more serious topics under this pseudonym.
That said I hope that everyone reading this post can find themselves some comfort after the events of today and the given coronavirus mutation.
Stay home, stay safe, take of your loved ones, have fun debating here.

@All

It's very important to enjoy yourself while you're on the site. It makes me happy to see that it's a source of entertainment for so many people, but I also want to highlight that there's no shame in stepping back and taking a break if things ever get overwhelming. Keep your own good feelings and health in mind.

Also remember to keep this site a positive space, as well. It's a group effort managed by much of the staff, and while they certainly aren't perfect, is helped by each and every user participating on wiki.

Love you all, and Happy New Years

heat revisions when though

Thank you Dargoo. You are always welcome back to the staff after/if you mentally recover your interest and stamina.

@All

It's very important to enjoy yourself while you're on the site. It makes me happy to see that it's a source of entertainment for so many people, but I also want to highlight that there's no shame in stepping back and taking a break if things ever get overwhelming. Keep your own good feelings and health in mind.

Also remember to keep this site a positive space, as well. It's a group effort managed by much of the staff, and while they certainly aren't perfect, is helped by each and every user participating on wiki.

Love you all, and Happy New Years

heat revisions when though
Agree 100%, friend. Happy new year to you too.

Ahaha...

Honestly, the past year has stressed me out to no end. Whether it be the pandemic, the political situations in the world, or increasingly dangerous conditions happening at home that I would rather not discuss here.

I hated 2020 with a passion, and I pray to God 2021 will be better.

This is a good message to send, especially now of all times. I hope everyone here stays safe for the year to come. You’re all as important and valuable as one another, and frankly, no one could have deserved what 2020 brought. Let’s work to make sure this year turns out a bit better.

Honestly, the past year has stressed me out to no end. Whether it be the pandemic, the political situations in the world, or increasingly dangerous conditions happening at home that I would rather not discuss here.

Ditto.

Ahaha...

Ditto

Back