• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

State of Being vs Higher D Hax

Simple Question

Let’s say that you have a Tier 10 up to Tier 2 (3-D up to 4-D) being with AE Type 1. They could be a conceptual abstract, information abstract, narrative abstract, whatever

If a Tier 1 Hax completely nukes the mathematical dimensional plane of existence they reside on (in this case the 3-D / 4-D plane) and they have no feats of taking any form of action once the dimensional plane they exist on is erased, is that character considered permanently incapacitated/defeated

Yes, to my knowledge from what I seen on the wiki. Every single ability including even high Godly regen is bound by dimensionality and requires feats to prove how "superior" it is.

A 4D abstract who has plot based NEP would still ne nuked of a High 1-B character decided to nuke everything. If a 5D character did it. The result would be the same.

Logically, the character in question would be erased along with their dimensional plane.
At that point, they would be assumed to be gone or ig defeated.

If they do survive it, but "they have no feats of taking any form of action once the dimensional plane they exist on is erased."

Yes, they are considered incapacitated, at least according to SBA.

Victory Conditions: Death of the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions.
Tho, you can argue they could just move to another plane (Another universe or something) via Dimensional Travel because the character is still alive.

I mean i doubt they can move to another plane when plane nuking happens in a way that it nukes all lower planes below of the said higher beings.

This was also brought up in an NEP thread. DT mentioned that your nep state of being will need proof of being able to exist after your plane is nuked.

So I guess if you existed before your plane of reality, then you'd be fine?

An example is Giratina from Pokémon, who exists nonexistently in a realm that is conceptually devoid of space and time. He's safe from plane nuking because the plane, doesn't even exist there

This was also brought up in an NEP thread. DT mentioned that your nep state of being will need proof of being able to exist after your plane is nuked.

So I guess if you existed before your plane of reality, then you'd be fine?

An example is Giratina from Pokémon, who exists nonexistently in a realm that is conceptually devoid of space and time. He's safe from plane nuking because the plane, doesn't even exist there
That sounds like their just outside the plane thus cant get nuked and some form of Multilication is happening

Edit: also BDE is limited to the feats and level of reality shown in X-Verse

That sounds like their just outside the plane thus cant get nuked and some form of Multilication is happening
Can he exist outside his dimensional plane?

If yes, then nuking it is meaningless because he can still live outside of it.

The key here, is proof you can still exist after your plane is no more
Edit: also BDE is limited to the feats and level of reality shown in X-Verse
That's for superiority sense, which is not what is being discussed rn

I could be wrong but i was under the impression that "concepts' including existing inside or outside of them is still tied to a level of dimensionality

so existing "outside the concept" or even "being devoid of the concept of space and time" regardless if its a universe or multiverse, or a 5D multiverse their still bound to higher forms of dimensionality.

They can still be affected by higher tier smurf stuff and higher level nukes

now if they exist in the same tier like 2 different 2-A's then simple multiversal nuking ain't going to do anything without feats proving it can

Back