• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eficiente

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Speed =

Starfire: 7 (The real cal howard, Arrogant Schmuck, ShadowWarrior1999, Jimboydejuan12, A Stoned Orc, MrSpringWater, Phoenix821)

Muffet: 3 (Ricsi-viragosi, Jackythejack, Dragonboi9191)

Inconclusive: 0

Starfirevs
Muffetvs

IDK, why is Undyne 7-C scaling from a Low 7-C feat?

Is there anything to stop Muffet from restricting Starfire's movements with her purple soul thingy? I mean if she can do that I think she'd only need to Danmaku her to high hell, though I could be wrong. Don't know too much about Starfire's capabilities.

Jackythejack said:
Is there anything to stop Muffet from restricting Starfire's movements with her purple soul thingy? I mean if she can do that I think she'd only need to Danmaku her to high hell, though I could be wrong. Don't know too much about Starfire's capabilities.
Not really. At most getting out of muffet reach. That isn't really the most in character thing she does tough.

Hmm, okay. Then Muffet does the soul changing, Danmaku's her while she can't get away, and if that doesn't work she also sends her pet out on her. Starfire wouldn't be able to get away once ensnared and she eventually loses.

I give this to Muffet.

Arrogant Schmuck said:
It's quite in character for Star to range spam Starbolts and she's 3.5 kilotons compared to Muffet's 2
I mean, as far as I remember the range spam was a few dozens of meters away. Plus Muffet could have the spiders get to her or distract her.

Considering that Muffet's far above the 2 kiloton character, I doubt star has much of an advantage.

Can't Muffet still attack her though? How big is her range? I don't think it's that different glancing at the profiles. I still think Muffet could reach her and possibly change her soul. She could also probably just spider web her into place if she proves annoying.

Muffet loses this one. Muffet's danmaku isn't even that good and can be easily avoided and relies on Starfire being stuck in the webs, which will very much not happen. due to flight and being able to break out of the webs due to AP advantage. Purple Mode, I highly doubt is soul manipulation, because it's quite apparent that Frisk was trapped in a web. Starfire literally just staying in the air nullifies all of Muffet's options because even if Purple Mode is a soul attack rather than just webbing, Muffet still needs to pour her tea on Starfire, and unlike during Muffet's fight with Frisk, she doesn't have the home field advantage of having her webs everywhere.

Her webs could hold down someone much stronger then herself, and frisk wasnt in purple mode despite being already stuck, it only happened after.

Her purple mode didn't rely on her normal webbings, and it still reaches rather high. Plus, its not like that-s the only thing she has to attack

Muffet FRA, that pet thing is going to be a great distraction, leaving starfire wide open. (Can webs be burnt? They are SUPER strong after all, like one magic markers worth of thread can hold a fighter jet.)

Dragonboi9191 said:
They are SUPER strong after all, like one magic markers worth of thread can hold a fighter jet.
What even is that demonstration next to Starfire.

You guys relize that the place is right nwxt to hotland, and that every fodder scales to at least 8-C for resisting a certain amount of heat, yeah?

Also, it's a magic thread that entangles your soul.

>It's a magic thread that entangles your soul

Sounds like something out of a really cheery kids show

Dies the kid show use the thread to keep you from escaping while a spider tens of times bigger than you tries to eat that soul?

Hell, how would star deal with attacks destroying her soul? Muffet has plenty airborne attacks, and she could also have her pet spider tank stuff for her.

Why can't I remember anything about Starfire's skills right now....I really liked the show.

Back