• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star Wars Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess. We have no real idea of her non-amped stats, aside from Kylo being thrown off a cliff while drained of force power.

I don't think it's enough to downgrade everyone to Wall level, but it probably puts them at a lower level of Small Building level than 300 MJ.

Last edited:
I don't think it's enough to downgrade everyone to Wall level, but it probably puts them at a lower level of Small Building level than 300 MJ.
Isn't there a baseline 9-A feat for Tolvan? There is no way Krrsantan and Chewie are weaker than her.

There could be. Like I said, these characters probably won't be that much weaker than blasters.

That makes sense for Tolvan. She's presented as a physical powerhouse, even among the Imperial and Rebellion's best, which easily consists of Wall level characters. I could imagine characters like Kreel and the stronger members his squad scaling to her (expect some more on him later), let alone Wookies and some of the more imposing droids.

That makes sense for Tolvan. She's presented as a physical powerhouse, even among the Imperial and Rebellion's best, which easily consists of Wall level characters. I could imagine characters like Kreel and the stronger members his squad scaling to her (expect some more on him later), let alone Wookies and some of the more imposing droids.
There is also Zeb, who we know was a member of the Alliance at the time (showed up in a couple of panels with Hera in the main run of the Star Wars comics). He should also not be weaker than Tolvan.

Speaking of SCAR squadron (Task Force 99) they had a member called Zuke who could fight evenly against and grapple with Chewie. He was only beaten by Chewie after being pushed into some wiring which electrocuted him.

That's on his profile. Assuming he violently fragmented a 2.5-metre, 10 cm thick concrete wall gets over 0.0023 tons of TNT, which is very high-end Wall level.

I’m also pretty sure Dengar shatters a stone wall which could support high 9-B
He can also take blows from and stagger Valance, who has also put his fist through a solid concrete wall and decapitated an assassin droid with a punch. And Valance can also trade blows with freaking Bossk, who has a major hate boner for and rivalry with Chewie. Bossk has also fought Krrsantan (though he seems ultimately weaker).

That's on his profile. Assuming he violently fragmented a 2.5-metre, 10 cm thick concrete wall gets over 0.0023 tons of TNT, which is very high-end Wall level.
Wow... That makes him almost half as strong as Tolvan.

Side Note:
The female Nautolan bounty hunter Nakano Lash (while she was dying from an illness, by the way) could take blows from and physically overwhelm the Thisspiasian bounty hunter Ooris Bynar, whose tail swipes could break a solid stone floor. And Boba Fett is at least as strong as her and should not be weaker than Dengar.

Consistent 9-B "peak humans" across the board in Canon.

Last edited:
Do you know if there's anyone who scales to Beilert Valance? He fought Bossk once, and is made of a tougher form of durasteel.

Edit: Boba can somewhat fend him off and harm him, but is overpowered without stealth. I think this makes a lot of sense with Wookies/high-end Trandoshans being somewhere between 1 and 15x baseline Small Building level (stronger blasters, like Boba Fett's, are 15x baseline due to vaporizing/disintegrating humanoids), while the likes of Boba and Dengar are high-end Wall level. Zuckuss is also somewhat comparable.

It's worth noting that Zuckuss' snare rifle has a disintegration setting.

Last edited:
Do you know if there's anyone who scales to Beilert Valance? He fought Bossk once, and is made of a tougher form of durasteel.

Edit: Boba can somewhat fend him off and harm him, but is overpowered without stealth. I think this makes a lot of sense with Wookies/high-end Trandoshans being somewhere between 1 and 15x baseline Small Building level (stronger blasters, like Boba Fett's, are 15x baseline due to vaporizing/disintegrating humanoids), while the likes of Boba and Dengar are high-end Wall level. Zuckuss is also somewhat comparable.

It's worth noting that Zuckuss' snare rifle has a disintegration setting.
Valance is indeed seemingly stronger than Boba.

Also, I recalled those panels where Dengar seemingly takes blows from and staggers Valance. In the former case, Valance could have killed him (and Dengar seems scared shitless of him) but did not do so only because of the rules of the cantina they were in. In the latter case, Dengar did it just out of spite while agreeing on a deal with Valance and his hand was noticeably in pain after the blow to Valance's chin.

So... Yeah, Valance is probably a lot stronger than Dengar.

Nice.

There's still a ton of content (hundreds of episodes, dozens of books, etc) I'm going through. Sorry. I'm also a bit busy.

I think it's really weird to use the earthquake, in this case. It's a small mountain (or hill/cliffside), and Rey caused a landslide by throwing a snake at it. It's not like Luke's feat where he literally shook an entire mountain.

I think it's really weird to use the earthquake, in this case. It's a small mountain (or hill/cliffside), and Rey caused a landslide by throwing a snake at it. It's not like Luke's feat where he literally shook an entire mountain.
The landslide is coming from the highest point of the mountain, while the feat was done at the base of the Island, it's not shaking just a small area. Rey would need to still use the Force with enough KE to shake the mountain.

No we don't. It's cut off in that earlier panel.

We can see the grassy top is near the Serpent's head. Either way, it's not enough to suggest she shook an entire hill.

We can see the grassy top is near the Serpent's head. Either way, it's not enough to suggest she shook an entire hill.
I disagree because thats not the Literal Impact zone and the POV is warped because we viewing it from Luke and Rey's perspective, even if we assume that the serpents head is actually very close to the grassy area,I feel like your overestimating the size of Achto's Island.
cropped_MI_Skellig_Michel_island_kerry_star_wars_Tourism_Ireland.jpg
achto.jpg

In anycase I think we should first put this aside for now, (as regardless on your stance the calc hasn't been accepted yet anyway) and focus on the OP.

There’s multiple hills in the comic, so it’s clearly contradicts the image in the movies. Also, I’m pretty sure the island being small would contradict what you’re saying.

I completely left this in the dust, tbh. I guess I'll just finish off the sandbox with what I have and start the revisions tomorrow.

The scaling is a bit of a pain, tbh. That's a large part of why the last 1% is taking so long.

Speaking of scaling, Snoke was implied to have fought Luke in the past (but was obviously overwhelmed). This is notable, as he'd cut off his force power after Kylo rebelled and only used it during TLJ, so Luke should have been just as strong.

The scaling is a bit of a pain, tbh. That's a large part of why the last 1% is taking so long.

Speaking of scaling, Snoke was strongly implied to have fought Luke in the past (but was obviously overwhelmed). This is notable, as he'd cut off his force power after Kylo rebelled and only used it during TLJ, so Luke should have been just as strong.
This was from the Kylo comics right?

It definitely adds to Snoke's power

Weakened Palpatine scales above him. Then we have Vader, past Luke, etc. I don't think it's too controversial to put Endor Luke too massively behind someone much weaker than base Palpatine. It's also consistent with Vader's statement about Bendu.

Last edited:
Vader doesn't have 8-A feats himself, it's mostly scaling from a baseline character. His best feat is almost tearing apart an AT-AT in a few moments just after ANH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back