• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadowbokunohero said:
Only the Star Destroyers had their shields deactivated as they have to leave the planet first to activated them while the resistance would not have this problem as they are entering exogol with shields already activated.
Is this still possible for 6-B palpatine? It's not that huge of a tier boost to be an outlier if this is true.

I don't think that was said. They just say ships can't use shields in the atmosphere.

Can Momin's feat be considered an explosion? Maybe we can assume the city to be around 4.7 km since it stretches all the way to the horizon in the first scan.

If so it would be Small City level.

The blasts were maybe 50 metres wide, at best, and certainly didn't cover the entire city.

He said it could turn the city to ashes, he didn't say it'd one-shot it.

ByAsura said:
He said it could turn the city to ashes, he didn't say it'd one-shot it.
"The crucial moment passed. The pain and horror I wanted existed only for a blink, evaporating as quickly as the city itself."

Though I'm not sure if we can consider this an explosion. Because there's no way to calculate the energy required to vaporize the city since we don't know how deep did he vaporize.

We directly see it took many attacks in that scene, though.

The City isn't actually destroyed until he begins to lose control of his power, and when he does the city is instantly evaporated.

Momin said the city was instantly evaporated though, while the picture only shows the engine firing at the city without showing how long or how many shots did it take. I'd rather trust Momin's word.

That's sort of the point; we don't know, so we can't actually give a rating to it. The timeframe clearly wasn't instant, and the first shots clearly aren't city-destroying. I'd also like to note that Momin just powered the engine, which could also suspend time, so it scaling to his normal force-blasts is dubious at best. I'm not saying he doesn't scale, at all, he probably does.

Momin said it afterwards, but he's clearly referring to the event itself and states that happened in a "blink". So it's almost certainly flowery language.

Which first shots weren't city-busting? I only see a beam of energy or blast or whatever firing at the city, but can't see how long it took or how many shots were fired.

He fires at least two, and the first one encompasses maybe a city block. If it's this vague, then we shouldn't use it at all, especially since we don't know how big the city (which are classified by population, not size) is.

Exactly, it was only destroying a little bit of the city at first. It then says that the city completely evaporated, It did happen quickly.

Or it was an exaggeration. Regardless, it may not even surpass Town level.

Yeah, since even we assume he one-shot the city that's still only twice baseline Small City level, if we account for all the other stuff it may not even surpass Town level.

Is the Death Star, B-Wing and Interdictor stuff applied yet?

We don't assume he one-shot the city, he clearly fires two shots, the first of which clearly doesn't blow it up. We don't know the size of the city either (it's roughtly 1 kilometer in length if we go by this sca, which only requires a 100 kiloton nuke to one-shot).

Also you seem to be ignoring this argument: "I'd also like to note that Momin just powered the engine, which could also suspend time, so it scaling to his normal force-blasts is dubious at best. I'm not saying he doesn't scale, at all, he probably does."

No, basically nobody has commented on it.

In the first scan don't we see that the city stretches to the horizon as well?

Well he did power the engine to destroy a city, but you're probably right that this feat shouldn't be used.

We see buildings, but we can't exactly say it stretches to the horizon, especially since there's buildings in the way.

I know he powered it with the force.

two quick things:

what about vader being the vicinity of the huge mother alien moon thingy?

why does vader not scale to the full 6C tier?

He was on a piece of rock. It was portrayed as having drifted along with all the debris.

It's a very small part of the moon.

why would he not? in legends, its explained that him bringing sheev down ROTJ was due to a once in a lifetime amp, but in canon, there is no such thing. he did the due per his own power

No Vader Does not scale to Palpatine, it's consistently stated and Implied in Canon that Palpatine is far above Vader, hell ask any Storygroup members and they will give you the same answer.

Also There's some massive Scaling problems I would like to tackle, should I post it here or make a CRT, it could end up being a wall of text

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back