• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

StarCraft: Civilization Pages and Small Amon Abilities Addition

Also notable should be that Zerg can wipe out planets via Virophage's, Parasites, Illness and Sicknesses and more. They also have a odd form of Reactive Evolution, considering that Zerg, if they spend a time in a Environment, gain Abilites to Aid them. Berstlings learn to Jump, Zerglings gain Wings to Dash, Roaches gain a Symbiosis with the Deadly Bacteria they live in and more.

SC Manga also Displays that Queens Posses Parasites that can Mindcontroll humans. Overlords also have displayed the Ability to survive and carry Zerg in Space - they also seem to have, at least sometimes, the ability to warp.

Creep also has half a dozens not noted abilites. Creep can Consume Planets in mere Days when left unchecked. It also adapts any Terrain, no mater how unlivable (magma seems the exclusion) in Zerg Friendly Territory. It can also sustain any Zerg Structure by Absorbing Light, Nourishments from the Ground and even Heat (in measures) to feed the Larger Zerg Structures. Creep, as it seems, can also actually kill unproctected Humans it somes into contact with Via Spores and more.

Also I just realized. If the Zerg's creep absorbs light and can coat entire planets, it would have to absorb all the solar radiation of one half of a planet's surface area. This would mean the Zerg absorb 2.857x10^17 watts per conquered planet.

This puts them in Type 1 even without accounting for biomass absorption.

One day or another a Terran Page will be needed >.>

But that will be complicated as heck, considering just how much information about the Terrans there is. I mean, the Manga alone is imensely dense in Information. The Books added then and the games... that will be quiet a task :D

However, you'll probably notice the only thing not sourced is the "every star in the galaxy" statement.

For the life of me I can't find it. Do any of y'all know where the source of it is? If we can't find it we will need to remove the stat. If we can, I'll add it to the Respect Thread.

Well that refers to his power. I'm looking for durability. I thought Alarak stated it would be "easier to destroy every star in the galaxy" than to kill Amon.

There IS the Indirect Statement that even the Combined Firepower of everything in the SC2 Universe would not be enough to down him. Alarak says "If there is any hope left to defeat him, it lays in the hands of the Xel'Naga." Considering the amount of Firepower that Protoss have, with every Carrier being a LifeWiper, that is some serious as hell Durability for his Hybrid Form I think.

Found the Statement. It is in the Short Story Ascension. Alarak states: "Amon cannot die. It would be easier to destroy every star in the galaxy." So that is yet another hard Statement for his Durability.

I agree with most of OP said and Derp comment about none of them is galactic civilization yet but

• Kardashev Scale Rating: This one is the hardest. While the Protoss are certainly in Type II for being able to harness the power of synthetic stars across thousands of planets and output enough energy to destroy most of a planet
It's the spear of adun is the only one who can do this? and afaik its only a miniature synthetic star so its not comparable with a real star.

About Industrial Capacity after The Brood War which is won by the Zerg. The Protoss who is probably get rekt harder than any other faction manage to build the Golden Armada who is stated to be the largest Protoss armada ever build, which idicated this armada might be larger than Protoss armada during the The Golden Age where there are still billions of Protoss, so that is quite of an achievement for their Industrial Capacity.

@Primaris The Spear of Adun is a ancient version of Protoss energy generation. It is vastly inferior to up to date Protoss Tech, which would be their Pylon-Crystal technology. So, every single other technology in Protoss Vessels should be superior to that of the Adun.

So, every single other technology in Protoss Vessels should be superior to that of the Adun.

Superior but not at the Spear scale.

Well, Carriers and Motherships should have comparable or, in case of motherships, larger Energy Sources considering the energy the Time-Space Powers of it requieres.

Wat? how Carriers and Motherships is comparable to the Spear? and how Time-Space Powers make it automatically higher than the Spear? heck the spear have better time hax than mothership.

An entire fleet of Battlecruisers attacked the Spear of Adun, and after Karax performed a Carrier Mass counter attack it got out pretty much undamaged, and the Carrier is comparable to the Battlecruiser. The Spear of Adun >>> Carriers and Battlecruisers, IMO. Motherships can scorch entire planets on their own according to artwork IIRC.

Urgh, that was badly phrased. I just mean that Protoss Technology of the time of SC2 has come a long way since then, considering they now use a completely new Energy Source, so far better that they have completely abandoned the old one. That is a technological Step farther than Coal -> Nuclear Energy. I just mean that, would the Protoss rebuild Arc ships now, they would propably be exessively better ships.

But then again The Spear power source is from miniatur star, so even if the current protoss can improve it still not gonna guaranty type II in case if Type II civilization need to harness the energy of full size star(or comparable energy sources)

Might be. I do not know how far you can apply normal logic here. The Protoss can travel Sub-Relativistic even without Hyperspace Tech, and, well, they accelerate a 70 kilometer Ship to a good Percentage of Light Speed, can make time stop and generate quite large Black Holes. All of that is Technology-Based. Most of these things require a lot more than just a Stars worth of Energy.

I think Black Holes is usually fall under hax category, and the other stuff is fall under you know PIS category since there are quite a lot of way less advanced civilization who can travel under sub-Relativistic speed without Hyperspace or something like that.

Problematic is that, well Protoss Black Holes is Tech Based. And if they can do things far beyond Tier 2 on Kardesh with bellow Tier 2 energy? I have not the slightest clue where it leaves them.

Yeah. So can a guy in Katekyo Hitman Reborn. But these are all Hax-Based, Magic in Ainz case and the Flames of Earth in KHRs case. Protoss has nothing of the kind. They do not possess Hax on that Level. The best they got is Psychic Abilities, but they do not even nearly come close to Planetar TimeStop or Black Holes. All Protoss Tech is Energy based, so it kind of forces some conclusions. Yeah, they can. All the InGame Abilities are Lore, tbh.

Any Hax require Energy like you think Ainz can spam black hole forever and ever? but their number is very vary from verses to verses.

Back